Daily reminder that if you dislike someone based on their religion, race...

Daily reminder that if you dislike someone based on their religion, race, gender or sexuality you can't call yourself a Christian

Anyone can always call themselves whatever they want.

watch me, you faggot-ass hook nosed he-bitch.

>literally the central tennents of pragmatic christiandom

So Paul of Tarsus isn't a Christian?

>9 Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! Fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, sodomites, 10 thieves, the greedy, drunkards, revilers, robbers—none of these will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

He's saying they're sinners who won't go to Heaven, not that he personally hates them.

Of course not. He founded Paulianity, which only has the most casual of connections to what Christ taught.

That's a pretty convenient excuse to hide his personal hatreds behind

He is saying they are sinners who don't experience Heaven in the present because of their focus is on material world.

Paul is Christian. Not sure if you noticed how many Christians come off as angry.

You can. No one is perfect overnight. Christianity tells us to recognize our sin, even recognize our prejudice, and overcoming it is a journey, accepting others takes time

Christianity is arbitrary

>Paul is Christian.

No, he isn't.

The usual, fundamental definition of a "Christain" is someone who follows the teachings of "Christ" I.E. Jesus.

Paul does not do this, instead preferring to substitute his own teachings and attributing them to Jesus, when they clearly aren't such and quite often make no sense.

They are completely different religions, and the mere fact that Paulianity has replaced almost the entirety of actual Christainity doesn't mean that they're the same thing.

>He is saying they are sinners who don't experience Heaven in the present because of their focus is on material world.
Gnostic heresy

Paul is accepted as an Apostle by the other Apostles. Paul also teaches Christianity through revelation and through his own teachings. The words of Paul, many times, are not his own.

How?

>I don't understand either the Old Covenant or the New Covenant, the post.

>The usual, fundamental definition of a "Christain" is someone who follows the teachings of "Christ" I.E. Jesus.

You can't even get this right, Jew.

Daily reminder that if you defend yourself when attacked, or don't wilfully hand over every possession you can when robbed, you're not a Christian.

The Kingdom of God is a literal coming age of peace and justice, not some "if you're not moral, you'll never be happy" bs you're trying to pull over nonbelievers to win converts. You're sacrificing the true gospel because it doesn't "sound good" to you.

Stop derailing the faith by making shit up

The Kingdom is here now, and it is always coming to age. If you do not practice self control and "morality" then you focus is towards things beneath wisdom and moral character.

The true Gospels are more important than Paul's epistles, and the only thing in the Gospel that is important is the teachings Yeshua teaches.

No one is "derailing" anything, this is the internet where people share ideas and stuff

Christians admit to being sinners, who experience lust, hate, etc. but strive to improve themselves. If you say that sinners aren't Christian, you're misinformed.

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner."

this is how christianity wins, by accepting everything and everyone if you just believe. it is like an all-consuming light that can only be seen if you accept it. if the universe ever ends atheist and everyone else won't be accepted anywhere by any thing because no thing exists. christians are going to think themselves into existing by thinking something is there regardless of whether it is there or not. people do this every day.

Really? You see Jesus sitting on David's throne in Jerusalem today?

What saying is that the soul is the key into the Kingdom of Heaven in the present, and while we constantly purify ourselves and stumble upon sins, we can still come to see the people we meet, the places we go, and the spiritual direction that takes place in our lives is the parts to the Kingdom of Heaven.

dude, you're on a whole new level of bs.

>The true Gospels are more important than Paul's epistles
All of the NT is truth, no one part is "more important" than the others

And what part exactly did Paul break with Jesus' teachings?

Kingdom is where the King is. Jesus told the Jews back in the day the Kingdom was in their midst. Standing there. Talking to them.

And Jews today, with 2000 years of hindsight, still don't believe that God blinded them for a time due to their rejection of Jesus as Messiah.

When the King is here, the Kingdom will be here.

Well I'm glad we got that out of the way you mincing faggot

Just a perspective and opinion from my point of view, Yeshua is more important to Christianity than Paul.

Do you realize how little of the New Covenant we would understand if Jesus did not intervene and personally convert Saul of Tarsis?

The kingdom is in the midst of every generation and every person.

The King has been here since before the beginning. Christ tells us to worship God. "Why do you call me good? God is good.", you venerate the one who teaches you about God very highly, and there is not distinction between them and God

Yeshua does appear to Paul, hence his conversion. Paul is not crucified for being the Messiah, but Paul is put to death for revealing what Christ teaches him

Exactly. Take everything you know about the New Testament, and find out who the source is.

95% is Paul, the apostle to the gentiles, the greatest apostle of them all.

It's in Jeremiah 31, and Jesus mentions it, but the New Covenant did not take place until the testator, Jesus, died. Just like any will. It only takes effect when a person dies. Peter James and John were running around making nujews out of people.

The Gospels are more important than the Epistles, but the Epistles are still very important. The Gospels don't mention Paul, they mention Christ.

Paul obviously established some Christianity, being taught by Yeshua, however many Christians have different opinions about Paul.

This is contradictory to the golden rule and many other parts of Jesus' teachings though.

Jesus' teachings have nothing to do with the golden rule.

the gospels were written decades after the epistles

Do you really think the Golden Rule is the key to salvation?

If you do, you're doing what the devil wants you to do. Use your knowledge of good and evil gained in the Garden to do good, avoid evil, and thus be like God.

That's the satanic bible's satanic gospel.

The righteous despise the unjust; the wicked despise the godly.
Proverbs 29:27

They're are passed down and the Temple destructions in 70 and the Nero persecution in 64 AD end up missing out the doctrines that were being passed down through those people back them.

So from 30 AD after the death of Christ, and 50, the Epistles, and 60-70-80 AD the Gospels reappear, or are eventually recorded/re recorded after the Christians who were persecuted, and their doctrines that were destroyed/still hidden.

Early Christians also assembled together to practice Christianity (The disciple teachings, the Earliest form before church, Christ is the Guru) rather than post doctrine after doctrine of the essential teachings. They dwelled in Spirit, and did not make strong efforts and doctrines to promote religion.

Paul does this, and Evangelized his revelation. Only later do Paul's teachings turn into a religion, based on the councils that came after.

Same for Judaism, Moses says one thing, and the councils change it

Daily reminder that if you hate any man you cannot call yourself a rational creature.

Watch me random dickweed on the internet, I hate them because they are murdering bunch of pedophiles. God will forgive me for looking down at them.

No member of religion follows the tenants of said religion to the full extent, and that's actually if they've been taught the direct, non-tainted or modified revisions.

>>Paul obviously established some Christianity, being taught by Yeshua,

So. the guy hallucinates in the desert, possible falls off his camel and hits his head or some shit and you seriously think a by then long dead jewish dissident preacher appeared to him and taught him things.

This is non-credible as a source of paul's conversion to and contributions to early christian thought and will remain so until you provide verifiable proof that these obviously supernatural events happened.

Lmao he literally said it was the most important of all the things to follow

Unless you are Jewish or Muslim, you should be viewing Jesus' teachings above all others, including Genesis. That's what separates Christianity from the other Abrahamic faiths. Besides, the Golden Rule is put forward by Christ as the best way for you to distinguish between good and evil. If you do not take the Golden Rule into account for fear of damnation you have missed the point of Christianity. Love is placed into your heart by God as a moral compass and is taught to us with one fundamental message: the Golden Rule. He connects to all mankind through this more than the Scripture which is easily corrupted and interpretable. How else will you achieve the Angelic Mind and union with God if you do not do everything you do with love? Don't value the Genesis above the gospels, it really comes down to that.

You must be a Pharisee to believe that.

>This is non-credible as a source of paul's conversion to and contributions to early christian thought and will remain so until you provide verifiable proof that these obviously supernatural events happened.

This is also a non-credable source of Paul's revelation

>So. the guy hallucinates in the desert, possible falls off his camel and hits his head or some shit and you seriously think a by then long dead jewish dissident preacher appeared to him and taught him things.

>OP is arguing with the apostles about what Jesus said

get a load of this guy

Daily reminder that there are measurable trends of IQ differing based off race.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a Pharisee

No it isn't, because it makes far more sense then your claims do.

What bullshit theology.

They aren't my claims, it is Paul's revelation people have been following these teachings for a long time. Not that your opinion isnt valid, but to calling it some "hits his head hallucination" isn't any more credible

Yeah, you have a better sense of what happened to Saul than Saul did, you fucking loser.

Die in a grease fire.

>>They aren't my claims
No. You claim that this person, Paul recieved a divine vision, I deny this because there are far more credible explanations for what he supposedly saw that day.

Your claims that Paul actually received a divine instruction are simply not credible.

Fuck you too, you little manbitch.

You're a fool.

Jesus taught the Law.

The Law of Sin and Death.

Exactly the opposite; it's what the pharisees were trying to do. Live by their knowledge of good and evil.

Hence, synagogue of satan.

How is it not credible that he did not recieve a divine instruction, but credible that you blatantly draw a made up scenario here wherein Paul happens to ride a camel, hallucinates in the desert and falls off his camel on the ground, have a coma and once he wakes up, is a completely different person? And just knows why it is that he is a different person and who made him so. This isn't making any sense.

Your denial is based on you having your head up your ass.

What the fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch?

Paul received a divine vision, and he taught what he learned. That's pretty basic.

People who claim otherwise are pretty much doing the same thing; we both make a claim, complain the other person has nothing to back it up, both end up having the same opinion, repeat.

This process of arguing online is more ridiculous than "Divine vision" or, "halucination" From some dude who lived 2000 years ago

Atheists are fools. Trying to reason with them is futile. Wait until they ask you questions, then answer as best as you can.

>The usual, fundamental definition of a "Christain" is someone who follows the teachings of "Christ" I.E. Jesus.
Gotta love (not really) when liberal atheits try to preach to Christians who is and who isn't a Christian, when they know jack shit about it, embarassing and giving themselves away in the process.

Anathematize thyself

Paul references Luke

>Paul received a divine vision, and he taught what he learned. That's pretty basic and wrong.

>>People who claim otherwise are pretty much doing the same thing;
No they aren't actually, because divine visions are extraordinary claims, hallucinations brought on by either heatstroke or head trauma are not.

>>we both make a claim, complain the other person has nothing to back it up, both end up having the same opinion, repeat.
Except the claim that he didn't receive any sort divine message makes perfect sense, seeing as how magical deity message sending powers don't exist.

*tips*

>Jesus being born of a virgin, doing miracles, and resurrection is ok
>Paul seeing Jesus in the desert is a big lie and I need verified proof it happened!

I said:

>>the guy hallucinates in the desert, possibly falls off his camel and hits his head or some shit

>>possibly falls off his camel and hits his head or some shit

This latter bit is somewhat speculative on my part, I honestly don't know what animal he was riding on that road and neither do I care. Nor do I know if he hit his head on a rock or not.

What I do know is that the brain can make up all sorts of shit for all sorts of reasons, and divine magic does not exist.

>Jesus being born of a virgin, doing miracles, and resurrection is ok
I don't believe this particular bit of nonsense either.

>Fedora maymays again
>and he didn't even bother to use some sort of stupid picture either
Honestly, I'm insulted here. Put some modicum of effort into your shitposts, you little faggot.

So what's the point of you arguing against Paul's influence on Christianity? What are you?

>>So what's the point of you arguing against Paul's influence on Christianity?
I only argued against the supernatural source of his change of heart.

>>What are you?
Atheist works as a descriptor, as does secular/non-religious.

Why? If you believe that all the Apostles lacked divine inspiration and that Jesus was just a man then you're wasting your time for the sake of fringe Christians who reject Paul.

>Why?
Because there are highly likely to be non-supernatural reasons for why christianity developed as it did and nobody will ever be able to have even the beginnings of an understanding of those reasons until such time as people stop taking the absurd claims of christianity seriously.

The sad thing is, a lot of Christians would use the same definition. Sometimes they're theological liberals, in which case you can hardly count them as Christian at all. Sometimes they're the "it's a relationship, not a religion" types. You can hardly fault nonbelievers for not knowing jack shit about a religion whose followers don't evidence any better knowledge.

>non-Christian historians don't exist
>implying if a historian is Christian they won't even bother to understand the social and political influences that led to Christianity growing in the Roman Empire

Please step down the victim soapbox, Christian history isn't completely filled with people who explain it as solely divine influence.

This.

The stupidest type of people are those who claim to be Christian but deny all forms of supernatural elements.

Like fuck sake, the Christian lifestyle isn't a free one. You have to sacrifice sexual and moral freedoms to please a God you don't even believe in. That's beyond stupid.

According to you, not credible, that's okay. Your opinion is your own.

Paul had a vision, he recorded it. That is pretty simple.

The claim he didn't recieve a vision makes no sense to me, and to you it makes no sense he had one. They are both equal, because you are not Paul, I am not Paul, Paul is Paul, and he left behind what he was taught.

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

- 2 Corinthians 6:14

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

- Ephesians 5:11

That's the only time I have ever agreed with Hitchens