A discussion on race

Far-right extremists want ethnically homogeneous nation states. (Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, Europe for the Europeans).
Far-left extremists want all ethnicities to miscegenate until there is such little genetic diversity that there is one distinguishable phenotypic race thus achieving homogeneity.

It seems reasonable to want to maximize the average IQ of humans while maintaining a significant level of genetic diversity to provide for a large enough genetic pool that could resist very deadly diseases and climate shifts so that at least part of that genetic pool would survive.

Is this possible to accomplish with a mutli-ethnic state without an undue societal burden of interracial violence? How do we weed out the negative behavioral traits correlated with certain races?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
unz.com/isteve/race-is-just-a-social-construct-except/
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
archive.is/LgI6Z
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1998generalintelligencefactor.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289697900118
books.google.com/books?id=s4CKqxi6yWIC
goodreads.com/book/show/1701353.Terman_s_Kids
doi.apa.org/journals/bul/96/1/72.pdf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997whygmatters.pdf
eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ772607
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1085275?uid=3738032&uid=2&uid=4&sid=21102567265087
anepigone.blogspot.com/2007/08/iq-and-livability-greater-intelligence.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17032488
ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/35/3/665.abstract
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/2004currentdirections.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How do we weed out the negative behavioral traits correlated with certain races?

You're assuming that it's caused by what you think it's caused by, and not social situations.

>>/Pol/

>Far-left extremists want all ethnicities to miscegenate until there is such little genetic diversity that there is one distinguishable phenotypic race thus achieving homogeneity.

Jesus Christ I and basically every other leftist I've ever met don't give a shit about who you want to make babies with.

Honestly I have never heard the far-left advocate for that. Is that what /pol/tards fear?

I enjoy other cultures, and love my own, but I do not impose it upon others and should not be imposed upon me.

>"maximize the average IQ"
>"interracial violence"

>For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago.

sage, reported

You're being intellectually dishonest.

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

Over 2000 genes have been subject to recent (post out-of-africa) evolution.
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

Race Is Just a Social Construct, Except …
unz.com/isteve/race-is-just-a-social-construct-except/

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritable
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Bone marrow and race:
archive.is/LgI6Z
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf

Intelligence

>"Despite popular assertions, a single factor for intelligence, called g [or "general intelligence"], can be measured with IQ tests and does predict success in life"
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1998generalintelligencefactor.pdf

>A public statement signed by 52 internationally known scholars, all professors or experts in intelligence and allied fields, claimed that "Intelligence is a very general mental capability that, among other things, involves the ability to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, comprehend complex ideas, learn quickly and learn from experience … Intelligence, so defined, can be measured, and intelligence tests measure it well. They are among the most accurate (in technical terms, reliable and valid) of all psychological tests and assessments."
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289697900118

>The landmark book "The Bell Curve" compared intelligence, education, socioeconomic status, and a variety of other factors to see how positively they correlate with social success.
books.google.com/books?id=s4CKqxi6yWIC

>None of the factors correlated as highly as IQ did (positively or negatively) in regards to job success, income, welfare dependency, illegitimacy, and crime.
goodreads.com/book/show/1701353.Terman_s_Kids

Yes. The thing is people view discourses from the means they're acquainted with, so /pol/tards view the world purely through a given set of metrics and assume everyone else uses the same metrics and just sees things on a different point of said inane metrics

>Higher IQ correlates well, often as the best predictor, with job performance (>.90)[ doi.apa.org/journals/bul/96/1/72.pdf ][ udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997whygmatters.pdf ], wealth[ books.google.com/books?id=s4CKqxi6yWIC ], income[ eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ772607 ][ jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1085275?uid=3738032&uid=2&uid=4&sid=21102567265087 ], economic growth, liveability in a US state (.80)[ anepigone.blogspot.com/2007/08/iq-and-livability-greater-intelligence.html ][ ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17032488 ], cooperation, life expectancy (.85) and infant morality (-.84)[ books.google.com/books?id=s4CKqxi6yWIC ][ ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/35/3/665.abstract ][ udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/2004currentdirections.pdf ].

interracial studies = humanities

>IQ discussion does not pertain to Veeky Forums
>"you're being intellectually dishonest"

enjoy your ban

Why is /pol/ so hell bent on fucking up this board? this thread has nothing to do with history, go back to your containment board.

So this is the power of ignoring evidence that doesn't conveniently fit your worldview...

wow....

>humanities

Ok, I understand the sources, but IQ determines problem.solving skill.
You can not assume someone knowledgeable simply by IQ. that would be determined by social factors such as education.

IQ impacts your desire and drive to become educated because you can problem solve that you should probably go to class and not drop out and join a gang

European countries will fall to subhumanity.
East asians will fill the void, as they'll be the only humans left, and hopefully they will genocide all subhumans.

Anything else is up to debate but ultimately irrelevant, demography is destiny, and both europeans and east asians have chosen their destiny.

>So this is the power of ignoring evidence that doesn't conveniently fit your worldview...

No, it is the power of having a STEM degree and being your intellectual superior.

If you executed all people below 100 IQ, /pol/ would lose 99% of it's user base.

I find that improbable, it would be up to an individual´s interest and motivation to do so.
And intelligence would be biased to the given circumstances.

i'm not defending /pol/

they're useful idiots to further my agenda

We will see. You're probably right but I hope my white brothers still, deep down, hold within them the conqueror's spirit

Any ideas on why /wg/ is so high? Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and /out/ seem pretty common sense, but I wouldn't have guessed /wg/ at 3rd

because its a fucking meme image dude

>the most ill-regarded boards are the lowest

Wow, totally no bias whatsoever. I'm sure this wasn't made at all just to spite /pol/.

>Veeky Forums that fucking high

Pretty bland meme friendo

>tfw you realize SS + GOMAD was right all along and Veeky Forums is full of MENSA geniuses

>diversity to provide for a large enough genetic pool that could resist very deadly diseases and climate shifts

For fucks sake user, these are terrible arguments. Pharmacology, engineering, and biology are the answer to disease. Not mating some Somali to a Swede.

How can /x/, /b/, /cgl/, and /mlp/ be that low? I'm not even sure you're sentient at that level.

You're an idiot for believing this graph.

There is basically no significant difference between some arbitrarily vague principle like "Africa for Africans" or "North America for White people" and "every continent for the mongrel brown race."
"White America" or "Black Africa" are not nation states.