What event in history triggers you?

What event in history triggers you?

Hiroshima and nagasaki were war crimes

Germany should have won world war 1, the world would be a better place.

Revisionists.

Wtf is this image

don't even need to go that far, just a fair peace treaty would have made a world a better place.

The assassination of Cangrande della Scala
Americans in action
Yeah, or people realizing that they were not going anywhere after 2 years of fighting and stop before everything was completely fucked

autism

They where necessary. Or at least the first one was

American numerals

Fourth Crusade

Beeldenstorm. Protecucks chimping out isis style

Revisionism is perfectly fine, as long as it's not influenced by the political beliefs of the historian, which it often is.

The conquest of the Inca empire. Spanish conquistadores were basically real-life lehappymerchants.

Revisionism is perfectly fine as long as it's in pursuit of historical truth, using historical methods.

In fact, revisionism is the lifeblood of history. History without revisionism is like Science without repeatable observation.

2 9 T H O F M A Y, 1 4 5 3
GIVE BACK COSTANTINOPLE YOU INBRED T*RKS OTTOMAN "EMPIRE" A SHIT GO NECK YOURSELF YOU CANCEROGLU SPAWN

The American Civil War

May Days of Barcelona. So close to a revolutionary state, and then the Stalinists killed it.

It would cause then Kaiserreich would be a real

Debatable. The timing of the meetings is actually more consistent with the cause being Soviet invasion not nukes that did it. And remember the generals, the ones with power, would have happily died in nuclear fire, as that was their samurai duty. However the idea of a godless communist society was to much for them.

Fall of the Sassanid Empire in 651 AD to the Arabs.Also fall of the Western Roman Empire in 476 AD as well.

It was already dead, user. Hate the Venetians, not the Turks.

>people defend British Empire as a good thing for everyone

>same people criticize Japanese Empire as a terrible thing for everyone

They almost did

>he said as if there was something wrong with that

Barbarian invasions, rise of islam and vikinshit age

See?

>conquering a country and exploiting it is wrong in general

>conquering a country and exploiting it is right if Britain did it

>he thinks that all empires are the same thing because reasons

You sound like the kind of guy who would explain to everyone why the Assyrians weren't really that bad.

Germany not winning WWI brought the West to the terminal decline it's in today

WW1

Slave purchasing from Africa, but only because it established an international diaspora.

Have I given any indication that I would defend the conquests of an empire?

You're the one saying that some empires aren't really that bad (though for some reason nobody joined them voluntarily...)

>Germany not winning WWI brought the West to the terminal decline it's in today
WE

Battle of Yarmouk

May 29 1453

476 AD

French Revolution

Denisovans and neanderthals disappearing

The sea peoples raids

The end of the ice age. Fuck this overheated planet

The disappearance of records about Alexander the Great and the disappearance of the Alexandria and Baghdad libraries

The catholic kings in Spain, fuck those talibans

The spread of asian hordes into Europe. The thought of chinks fucking blonde qts triggers me a lot

The birth and spread of communism, the worst hindrance to human progress for centuries.

France being the only nation to veto the League of Nations' adoption of Esperanto as a common language

Sack of Baghdad.

I mean, the fall of the Abbasid Caliphate was inevitable, but the Mongols wiped out the House of Wisdom, along with all of its texts

You sound incredibly autistic

Why?

They weren't m. They were just the first to write about conquest in detail

Eh, Spain's downfall and conversion to a pretty radical brand of Christianity was guaranteed in 1031 when the Caliphate of Cordoba was abolished.

Not really an event
>Romans had knowledge of steam power
>use it as a toy for the rich
Could you image what they could have done with an steam engine

Could you imagine what a world where WW2 never happened would be like

People who call the influx of a multitude of different groups of people, the handing over and settling of varies groups in the western roman empire's land, and attacks all at varying points in time a "barbarian" invasion...

This

The Spanish Civil War

B-but I AM venetian bruh...what do?

The end of the Cold War ruined the West

CAESARS MURDER

The christianization of europe and everyhwere else

1 0 6 6

The Battle of Hastings

>tfw didn't used to be perfidious
>tfw got rused by willy's cheeky feigned retreat
>tfw forever perfidious

Stuff which slaves could do for much cheaper

eh, it was steam power but it was just a little rocket ball.... not much more than a toy really... I mean try to scale one of those devices up.

a proper steam engine requires a series of technological and more importantly psychological, philosophical and social advancements.

Marx was right; it's historicism at work, slow, yet ever present progress into a future.. a future of robot workers and guaranteed basic incomes in order to finance the creative class.

The rise of Austro-Fascism

>u.s. tried violently annexing canada instead of waiting it out

>no liberal grossdeutschland in 1848

>shitler deciding that the great war needed a sequel

Daily reminder

maybe if you weren't such a kike shill you would have know better

WERE

Fuck off Varg, you smelly neo pagan.

Silent Spring. If we had kept using DDT, we could have eradicated mosquitoes from most of the world, and with it eradicated mosquito-borne diseases like malaria and yellow fever. Silent Spring ruined that based on specious evidence and emotional appeals, and cost millions of lives in the process.

And we still have to deal with fucking mosquitoes, a parasite with no ecological value that we would be better off exterminating. You know how much money the world spends every year trying to get mosquitoes to fuck off? I don't, but its a fuckton. Fucking NASA and DARPA have both invested millions of dollars into mosquito killers, for fucks sake.

I fucking hate mosquitoes, I fucking hate Rachel Carson, the mindless shill who brought us the most damaging book for the ecosystem in recorded history.

>inb4 hurr durr its not like black or asian lives matter anyway moralfag
I like to think all human lives matter, at least a little. Call me a cuck if you want.

The Arab conquest of Persia and the Eastern Roman Empire.

>spray the entire planet with DDT

Cracking plan boss

Battle of Gettysburg

I agree with you on Rachel Carson, but male mosquitoes are effective pollinators.

Rise of Islam
The Christian Schism
Fall of Constaninople
Protestant """reformation"""
King Henry VIII
The Iberian Union
French Revolution
Swiss Sonderbund war
Bismarck's Kulturkampf
Overthrow of the Brazilian Empire
1890 British Ultimatum
Bokshevik Revolution
Woman's Suffrage movement
Sexual Revolution

1 9 4 8
GIVE BACK MY PALESTINE YOU KIKE SHITS.

The fall of the commune of Paris. And the fall of revolutionary catalonia.

>marx
>hitler
>merkel
what will you do next germans?

If you speak English, Hastings should always trigger you

>soviets
>capable of mounting a naval invasion of japan

There's no particular event, maybe WWII, but the fact that in the modern day it is almost impossible to go full out warfare for land when you are a major power because of the technology of not only weapons but communications have enabled defense agreements to make it almost completely unviable

although Russia might be changing that right now?

Mongols, fucking barbarian steppe niggers that did nothing but destroy.

And I know they buried her body with others
Her sister and mother and five-hundred families
And will she remember me fifty years later?
I wished I could save her in some sort of time machine

God's vengeance for the Caliphate's sacking of Syria and destruction of almost all of the ancient Christian texts

fucking Norman shits

Trianon and I'm not even Hungarian
even fucking AUSTRIA - the same nation that lead the union with hungary, got a piece of them (not via the same treaty but w/e)
How the fuck is that acceptable

Go home constantine

Aside from adjusting the borders a bit for east Romania, Slovakia and Vojvodina what's the problem?

>adjusting the borders a bit for east Romania, Slovakia and Vojvodina
aside from this? nothing, it's literally what needs fixing
they purposely set the border so that over a million of hungarians ended up less than 30 km away from hungary

I figured you were gonna go all >muh magyarorszag and whine about needing to restore Hungary to its previous borders

well other than that you have to admit Horthy's hungary looked sensible enough

>Pinochet's government was the worst in Chilean history and he was a bloody dictator
No, it wasn't, you fucking commies. There is a reason why we are the best south american country by almost any social and economic measure, we'd that reason is Pinochet and the Chicago Boys. Besides, his dictatorship was one of the "cleanest" ever with about three thousand kills in 17 years.

Alternatively
>Allende's government was a good one
Fucking shit

Rise of Islam, I REEE every time I think of what could have been
Fourth Crusade

Be proud. You are the only people in existence who have made the greeks to pay their fucking depts

The third Punic war triggers me hard. The fact that Romaboos still exist proves that Neo-Nazisism will become fashionable in a couple hundred years.

>1540702
>Worshiping an empire of baby-sacrificing kike merchants who abandoned their greatest member

Delenda est

The events leading to World War I

This bastardization of Roman numerals. This triggers me. Fuck.

>Genocide is okay if they're your enemies
romanes eunt domus

Trianon
Versailles
Thirty Years' War
Ethnic cleansing of Germans post-WW2
Suez Crisis

>byzantines
Do people umironically care about the greeks? Honestly the Turks are more tolerable and polite. 1453 was the best year in human history.

Good to know, thanks. Still fucking hate them though