What is the most useless thing in a car?

what is the most useless thing in a car? And why is it the taco?

How is a taco useless in a car? What if you're hungry?

I agree man fucking tacos in cars, shitty to the max. mexicans too, fuck them and their tacos.

>eating in your car

>needing to monitor your engine's RPM when the car shifts its own gears anyway
Unless you're a poorfag or an autist, anyway.

Pleb

that's a car in a taco bro

Cup holders.

inb4 lardasses that frequently celebrate dinner in the Wendy's parking lot defense squad

You.

>right in the feels

I think the dehydration is affecting your brain function

The little light that tells you your hand brake is on

I fucking know it's on

Lard ass detected

Passenger seats ;_;

My wife

Autotragics do have 2nd and 1st gear locks, might be slightly important to monitor that

So how again am I a lardass for wanting a water bottle holder?

yeah I must be pretty fat from all the water I drink in my car

Because you got triggered

Some even have all 4 or 8

I've lost count of how many times my co-worker tried to set off in the van with the handbrake engaged.

'No'

Foglights. No one uses them when it's foggy. But everyone uses them as daylights and at night which pisses me the fuck off.

Pocket storage on a driver's door in a small cars. I use only that on passenger's side.

This fucking annoys me. And in my experience the fog lights don't even fucking help you see at night, they only exist to blind oncoming drivers.

>fog lights don't even fucking help you see at night
Yeah they shouldve called it night lights, oh wait..

You're an idiot

I mean if it's a 4 banger shit box you drive to and from work then yes it's probably useless but if it's got sequential mode or locks and you actually use them for various reasons then yes you do need to monitor it.

If they do, then they're also blinding other drivers. If they don't then it's useless to turn them on at night.
At night foglights shouldn't shine further than 5 meters in front and sideways. And they shouldn't be used in the first place. Or if you really think they help you, turn them off when you see a car in front of you because it's really annoying.

Touch screens. Buttons are superior, touch screens are temperamental and have no haptic feedback.

Rear fog lights are the worst.

People put them on when there's so much as a puff of smoke from a nearby cigarette on the road and it blinds the fuck out of anyone behind.

>tfw stuck in a traffic jam on the autobahn behind some old fart in a ford fiesta and he's got his rear foglights on the whole way

They don't help you because they're not aimed at the road, and they don't shine far enough to illuminate things in the distance. They do just fine shining into my eyes when I drive past though.

this is not wrong

notifications to resubscribe to sirius radio

i get it, i don't have your boring service, i don't want to have to click off of your ad if i accidentally click a button on my steering wheel

The most useless thing in your car is you.

someone already said this you stupid shit monster

Why wouldn't you want Sirius XM radio though?

Like 75% of AM/FM radio is ads, Sirius is 100% music, why listen to the radio if it's not music?

There's this thing called an MP3 player, and this thing called a smart phone. You put music you like on it and listen to it commercial free

I don't know about you, but some of us find ads useful

Because aux jacks exists

wow rewd

I like listening to Radio 4's Book at Bedtime

>Not wanting to find new music

This can't be more true.

>not listening to tom jones and nothing else

>Wanting to listen to Wiz Khalifa and Nicki Minaj for 30 mins and 15 minutes of ads for every hour

Not him but 1st wave classic alternative is my regular

>Pet Shop Boys
>Gary Numan
>Talking Heads
>New Order
>R.E.M.
>Oasis

Doesn't get better than that

Are you stupid? See:

I hope you crash

>Paying actual money to listen to even more Wiz Khalifa

>Pop Rock/Country
What kind of pleb do you take me for?
If I seriously listened to that garbage what would I be doing here?

WDHA all the way

>I'm even more useless than a taco

How come cars don't produce any torque higher than a certain RPM? Shouldn't you want it to go as high as possible? (for increased speed)

Torque is a meaningless #, HP wins races

Then why aren't all race cars rotary engines?

all the best ones are

>Literally no cars running currently

Maybe on a flat track, but how about:
>Hill in front of car
Heh bet u wish you had that torque now sucka

Rules banned them because they were too fast

because of fluid dynamics and inertia and friction of the engine itself

racing drivers excuses

It's not 100% music.

Some channels have dj shows and specials and stuff.

For some reason I found it even more annoying than FM when these things happened.

>Rules banned them because they were too fast
kek
you rotards are too much
>787B runs 21 races, wins 1
>HURR DURR BANNED BEKUZ 2 FAST!!!

The 787B is the greatest car to ever attack the Mulsanne straight. If Ferrari wasn't a bunch of crybabies all racing engines would be rotaries today.

>21:1
>B-B-B-B-B-BUT GREATES RACING CAR EVER!
>BANNED BECAUSE OTHER TEAMS WERE BABIES!
>CONSPIRACY!

The 26B was so unbelievably powerful that piston engines simply could not compete once Mazda worked out the teething issues. It was immediately banned because pistoncucks simply could not compete.

>The 787B is the greatest car to ever attack the Mulsanne straight.
Why?

>21:1
>b-b-b-b-but CUKS!

The rotary is the most powerful race on the planet

fact

Your stuttering memes are no match for objective reality. Prove the 787b wasn't the greatest racing car to eve hit Le Mans. Protip: It's literally and figuratively impossible.

Lel, triggered. I bet you're the reason your mom supports abortion.

ur mom supported my pole inside her last night

> Prove the 787b wasn't the greatest racing car to eve hit Le Mans.
21 races 1 win

>mfw triggering rotards with the abysmal record of their favorite car ever

Touch screens are the result of the "It's the current year!" mentality. You can't operate it without looking at it like buttons, so it's objectively worse for driving. But all cars have them because the majority believes that a bunch of useless tech=better. I'm surprised that even sports cars have the touch screens. You would think that people buying a car for performance wouldn't need gimicky shit.

Apparently the most useless thing in a car is the switch for the turning signals.

Only in BMWs.

Again, you're mistaking memes for reality. The 787b and the rotary engine are literally unstoppable.

Witty and original. Well done, user.

Fuck, I stared at this post and thought all the useless shit I've ever did in my life from my age 9.

>mfw my front cup holders broke and there aren't any cup holders for the rear seats

>mfw I have nowhere to set my drink when I shift

The volvo 240 didn't have any cup holders period. There were little divers in the glovebox to place a drink on but that's it

>tfw no one knows about s13's hidden cup holders
well most people shit themselves when I tell them about it

What stopped them from winning?

Vanity mirrors.

>what is the most useless thing in a car?
The driver

I know about the one under the ash tray and behind the pass. seat, are there any others?

... Rear fog lights?

Is this a thing in Canada? I don't think I've seen this once in my life. Some cars have reverse lights that look a bit like fog lights (in the bumper, distinct and not part of the taillight assembly) but they're definitely just reverse lights.

For what possible reason do these exist if you're going forwards?

Automatic driver detected

Rear fog lights are, in theory, supposed to make you more visible to drivers behind you in extremely foggy conditions.

In practice, they're used by retards and assholes to blind drivers behind them.

if he told you then they wouldn't be hidden anymore

they're hidden for a reason...only when you truly master the s13 will you know

aux jacks.
I find them more distracting than anything since some cars dont have steering wheel controls.

Rotaries always get banned because they're too good.

the meatbag

... Clarkson?

Ash tray.
>smoking
>smoking in your car

Yeah who the hell is this?

>downshifting isn't a thing

I wish my car had cupholders