How often did people in the past have anal sex...

How often did people in the past have anal sex? Is it true that women mostly did anal to stay virginal and avoid pregnancy?

Pulling out is almost as effective at preventing pregnancy as condom use.

It was rare as fuck

Buttsex almost always causes small rips which lead to infection and death

Even faggots stuck to oral, handjobs, and thighing mostly

The Romans thought oral was absolutely disgusting though

>It was rare as fuck
Source?

>get infection, die
>get AIDS, die
>get STD, die

There is a reason why faggotry is not tolerated in society.

>The Romans thought oral was absolutely disgusting though
They were right.

I pee from there, why would I ask the woman I honor to stick her lips on it? No no no, only prostitutes give me blowjobs.

>because showers are so hard

> showers

Bathing in hot water and then covering yourself in scented oils before getting it scraped off with metal is where it's at you fucking barbarian.

But if done too late? Seems difficult to master desu I wouldn't be surprised if there were many accidents.

Actually it was more like cunnilingus that was seen as most disgusting since Romans were misogynists. It was seen as degrading that a man should do that to a woman for her pleasure...Almost like getting penetrated as a dude.

Sounds right to me.

Of course it does. You haven't evolved socially enough to understand that pleasuring your partner well enough make sex better overall for both of you.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if you're a virgin or not in a relationship. If so, you're probably being cheated on anyway because you suck in bed.

You're actually right. The next step from there, for true sexual happiness with your partner, is letting her sleep with other men. This will make sex better overall for both of you. If you don't, you're probably getting cheated on anyways.

Lol

Anal sex was very rare. You didn't want to be known around the village as the man who sired a Shitling.

>misogynists
back to tumblr landwhale

But vaginas are nasty And Smell nasty user. There's no problem with not wanting to lick one as long as you don't ask for them to suck your dick.

A woman should always suck dick

Be fair user.

desu i love eating pussy

>O'Connell sired another shitling, we better carve up some yew stakes and hunt it down before it starts killing livestock
>Chrissakes, O'Connel, just fuck yer wife how the Lord intended

>No no no, only prostitutes give me blowjobs
enjooy your herpes

why would you surround your pee pee with women's piss and menstrual fiuld?

Tibetan gay men used yak butter as lubricant...I've heard it's pretty good substitute for other oil type lubricants.

Pee isnt even that disgusting
Unlike poop, it doesnt even smell bad unless left to rot

yeah because heterosexuals don't get std's

At much lower rates dummy.