Why is there no push to get men into traditionally female roles like childcare, elementary ed, nursing, etc?

Why is there no push to get men into traditionally female roles like childcare, elementary ed, nursing, etc?

Kill yourself, not Veeky Forums.

Also fuck off

Nowhere near as hard as women in stem

>Childcare they taught me in highschool one semester and woodworking the next
>Not sure about elementary ed, perhaps because it still requires childcare which is a more recent thing for men?
>I actually know of a few male nurses

There isn't a push because no one cares. If a man wanted to do these things he could, but there is no reason to advertise them to men since those interested would seek it out themselves. I think also because traditionally women have always been those to care for children due to being genetically equipped to do so while men are not.

I'm just curious as to why it's a crime for less than 50% of engineers to be women but feminists don't care about men in nursing

Because feminist don't care about equality, they care about increasing rights for women.

Because some modern feminists don't care about equality to men, only that women get more than men. In my opinion I don't think it matters whether an engineer is a man or a women, the same as I wouldn't care about my nurse. I can understand engineering because it's usually classes with all dudes so having a few girls in there could encourage other girls interested to take the class, but like I said things of this nature usually only look out for women and not for men. It is how it is unfortunately.

How is this Veeky Forums related? Take it to /pol/ or whatever.

itt: virgin /r9k/ and /pol/ users

go get laid, losers

I hope someone responds to you so we can keep this thread going

Feminist, gender etc philosophy is indeed humanities. Disliking a topic does not mean it should be deleted.

t. virgin

How can you trap if there's only two people? You need cops and customers to trap

>go get laid
Would if we could.

>there's a lot of moms who would be s disappointed if they knew how poorly their songs treated girls.
My past mistreatment of women were based on my mom and how she raised me. Even the advice she gave on girls were basically to be emotionally abusive prick.

>what is sage

Hey :))), girl here!! :P Just wanted to say ur post was super hot and i LUV

Because women are hypocrites

modern popfeminism is about as far from humanities as you can get, this isn't the board for discussing it whether you are criticizing it or not

Why is there no push for women to get into traditionally male jobs like coal mining, garbage disposal, etc?

Because feminism has an agenda