Are Steppe Peoples the bad guys of history?

Or at least the niggers of history. Is there any time they weren't scum and villains terrorizing civilized peoples?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every group and nation has terrorized others

Some have been responsible for much greater amounts of violence and destruction than others, user.

Behold!
OP is a racist!
Have a blessed day.

I've sometimes thought that if I got hold of a timemachne,the number one thing I culd do to ensure th future I return to is more advanced than the one I loeave is to hunt down and exterminate the ancestor of the horse and camel. Without the mobility these animals provide, barbarians would never be able to threaten the settled civilisations and history would be without the period reset of barbarian invasions, allowing continuous development instead of the stop-start-rewind that has characterised the history of progress irl.

>niggers
The steppe people actually conquered something

what an idiotic thing to say, as if that would change much of anything

what about things like disease, climate change, resource depletion, soil erosion, and nomad raiders who are sea borne or simply walk everywhere?

You should read about the late bronze age collapse.

So did niggers.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

Based Tamerlane

We wuz:

[_] kangs
[_] quanes
[_] princez
[_] n/a

please mark the appropriate box with an 'x'

Tamerlane was a cartoon villain, unadulterated evil. What about him was 'based?'

T. Tokhtamısh

Scythians raided the greeks
Sarmatians raided the greeks
Saka raided the greeks

Fuck those ass hole from the steppe!

What kind of monsters would wage war, pillage, rape, and kill people? Not settled folk, that's for sure!

no
those are the anglos

>Settled Folk
>wars based on grievances and built up bad relations

>Steppeniggers
>Literally out of nowhere.

well lets look at the good they done:
- Established the Slik Road +/-
- United Nomadic tribes +
- Revolutionized warfare +/-
- Tolerant of all religions +
- Merit-based employment +
Negatives:
- Rape. Pillage. etc -
- one cause of spreading Black Plague through Europe -
- Fucked over neighbors
just the top of my head, I may be wrong

>Le All Steppe Nomads were Mongols

>Nomadshits
>Established the Silk Road.
More like traders from civilizations from China to the Mediterranean.
>Revolutionized warfare.
The man on a horse with a recurve bow did not fucking change for the longest time. Guns ended their shit.
>Tolerant of all religions
Shitloads converted to Islam
>Merit Based Employment
Nepotism and Tribalism. Also history's meme meritocracy in Asia is China.

Funny how Veeky Forums has a double standard.
Asian steppe people raiding Europe was bad n shit but Indo-European steppe barbarians destroying budding civilizations like the Stonehengebuilders and countless others was epic because MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH HEEEEEEEEERITAGE

Contemporary Europe loved him for beating the shit out of the Ottoman Turks a few times.

Lolwhat? We consistently shit on the "MUH NOBLE SCYTHIAN ARYANS" who thought they did nothing wrong when the assholes destroyed the first Armenian civilization, invented scalping, and were described by the Old Testament as "Locusts."

Steppehonkeys were scum too, it was just too far back for most people to remember.

Besides, they ended up founding great sedentary civilizations.

This time they really were kangz though, you only get to meme the bullshit

Nerdy white guys from America of "Celto-Germanic huritage" are the main demographic of Veeky Forums and they will never in their lives make an Anti-Indo-European thread because their brains are wired to find >muh heritage cool and do all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify their double standards