King of Fighter XIV is bad

braixen is the best

awww you beat me too it I was gonna use a cute picture too

Both objectively wrong

Play me in Bleach Heat the Soul 5

I only have Blade of Fate

pls respond

Riot's LoL fighter will kill the FGC

Emulate heat the soul 5 and play me chump.

lets not beat around the bush here.

juri sux

How the fuck do you quick rise in SFV

That's not what your mother said when I was beating her bush last night

read the pastebin

youtube.com/watch?v=BdfRznJ_9Bw&feature=youtu.be

New tech

>Momochi has changed his opinion from Juri is dog shit to now she's viable, but hard to use
>Sako changed his main to Juri

The times are changing my friend. Sako is the guy that made cammy look op before anyone. He then made evil ryu look op. He made Ibuki and Elena look op before anyone else too. You should trust that autistic nigga.

dunno maybe

i just realized everyone in sf5 plays like sf4 makoto

if a move is -7 does that mean a 7f move can punish it or does it have to be a 6f move

Not really

anyone eu wants to play with a bronze

I'm stuck in bronze. When does SFV get fun?

Don't call sako autistic

when you git gud

Talent isn't autism you dwerp

That's a compliment in this case. If Sako thinks Juri is worth changing mains for, then she will probably be alright.

Can you play online with ppsspp?
It'll be done downloading in 8 minutes tho

user... i have something to tell you...

>Someone playing a character makes it less shitty by finding tech
Who knew that giving a chance to whatever character and applying yourself was the way to go

thats not really an accurate chart considering that sfv has crossplay

7f move will punish it if frame perfect

>Those legs and that ass
Someone give this skeleton a burger jesus christ

A 7 frame move can punish but it's a 1 frame punish.

if the frame data is written by retards, then yes, a move with 7 "startup" frames can punish a -7 move.

havent been in this thread since AE came out, what the fuck do you faggots mean by "unga" and is fatfeels finally dead?

Yeah really.

fuck off 3s was shit

In street fighter notation, yes, a 7f move will punish something -7, and a 7f move will link from a move that's +7. SF notation writes a move's startup frames as including the first active frame, precisely because it makes figuring out things like this easier.

Non-standard notation like people use for some anime games and KI uses for its in-game frame data may not include the first frame

unga is another word for braindead i think. not sure.

The modern accepted way of writing frame data includes the first frame of active frames as the last frame of startup. The old ways are too confusing for new players.

UNGA is a meme from Xrd about Leo because he doesn't think and just mashes like a caveman (And cavemen say "unga bunga"). So UNGA means caveman-like where you have big strong normals you can just mash out.
Fatfeels is the guy who keep posting pics of that fat black rapper.

>this is considered a skeleton now

Fuck this thicc movement. People have now confused thick with fatness.

>It's [arbotrary move] listed as 7 frame startup and 7 active frames and -3 on block.In essence this means the move takes 7 frames to start the attack,7 frames where the hitbox of the attack is on screen and if blocked there are 3 frames where you cannot do anything.

IS this modern def?

The unga meme has been around before Xrd

This was used in OP at least twice already. Josie a shit anyways.

What is Juri's best AA besides her medium dp?

What's the best way to practice a characters fundamentals? Play matches without using special moves until you can reliably AA or outpoke?

>and if blocked there are 3 frames where you cannot do anything.
I would change that to say your opponent will recover 3 frames faster than you will, but yeah that's the general idea.

DELETE THIS

Hey does anyone know a good guy who's willing to do fighting game stick art commissions. I can't find any decent ones that would work for the longest time so now I'm saying fuck it and get someone to make one for me. This way I'll even just be able to get whatever I want for it.

How can someone have a problem with Zato at lower levels. Only time a Zato would be a nightmare is when someone's actually good with him. Whole reason why you rarely see him online cause everyone sucks.

Maybe he's a top level player from Japan, you can't just assume that he's a complete and utter shitter just because he's from /v/ can you??

What if instead of this 'startup includes the first active frame' nonsense, you just refer to moves by what the first active frame is? Like who gives a fuck about startup? It's a pointlessly convoluted way of saying the same thing.

is he right fgg?

I don't think he's wrong

Brick isn't retarded

twitter.com/GeoffTheHero/status/678705677141991430

Isn't that exactly what we're doing now? 3f jab as in 3 frames of startup which includes the first active frame, that is to say the 3rd frame.

people, regardless of the Zato they manage to run into amount of skill is, with eat a gorrilion nobirus and get shredded.

read the pastebin

No I can't, but I can when he is also bitching about getting grabbed by a grappling character on block despite that character being on the polar opposite end of the tier list of the other character he's bitching about.

At least he's not saying Elphelt is banned in Japan

t. brick

Please don't bully Brick.

Currently a 3f button is defined as as '2 frames of startup + the first active frame' rather than 'becomes active on frame 3'
It's a pointless over-complication stemming from some arbitrary desire to incorporate startup frames in the definition.

redblade doesn't play melty

Me on the right

You forgot smashfag

nigga what the fuck are you even saying? a 3f move doesn't hit till the third frame I don't know what to tell you

>Currently a 3f button is defined as as '2 frames of startup + the first active frame' rather than 'becomes active on frame 3'
It's the same fucking thing with a different explanation. There is literally no difference in what you are saying, only how you say it. You could for all intents and purposes say that 3 frame startup DOES mean active on the 3rd frame and no one would argue with you because that's what people are already saying. Startup is ONLY in reference to how quickly a move will hit, while active frames talk about how long a move can hit for.

If startup is defined as including the first active frame a 3f button would be '3 frames of startup, including the first active frame', no?
The definitions are interchangeable anyway, a 3f jab is a 3f jab with either. You can argue one is simpler but they're saying the same exact thing

I can't tech throws :(

I see them shimmy and my mind always thinks they're gonna go for a jab but it's a throw

weird to see piss try and demean other people when he is who he is

3 weeks bros
KOF is almost here again

I find that st. HP does the job. Try it in training.

a chill, borderline normalfag dude who is good at every fighting game he actually plays?

Put your trip on

not a graphicsboar but I'd be more excited if it didnt look like a PS2 game

no, an antagonistic ragequitter whose most crowning achievement in life was being a mod in LTG's chat

>good at every fighting game he actually plays
>actually plays
good work

>not a graphicsboar but I'd be more excited if it didnt look like a PS2 game

Nah I thought the same at first but he's cool

>it's a "PR_Rog complains about Balrog's stubby AA hitboxes" episode

>There won't be another exploit available for the PS4 anytime soon

>It could be never

>
Why the fuck does discord posts get so much attention? Who actually gives a flying fuck what those faggots say

She's one of the only females that actually looks good from a graphics standpoint.

Lmao that nigger should play Alex and try to deal with your designated """"AA""""" having enough startup to fund an small business for three years and the only other option being standing jab that easily gets crossed over

I remember the Necalli portion of that show

>Alex
>Having bad AA
The funny thing is that the jab is his designated antiair considering in 3S his designated AA was st.mp which is now st.lp in SFV

Jealous as fuck

>It's the same fucking thing with a different explanation.
Yes but one explanation is retarded and over-complicated and the other isn't.

Isn't having jab as an AA bad due to the priority system though?

btw, what's happening on the second frame? I guess I expected the hit to immediately 'register'. Is it just for visual effect?
Is it the same with blocking where the block animation starts up after the frame where the proximity block box(?) overlaps with a character?
I guess it doesn't really matter, just curious.

Considering the fact that st.lp is strangely able to beat crossups too at times i would say no

Eu não posso esperar

priority system doesn't factor in air normals.

Alex anti airs very well

Laura's st.mp is so fucking weird. The distance she travels forward is so fucking huge. She literally goes under point blank neutral jumps and gets crossed up.
why????????????????????????????

Did Woshige really work on SFV development? Is that why it feels a little bit like a pseudo-anime game? It would really make a lot of sense

the hit does register at the second frame

Yes, he is the battle director. He is the one who designs how characters play.

He was also a playtester for SFxT.