Fuck you i like em

go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DX8TxRtzhHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do people not like these? they look excellent

Good looking gt that everyone tries to rice out for some reason. Also dat strait 6 head gasket

people on Veeky Forums complain its pigfat

Veeky Forums thinks everything that isn't a miata is pigfat. don't listen to them

Based mk3

Veeky Forums likes Mk IIIs. If you really want to trigger them, tell them you like Mk IVs. No one here likes them.

All you rice haters can suck my tiny yellow dick

Early 2000s car scene was goat

Why don't they sell this in the US anymore :( demio a cute

VIP makes my dick hard not gonna lie

1j or 7m build?

The A70 chassis were pretty awful. The A80 was a vast improvement, but far from zen which is saying something about the older car.

Have you owned or driven either?

No

I wanted to ride through Japan in picture related listening to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=DX8TxRtzhHs

nigga u gay

Aight then

Turd gens for me. Everyone shits on em but they really are good cars. With the exhaust opened up, the timing advanced, and a rich chip it makes around 200hp. A lot better than the 145 it was rated at stock. It ran a 15.1 without the chip.

>tfw i got new tires but can't drive it yet because the old brakes are shit and it's not legal or safe to drive
Gee emm put the left front brake hose fitting on retardedly tight so it looks like I'm gonna have to cut the line and reflare it to replace the shitty 34 year old hose. It started acting as a one way valve, seizing the caliper and cooking the brakes. Had to replace the caliper, rotor, and repack the wheel bearings. Unfortunately I can't get the new hose on yet. Any ideas before I go out and buy a line flaring kit?

Fuck you I like 'em

its meh in black

kek
same

>inb4 neckbeard autist
I'm just poor and european

Put your trip back on, gs400gay

Based go kart

They discontinued the Mazda 2?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking Twingos. They're pretty good for what they are.

Yup, they're sold as Yotas now

a good number of people on Veeky Forums seem to despise them for some reason

because the people who like them on here are generally cancerous and annoying

thats the main and likely only reason

How's so? We literally only post in our containment threads. Well not always. But I wouldn't say we're cancerous.

my negro

the stereotypical ricer car, but mine taught me how to drive stick, and it was good af on gas. fun too

>200 hp V8.

That's still kind of sad. Too bad though, I really like the looks of the turd gen.

gayer than a miata

you need help.

the best supra desu

>timing advanced, open exhaust, chipped
>200hp
>still can't turn
>still heavy as fuck
>ran a 15
So they are hated for good reason then

> pigfat
> shit chassis and suspension
> factory didn't know how to torque head bolts

At least it looks cool I guess

In Canada its the yaris sedan and in America its the scion ia

thanks for the image

It's the lame cam and shit compression because smog era. Put in a more radical cam, bore it 30 thousandths over, and flat top pistons and you'll have a firebreather. Even out of a 305. The "$500 and an afternoon" meme actually applies here too, if there was ever a car that was piss easy to LS swap it's a third gen.

Also I can tell you've never driven one nor looked up how much they weigh. It wasn't called the best handling car in america (when new) without good reason, and I had mine weighed and it was right at 3200 pounds. The 82 Z28 had a fiberglass hood, the 83 dropped it in favor of steel.

You're forgetting that literally everything else from then was dogshit slow. Like 19 and 20 second quarter mile slow. There was a car and driver article in 1978 headlined "What do you do when a Honda Civic is faster than a Mustang GT?" And it really was faster.

>faux japanese architecture
>flyover vanity plate

zettai kimoi.svg

Driven them both. The A80 has a far better chassis than the A70.

The MKIV is a great car, but that front end is so hideous.

IDGAF what anyone says;

underglow is and always will be aesthetic as fuck.

not really I see significantly more love than hate for the Mk IV

I like all ex cop cars.

Not trying to start anything, but I really don't see that where I go. Any time it's mentioned it gets bombarded with hate whereas any comparable vehicle wouldn't face nearly the same level of cynical scrutiny.

But I do want to believe you.

The front end is the least aesthetic portion, but I wouldn't call it hideous.

all the hate I do see is about the styling of the car (especially the front end and dashboard) which is all subjective anyway.

personally I love the supras interior but thats just because I have a hard-on for any driver focused dashboard.

A70 is a great chassis for an '80s car.

Its impressively stiff compared to its peers and has suspension geometry designed back when Lotus and Toyota were in love ...who then broke up months before the A70 debut.

Toyota, full of japanese indignation and pride, hurriedly fucked around with the A70 suspension in any way they could to erase Lotus' influence, which is why those early A70s looked/drove like 4x4s.

The suspension geometry is still there, though.

Were they actually set up comparably? A80 had many companies invest serious R&D into suspension tuning, especially damping. The stock tune is great too. So any given set of suspension parts---from stock to megabuck---is at least gonna be "pretty good" on average.

A70 just has a long lineage of companies copying each other and applying basic formulas to suspension part design, so tossing money at popular upgrade packages results in a mess. The stock springs/bushings/dampers/alignment are pure garbage. There's no island of safety.

Now I'm sure the A80 drove much, much better, but unless the A70 had an experienced suspension tuner work it over, you really can't use that to compare the chassis to each other.

Oh hell yes