Were historical attitudes in favor of segregation and against interracial marriage completely baseless and fear-driven...

Were historical attitudes in favor of segregation and against interracial marriage completely baseless and fear-driven or were there actual reasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fear.
You know how fucked up the sexual stereotypes were for black women and men alike were?

I'd also like to ask an additional question: Were there black supporters of these laws?

Actually being against miscegenation is the humane thing to do, considering how mainly mentally but also physically fucked up the kids will be

History has obviously completely vindicated them. "Civil Rights" has proven absolutely catastrophic.

Total racial seperatism (not segregation--seperatism) is the only viable long term solution.

whites don't like living around blacks.

>dude, cucks lmao
Is there any proof of this? Pretty sure it is just a meme.

>its an american internet racists apply their narrow view worldwide and post yet another shitty racebaiting thread to circlejerk themselves again episode

>shitty racebaiting thread
All I asked is if their views were rooted in historical reasons or not.

Civil rights were the worst thing to happen to America negros

I'm Australian, m8. Way to make assumptions and make an ass out of yourself.

Rooted in historical notions of racial supremacy maybe

I don't understand the point of desegregation. Like look at the desegregation of prisons and what it led to, ethnic prison gangs and literal racial prison warfare. Shit like Alice Baker wouldn't exist if not for desegregation.

Yes see Nation of Islam and people like Muhamad Ali

So, a violent racist cult and a man with an IQ of 78?

Fitting

user, communities tend to self-segregate now. There was a Harvard study published, i think by a guy named Putnam, that showed ethnicallyvdiverse neighborhoods had lower levels of trust both between and within ethnic groups than neighborhoods which were more ethnically homogenous.

There isn't a single conservative position that is not completely baseless and fear-driven.

It is literally a fact that most of the refugees flooding Europe hold anti liberal and anti-secular beliefs, and are incredibly homophobic and misogynistic.

Yes, because segregation is a conservative position. Lets pretend it wasn't noted progressive Woodrow Wilson who reinstituted segregation at the federal level.

Nation of Islam certainly is a racist group with some really wierd mythology, (see mad scientist Yakub inventing white people 9,000 years ago using the pribciples of magnetism). But NOI isnt really that violent.

Mixed race people are universally healthier

[citation needed]

lol

>le hybrid vigor
This ain't the 19th century faggot

Not sure about segregation, but I know the arguments against inter-racial marriage were the same ones used against same-sex marriage today:

>"It's unnatural!"
>"What about the children?"
>"It's a slippery slope!"
>"It's mentioned negatively in the Bible!"

fear is a consevative thing
conservatism is more based on "we're animals who have tradition that makes us different"

Don't get me started on the use of fear by Liberals, Marxists and every other ideology. Fear is a tool, not an ideology

Hybrid Vigor was only found in severely inbred plants that were the result of mating a plant with itself over several generations. There are no humans that inbred.

Those are not all or even the most prominent arguments against inter-racial marriage or gay marriage. Do not strawman so poorly.

I've heard that mixed raced people have a harder time finding donated organs that match and are compatible with them.

I don't get why people say this. Look at South America, Brazil in particular. They don't seem particularly healthy.

It wasn't my intention to straw man. What are the most prominent arguments against interracial marriage and gay marriage, then?

Alright, they have more immunities, they are not possibly inbred.

>tfw Eugenics and Racism are 19th century liberal memes
>tfw liberals potray them as traditionalists

Actually you can be mixed race and inbred.

This, you don't need to have a medical degree to have common sense,

It undermined the southern way of life.

It's possible but unlikely.
Vast majority of places with mixing were places people were moving into constantly/brought in waves.

>It undermined the southern way of life.

Being clearly inferior to every part of the U.S since God knows how long?

What a fuckin idiot

BLM, Rosa Parks, Malcolm X

Fear is a perfectly valid reason for anything.

Blacks don't like whites moving in either

Can confirm.

t. gentrifier

To be fair, hipsters don't make good neighbors.

>since God knows how long
Since 1861 and even then that's debatable. 1865 would be the concrete year that the South became inferior to the rest of the U.S. With that said, even the modern South has its perks over the North today. Actual employment being one of them.

>Pilsen
that's fucking cultural appropriation

řřřřřřřřřřřěěěěěěěěěěě

The answer is yes, or if the question is interpreted differently, both.

They're a lot better than crack addicts and gang members

>Was tribalism which was how people used to live since the beginning of Man and before that totally baseless

Yes there is an actual reason and a genuine one. Once the west threw away any concern for ones own kind and adopted multiculturalism and diversity we've opened our borders to unlimited amount of foreigners who have a way higher birthrate then ours and drive up crime rates.

This thread has nothing to do with immigration. Go post the "racism is code for anti white" pasta on YouTube

>Conservatives caring about women and gays

Toppest kek

>only and all white countries have to embrace multiculturalism
>we should be fine with only a hand full of eastern European countries being entirely European

I get it user, Japan and Korea and all asian countries can be almost be entirely asian.

But God forbid whites can actually have their own countries

You can just admit you're a self hating cuck user.

Tribalism was not necessarily racial though.

Shit like family/community/shared history mattered more than the fact that the guys living a couple of miles from you that looked like you and spoke your language. They might as well be ayy lmaos.

>Tribalism was not necessarily racial though
Except that's pretty much exactly what it is

Nope.

By your logic, the Arabs shouldve been one big happy family right now.

>only and all white countries have to embrace multiculturalism

Blatantly untrue.

Many African and South American countries are clearly multicultural but I'm guessing they don't count for some reason?

>we should be fine with only a hand full of eastern European countries being entirely European

This contradicts your earlier statement that 'all white countries have to embrace multiculturalism' unless you're now no longer counting Slavs as white I guess.

>You can just admit you're a self hating cuck user.

You can just admit that all you have is your racial identity because you've got nothing else meaning that you have to resort to buzz phrases like 'self hating cuck'.

Fear driven. But it wasnt baseless it was perfectly rational fear, that black ppl would start raping murdereing stealing etc etc etc even more
Which they did. Unsurprisingly. Absolutely proving their point in the process.

Ahh, I'm mixed race and perfectly physically healthy, at least. Mentally there are a few hiccups, but that comes directly from my Mother's side of the family with a pervasive history of mental illness. Where the fuck does this notion come from..

Hey can you show me the evidence that crime rates went up so much? ty

>but unlikely.

Nope
Black people are very inbred
If the son of twi black siblings rape a white woman, the resulting offspring (you) is still inbred

IQ is largely inherited and blacks have low IQ on average so there is that, more mixed race people means less intelligent people

Also en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

If race-mixing is so good, why is Brazil so bad?

Blacks aren't even inbred. Hell people HEAVILY over hype inbreeding allover the world and it's only an issue in mountainous areas with a culture of distrust, "REEE OTHER PEOPLE" and are isolated

Mixed race fag here, my sister and I are less healthy than both of our parents.

Name a country governed by the Spanish or Portugese that's good.

>you can't, but only because you haven't heard of Macau

>dude conservative want to force women into rape dungeons and burn fags alive
>but let's allow all the people that actually want to do this in our countries

I'm talking about the widespread psychological problem of identification most of them have

>>its an american internet racists apply their narrow view worldwide and post yet another shitty racebaiting thread to circlejerk themselves again episode

That has a lot to do with the inherited culture, my self hating monkeyfriend.

From where did they inherit the culture?

Their jeans