You are an honest middle aged 9-5er

>You are an honest middle aged 9-5er

>you have a cutie pie 7/10 stay at home mom for a wife.

> You come home early from work while the kids should still be at school

>You see this parked in your driveway as you pull up in your civic/corolla/focus
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-ZdQ0z5cLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Oh wonderful, my drug dealer is here.

>You walk toward your bedroom and you smell black and milds and here YG being blasted on your home surround sound system

Disconnect his battery, come for him with a chainsaw, then when he's trying to escape, realizes his car doesn't start and makes a run for it, set it on fire while he's gone and one late night when he least expects it throw his wheels through the windows at his own home.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-ZdQ0z5cLM

prepare my anyus for bbc

I call the police to get that donk shit nigmobile towed. Then i go in and ask my wife what's for dinner.

Ah shit, my nigga done got rid of his Cutlass for that piece of shit?

>2016
>not having nigra friends

>process the fact the only black friends I have are white washed
>none of them drive that shit
>mfw I realize it's a nigger doing nigger things with my wife

Gotta admit though, when it floods, those cars are the only ones that are still driving.

>one late night when he least expects it throw his wheels through the windows at his own home
>not leaving a wheel in his bed for him to find when he wakes up, Godfather style

that would imply i'm middle aged

or that i have a house with a driveway

or that i have kids

or that i own a civic/corolla/focus

or i know black people

Me af

>married
>wageslave
>with kids

>implying my homie Tyrone is not giving me a suprise party with some shortys and 40's

Wonder what wrong turn I made to end up in /pol

struggle to contain my boner in my chastity cup, but then realize she never texted me the okay to join them. then probably go to del taco and get some food

Why is everyone having the hots for NTR in this god damn website?
Just what do people find so exciting in that shit?

Talk about crown vics together.

>Just what do people find so exciting in that shit?

I have no self-steem, so i don't see myself fucking a hot girl, I used to in the past, but not anymore

If you wife is a slut, it's not the guy's fault. Why would you be mad at a man you're seeing for the first time in your life?

Move.

Because it's easier to stay out of jail for shooting him than for shooting your wife.

What's the point of shooting your wife? It's not gonna unslut her.

You gotta shoot someone when your evolutionary position is undermined.

Grab the gun my daddy gave me from vietnam, call my wifes parents, and the priest who married us and invite them over. Ill hold the 2 lovers (my wife and nignog) at gunpoint until all our guests arrive. After they all realize what has happened ill put the gun down on the bed so relaxed and ill leave as i say "feel free to shoot me in the back"

>guy knows she is married
>still goes balls deep on her

yeah no fuck off

>implying your wife would stay a 7/10

Just look at the average honest middle age 9-5er wife. They may have married a 7/10, but once a woman becomes a wife they tend to not care about their appearance anymore and become overweight disgusting whores.

same

It's the right move on his part, man. He's just revealing her nature, don't be mad at him. Be mad at her. Buy him a fucking beer.

nigger what the fuck are you talking about

if you start flirting with a girl and find out she has a guy, you are pretty much a cunt if you keep going and fuck her anyway

not that I care tho, nothing better than seeing normies getting cucked

Every girl has a guy. Find one girl without deformities that doesn't "have a guy".

Go inside, find that young buck, wrestle him down, pull his pants down and fuck him in the ass. Who will the cops believe if he cries raep?

>make a call to the man from Montana

Cuckposters believe they can "spread" their fetish by posting it everywhere.

Hey fellow /pol/ack, hows it going? Good to see a fellow Patriot outside of /pol/.

If he gets to the point where she wants to fuck but denies her and lets you know what went down then yeah he is a bro.

Getting married is basically letting other guys know that woman's pussy is yours to destroy. Anyone who wants to disagree with that had their chance to speak up.

Of course I wouldn't expect a sense of respecting others relationships from a fucking cuck/Jodie.

>call 911
>draw pistol
>engage in justified self-defense because he is trespassing and raping your wife