If we can all agree that whites & asians are intellectually superior...

If we can all agree that whites & asians are intellectually superior, shouldn't we be able to conclude that blacks are physically superior?

> Highter testosterone compensated by lower itellect? Vice versa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNZ_l8onsmA
youtube.com/watch?v=lbNTZOQg_rI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure, after all they were bred to be so.

Aside from black people being unable to swim, yes I agree.

except the best lifters/powerlifters are all white

blacks have the edge on their leg musculature ONLY

That is a considerable advantage though.

>imprying

Sure if you are running from police more than two century ago

bullets can outrun anybody

>the olympics
>the sporting vent that is more doped up than the steroid weight lifters

That's edgy and all but doesn't change the fact that blacks do dominate in a lot of sports.

>orympics dont matta
>omg michael phelps such cool guy

ror

to be fair i hate all the sports that they edge out on- soccer, basketball

if the game is so simplistic it can be taught to a 5 year old in my mind its not complicated enough to be a real sport for men

Agreed. I had this theory the whole "we wuz" is true because they dominated in the ages where combat was more physical than logistical, therefore they had the edge

Obviously. Every race has advantages and disadvantages. It's liberals that claim that everybody is 100% equal except for the color of the skin.

and thats why they got fucking rekt for the past 3-4 millennia? to the point where every inch of their continent excluding Ethiopia was colonized

Boxing isn't a man's sport?

i said simplistic

and yes boxing is realitively simplistic. Dont even try and tell me that is isnt. Whoever can hit harder,faster and take more of a beating wins

nothing wrong with that but i dont like it personally

Now now being good in sports does not translate to the battlefield and blacks have never been dominant politically.

What is strategy? Technology? Weapons? Vehicles? Blacks never invented the wheel. Indo-Europeans and middle easterners invented the wheel and the chariot, used horses, etc. War is not a wrestling contest.

In short, you're a moron.

Football (and Soccer) and Basketball =/= a lot of sports

>The Sweet Science
>Simplistic

You simplistic.

Very wrong. I've boxed for several years. There's tons of logic behind it. Hence why it's called "the sweet science".

>Take a bunch of hits
>Hit back
Wow so complex.

Hey I'm no nigger lover by any means, i just like to look at things from an unbiased, nuetral point of view. I think you make some good points, not enough to refute my argument

>trolling

>not enough to refute my argument
Except you have no argument at all just an opinion that goes against every historical evidence.

I said they dominated in the age where warfare was more hands on due to physical strength. So as technology & strategy advanced they started to to lose. Is that not logical?

but they never dominated is the point

For arguments sake let's say youre right. How would that does that refute the orginal post?

It wouldn't but I wasn't replying to the original post, I was replying to you.

>its race guys

>posting Egyptian propaganda.

The Nubians were never easy to defeat for the Egyptians. And those two were basically rivals forever.

Nubians ruled Egypt more often than Egyptians ruled Nubia.

then whytha fuck did they style theyselves as pharaohs and bite the nile delta culture so hard then?

Doesn't really make sense at all user.

Because the Nubians and Egyptians lived next to each other for god knows how long and it would be hard if not impossible to find out what Ideas spread from Nubia to Egypt and from Egypt to Nubia? Cultural borders are 'fuzzy'.

Not even Veeky Forums.

>Cultural borders are 'fuzzy'.

That's true but people here liek to deny that or say otherwise.

>in the age where warfare was more hands on due to physical strength
So back when humans were basically apes? I don't think there even were separate races back then.

u got it straight twisted dawg the giza pyramids predate the nubian ones by almost foreva n hieroglyphics be some northern kingdom shit too homie

Yeaa was gonna bring it to /pol/ but i was looking for a discussion rather than "nigger sux lmao"

>start race bait thread
>xD I wasn't expecting dis

This doesn't belong here friend

but is it the truth?

Stupid brainwashed Americans. The only sports that blacks are inherently better at are running related ones. Whites dominate in almost every other category.

fo shizzle my nizzle

admit it, you're just a twink faggot who sucks at any sport but golf.

oh shit

he half asian dont forget

Issue with those statements is that the funding disparity between nations, interests in competing for certain events (sprinting gains more interest then long distance running along with the whole Black/White dichotomy you are trying to do.

I want this meme to die. If this is true that means that all women, especially Asian women are smarter than men. You have little to no evidence that any concentration over "moderate"(whatever the fuck that means) testosterone makes a person less intelligent. Other than your explicit bias and generally terrible science of course. I get you think black women have slightly more test than Asian men too lol. Idiots.

>There aren't black twinks. See that's the problem with stereotypes, they give you unrealistic expectations of all members of a certain race while making you look extremely ignorant.

I've never boxed before so I won't comment on that, but having wrestled for a while, I can guarantee you that skill>>>> power in wrestling.

I suspect that there is a similar scenario in boxing.

If blacks are physically superior, why do whites keep beating then in warfare?
I mean, yes, warfare is 90% tactics/strategy/logistics but it has to come to blows at some point and they always get fucked.

Of course he knows what he is doing. This thread obviously belongs on Veeky Forums more than it does on here but he knows that he will be insulted for his complete lack of biological understanding of genes, biochemistry of the brain and body. So he caves and tries to post it here instead. Damn I wish they had a board dedicated to stupid questions and ideas.
Oh wait! That already exists.
>>/pol/

> t. When you let emotion & pride cloud your judgment from rational thinking

>This thread
>rational thinking
kek
I gave you enough rational arguments to help you understand why your hypotheses is laughably wrong. You just refuse to accept it because of your emotions and pride of being part of an arbitrary group. The fact that you are posting a thread with heavy relation to biological science on a history thread is telling us all we need to know about you and your intent. This is not emotion, This is just telling it like it is.

tell em

"""""history"""""
""and""
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humanities""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I'm willing to take in well back up facts you're giving me, for some reason you cantw do the same. The fact you're getting so emotion & defensive off a question shows you're biased to facts. Not to mention there's always been threads talking about biology in Veeky Forums for some reason this triggers you.

All of the worlds best powerlifters and strongmen are white/asian. Blacks also cannot swim, and are the unhealthiest demographic when it comes to obesity

Could that also be a culture/class factor. Most blacks are poor & live in the inner city. Very few of them have access to any higher class sports that cost money, they also dont go around water much.

If I'm not mistaken around & before the bronze era. I could be wrong m8 I'm not sure

>Veeky Forums thinking they know shit about biology
this is worse than when Veeky Forums talks about philosophy

The swimming one is because typically blacks carry less fat and have proportionally longer legs which are detrimental to swimming. Also west africans have the smallest lung capacity of any group.
Weightlifting is also something that is insanely technical so typically asians dominate it since they start training their future olympians when they're 5 or something

I thought this was a history board?

>waah whites be killin' us
>aww sheit whitebois can't fight

Make up your mind nigshit

Dominate AMERICAN sports. And that's because you have a culture where young, poor people, usually blacks, try very hard to be good at sports, because they're not good at anything else and its the only way they can get out of the ghetto. It has nothing to do with biological superiority

Black tend to have garbage technology and even when they do they sometimes do ok.

>blacks are physically superior?

They're not.

That's why they've been enslaved by every other race.

There's just more niggers that put all their eggs in the single basket of athletics than other groups, because that's all they have....

Blacks alternate between saying whites are either weak or oppressive, depending on what suits them best at that given moment

olympic sports too family

Only running

who the fuck said this shit poster is black or a swj? He's obviously from /pol/ but left to ask his question here because even he know you're a bunch of storm fags.
Of course he should haveput it in Veeky Forums but we all know why he didn't.
meh those are usually evolutionary anthropology threads not evolutionary biology. They're too soft for my taste and more so for /sci./ You even references hormones and their alleged biological effects which I gave you reason why it is stupid. . All those other threads similar to your going are obviously shitposting too. Mods are just lazy here.
I can lik you a fact that shows Asian men have more test than black women if you want. Spermatogensis. All Asian men would be sterile if that was the case. You can look up effects of low T on fertility and potency easily.

c'mon now

>I can lik you a fact that shows Asian men have more test than black women if you want.
Well no fucking shit, otherwise blacks and asians would go extinct.

I don't get your point

>He's obviously from /pol/ but left to ask his question here because even he know you're a bunch of storm fags.

Yeah, because a stormfag would say blacks are superior. Your double digit IQ is showing, jamal

Nobody gives a shit about basketball except Americans, especially black americans

ror u probabry beaner or something

Pretty much all racists believe this, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNZ_l8onsmA

>thinly veiled cuck thread detected

youtube.com/watch?v=lbNTZOQg_rI

Racists believe that they are inferior? Hmm really makes you think

?

>blacks dominated in age where warfare was about physical strength
>I'm no nigger lover

Oh look, a nigger roleplaying as a white cuck. How patethic.

Tell me, exactly how did blacks dominate in pre gunpowder society, when they were repeatedly subjugated and defeated by other civilizations and races , namely Egyptians and Arabs? Blacks have never been anything other than a slave race

I read somewhere that some gene that gives a higher iq also lowers testosterone, in individuals.

Wewuzkangz.org?

Individuals? Lol then all types of women are by far smarter than men will ever be. Besides, I can hardly see how this isn't the same as another episode of correlation=/= causation.
Men? the same thing applies. You read from a trashcan, user.
It doesn't matter, you're all ignorant pieces of shit( towards all races ironically)with no reliable scientific basis to anything you're saying.

Are you literally retarded? Where there the fuck did I say "whites be killing us". Btw i am white shitbrains. I hate hate how white ppl get so offenended over the stupidest shit, i'm asking a legit question, but because it hurts your feelings its trolling. This is why gooks are taking over, they know compsure in triggering situation.

Certain average exist between populations, but dividing the populations simply by skin color is a dumb idea. There are african tribes that have higher IQ's than average and there are asian groups with real bad IQ's. Don't group the smart people in with the dumb ones because they share the same skin pigment.

Really got nothing better to do, jaykwon?

No i don't Muhammad. Hence why I'm here

>blacks aren't inferior

Wew lad. There is only endless evidence suggesting otherwise

>hurr I'm white
>proceeds to refer to whites in the third person

Try harder shitskin