Post guys who completely rekt their enemies

Post guys who completely rekt their enemies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P_SlAzsXa7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In before Germanic butthurt but I see your Caesar and raise you a Marius.

Holla

Boudica is a massive meme

fucking Suetonius, Governor of Britannia in 62AD

the urgency, wisdom, and ferocity he showed when his entire province was being burned to the ground should have earned him a Triumph, and honestly perhaps even a Grass Crown. he was forced to allow massive losses in order to obliterate the rebellion, and he obliterated them at an almost poetic level. even the tactics he chose for the Battle of Watling Street were slightly unorthadox and unbelievably successful. i would love to be a witness to the life and times of Suetonius.

Rome: 500 dead
Celtic Dungmonkeys: ~200,000 dead

OH SHIT HOW THO

>woman who can only attack defenseless Romanian colonial towns and undermanned forts
>a massive meme
Goes without saying when she brought her army's extended families and non-combatants to a battle where she got fucking wrecked in, the dumb bitch.

thank you. you have a refreshingly concise way with words user.

Muh fuggin nigga

Boudica is a bitch though, seriously fucking hate her. She cried about her daughters getting raped but her people did the same thing and even worse shit to the romans

Implying those figures are anywhere close to accurate

You first

truman :3c

youtu.be/P_SlAzsXa7E

You cheeky little cunt you

>pic related

Sulla, motherfucker! Killing rampaging barbarians that have nowhere to go so they bring their women to the battlefield? Sure, whatever.

Sulla takes Rome and restores the Republic into control of the Senate after the plebs duck it up, then leaves.
Then comes back, takes Rome again and puts out hit lists day after day after day to purge the elites. Has Marius bones taken from his tomb and thrown into the river.
Then retires, kicks back at his villa until death.

Cant mossad the Assad.

>gets rekt by fundamentalists
>AHHH PUTIN SAVE ME

>Marius
>lying

>Sulla
Garbage tier.
>Has Marius bones taken from his tomb and thrown into a river.
Sulla couldn't stop Marius having a 6th or even 7th consulship nor Only reason Sulla even gained absolute power following that was because Marius died of old age.

>restores the Republic into the control of the Senate
Yeah a senate that was more or less a figurehead government body that did whatever Sulla dictated on his terms and orders, "restores the Republic" your ass.

>Russia
You mean Iran.

This isn't the humor thread though

THE MADMAN

It's impossible to say who was the most badass and/or best/worst major player at the end of the republic. But on the topic of shafting their enemies, Sulla is proscribing with the best.

But Divine Right is true

find me someone who did it better than Sulla

By getting killed by them?
Are you Justin Trudeau by any chance?

Come on now, it was something like five senators versus one 50 year old man.

Easy

Sulla did larger scale proscriptions. But so did Marius, Caesar, Octavian/Augustus, and Marcus Antonius as well.

you're forgetting this guy

/thread

I am really happy that it was that song, nice one user

confirmed just based.