ATHEISTS AND AGNOSTICS BTFO

ATHEISTS AND AGNOSTICS BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_ontological_proof
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what is testability

Oh so now suddenly religious people value logic, lel.

>suddenly religious people value logic
>mfw

>inb4 someone posts that fucking ice/liquid/gas image again

what am i looking at here?

It's the formula that proves Jesus literally rose from the dead, and that he's truly present in the Eucharist

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_ontological_proof

An obsolete version of the ontological argument.

you will never be able to prove wheter god exists or not.

prove me wrong

oh come on. the ontological argument is by far the worst "proof" for God

If God exists then there must be evidence for it.
There is no evidence that god exists.
Therefore god does not exist.

:^)

meant for

how come you are that sure that we are capable to perceieve those proofs? we are talking about a galactic deity capable of everything, if he wants to hide himself he can. also it's impossible for us to understand how he "thinks".

In that case the entire question is ultimately irrelevant, there could be any number of unknowable deities hiding out somewhere that have no real contact with us. Better to waste your time with physical masturbation then the intellectual variety.

too late, already disproved, u mad, no use complaining now

>there could be any number of unknowable deities hiding out somewhere that have no real contact with us
that's right.

>Better to waste your time with physical masturbation then the intellectual variety.
why not both?

I can almost understand this, but what do the squares and the diamonds mean?

so why not assume that he doesn't? It seems the most logical thing to do given that if He is as you say then there can be no sound evidence either for or against him

One of science's biggest weaknesses is that is must wait for the proof to be found, and in this case, a supposed living thing out of our reach, until it reveals itself.

You're right, they should let all sorts of quacks in on faith cuz u cant know nuffin.

Axiom: God exists.

QED

this is the level of maturity that can be expected from atheists

spook

Axiom: Axioms do not exist.

>why not both?

I too like to get philosophical while cranking my shaft.

embarrassing post

aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

shitposting in a shitpost thread

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_ontological_proof

>Most criticism of Gödel's proof is aimed at its axioms: As with any proof in any logical system, if the axioms the proof depends on are doubted, then the conclusions can be doubted. This is particularly applicable to Gödel's proof, because it rests on five axioms that are all questionable. The proof does not say that the conclusion has to be correct, but rather that if you accept the axioms, then the conclusion is correct.

Welp you got me, zeus is real, time to pack our bags everybody.

this only works if you accept Godels his axioms. i don't.