Why did the Jews lie about the Holohoax?

Why did the Jews lie about the Holohoax?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/PSmeN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*replies*

Good question.

>nazi motorcycle riders patrolling around the camp and throwing axes at people who drink water from the wrong glass
>literal rollercoaster ride around the camp with little cars launching people into ovens at the end of the ride
>90% of survivors claiming to have met Mengele or sometimes even Hitler himself
>many people claiming to be holocaust survivors proven to be born after the war

I still believe holocaust happened, but the amount of absolute bullshit Jews fabricated for pity points is astounding

These are fucking comedy gold.

>too sick to be killed

This is some next level kek

Even if I don't care for holocaust, I still have plenty other reasons to consider Hitler and his regime genetically and evil.

This at least seems more plausible than the rail cars and sex machines. This stuff appears to be more or less in the realm of what Germans are confirmed to have done.

Sadly, that one account seems real enough. Shit like this sometimes occurs among schoolboys or soldiers, let alone concentration camps where one group is free to do what he pleases with the inferior ones. It's just classic bully behavior.

This one, on the other hand...

wacky as these may seem, some fucked up shit happens in wartime

Bottomless alms bowl

This one's the best.

>they were going to kill her
>she faints
>they hospitalise her for some reason

>Final Solution
>1942-1944
Concentration camps weren't death camps. Before 1942 it was possible to survive them, even for Jews.

imgur.com/a/PSmeN

the link /pol/acks were TOO AFRAID to look at.

They didn't lie, they just went along with it.

Please note how all the extermination camps were discovered by the Soviets in areas they conquered.

The camps discovered by the Western Allies were not extermination camps.

Please note the downgrading of death tolls from Auschwitz and other camps from under the Iron Curtain after communism fell.

Conclusion -> Jews were rounded up and put in concentration camps. Some of them were killed.

>The death tolls and more crazy 'extermination camp' stories were embellished by Soviet intelligence, then went along with by the entire world out of guilt.

That's obviously bias towards to holohoax happening, therefore, as a redpilled intellect, I can dismiss it as sheer rubbish.

Under communism Poland reports 4,000,000 died at Auschwitz (left picture)

After communism Poland replaces sign that now reports "about one and a half million" deaths at Auschwitz (right picture)

Death Camps in Poland with all information about them under control of the KGB from 1945-1989.

Surely someone as wise and critical as you can see which parts are biased bullshit and which are very hard to deny truths?
not hating just don't go calling your self an intellectual if you refuse to look at your oppositions claims.