Christcuckolds would unironically commit murder if they thought their magical sky daddy commanded them to

>christcuckolds would unironically commit murder if they thought their magical sky daddy commanded them to

christian """"morality""""

I would only ironically commit murder.

The Bible is just a metaphor anyway tbqh

I miss Constantine.

Where are you my sweet Christian prophetess? Will I never hear your honey voice? Your perfumed breasts are like a pair of white doves and your hair is a like a black raven, and shit.

Did someone say morality?

He was a spook by his own definition of a spook.

>weight watchers is a spook
t. ur mum

athiest mass murder when they get in power a la bolshevieks
athiest """"morality""""

>secular slaves who adhere to morals they don;t even agree with in principle.

also murder can be justified.

In religion, emotion always prevails over reason.

No.

>reason
t. Utility man, just going along to get along

Is that supposed to be bad?

God would command it and then before the deed done say "fuck up this bush instead you proved your faith."

Or if he commanded it due to some crime against his followers then fuck yeah, the crusades had justification.

Morality in christianity is from its covenants that even god refuses to break. So in all god himself limits his commands to fit the morality he wants us to follow.

Or for you, t. Memes

Yes, we're talking about morality. Now sit down, son.

>Morality in christianity is from its covenants that even god refuses to break.

I'm pretty sure it's from divine command theory.

When I was in catholic school I was told that the church doesnt even fully support divine command theory due to the covenants between man and god anyways. They have a wierd version if it they subscribe to. Its still based in that theory but catholic morality in particular has more to do with theological debates about the acts of man and god.

You could say god commanded himself to not break the covenants. Which sounds silly but you can say this with some accuracy.

But if he didn't change his mind? There was no justification?

Any true christian would still beg for the chance to fulfill their owner's command.

What if the reason is stupid?

>true scot fallicy
Read Fear and Trembling

Ops premise is horribly stated go begin with because if you argue one way you spook god even more than he is, and if you answer the other way you violate the principle of free will.

>it's horribly stated because I can't argue against it