Muh millennials

>muh millennials
>muh bad new generation

Comfort has always been more fashionable and easier to attain than strength. Physically and intellectually. More so today than ever before, but still always.

Is this a problem? Is people choosing to be comfortable rather than strong a problem?
Why is everyone so mad that people have a good time?

Because wise men know that good times never last, and sooner or later strength will be required

How many average salaries did a house cost?
How many average salaries does a house cost today?

How many days off per year could people take and keep their job?
How many today?

What was the percentage of unemployed educated people?
What is it today?

Times are different, you can't expect the classic standards to apply.

Kind of a non sequitur, and if anything it proves my point: there are real fucking problems that need to be solved, but people drown themselves in lust and pleasure and kick the can down the road

finally someone who understands me, i thought i was going crazy

i dont get why you mention rhetorical terms like non sequitir. Declaring something a non-sequitur is a non-sequtur.

Because it had nothing to do with what I said.

By the by, ur mum= non sequitur

well said.

>Because wise men know that good times never last, and sooner or later strength will be required
the strength is not physical strength, contrary to what repressed homos claim and other betas dreaming about >muh rambo >muh survival

the strength is mental is called equanimity

The more hyperindividualist a generation gets, the more civilization erodes. Understanding the fact that sacrificing your time, money and effort to benefit the country pays itself back by having a country to live in. And I believe millenials are the most hyperindividualist generation to date, only caring about themselves.

I think this is a problem in the U.S largely due to the disconnect between the government and the people.

Did I ever specify physical OR mental strength? Those two go hand in hand

There are a group of mentally ill people who not only believe that an easy life is wrong because it makes you weak, they also believe that everyone should be forced to give up said easy life.

>an easy life is wrong because it makes you weak
Do you deny this? There is no doubt that a man who has managed to grow up in a slum or a ghetto would be more capable than someone who was born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

Capable of what?

Surviving and succeeding in this world, on his own merits instead of parent's money

The average slum or ghetto dweller is not capable of supporting themselves in a global economy legitimately, crime is their only recourse and that in turn brings them into conflict with the police.

>live in a slum and work in an office job
What am i?

t. communist

Then how come the average ghetto rat is actually less capable of surviving and succeeding in the modern world, and people born with a silver spoon in their mouth have better careers, more successful personal and work life, and contribute more?

In fact, if I go out and talk to random people on the street, chances are the shittier their life was, the shittier is also is today.
Success breeds more success, and people born in riches tend to live richly.

I am talking about those few who can claw their way out of their squalor, not your everyday gangbangers and drug dealers

But why are you talking about those if your argument was that shit life breeds strength? Did you already give up on your initial point?

Oh and I just noticed you said "grow up" in a ghetto, not "claw their way out" or "succeed", therefore referring to the average ghetto dweller.

>hood rat/trailer trash realizes his poorly thought out, not even high shool level argument is nonsense
>moves goalpost immediately and is still wrong

TOP PLEB
O
P

P
L
E
B

So you are saying people in silk slippers are fags, but if they used to wear boots and then switched to silk slippers they are badass leaders of alpha manking masterrace emperors?

Technically that could be true, because being pampered in childhood is more detrimental than at a later stage.

Or scared, or encouraged, basically anything has more of an effect in childhood than later.

>on his own merits
wow found the 20 yo liberal/libertarian

Or being raised in poverty and want, for that matter.
For any thing you can say breaks you if you live richly, there are multiple equivalents if you live poorly.
People who live well are almost always more successful than those who struggle.

It's easier to be a moralist snob than to be empathic and broadminded.

You missed my point. In fact I agree with what you said.

The point of my post was that even IF shit life bred tough men, could still be true because someone having a shit childhood and then a comfortable adult life due to success wouldn't make them into fags because of the importance of childhood experiences, keeping them tough even if they wore silk slippers until the day they died.

t. effete listless fag
I'm saying that if a person drowns himself in hedonism then he becomes weak in both mind and body, and more easily played with
>waaah daddy pls help me
If a man has a want for something, then he has ambition, he has drive. You aren't going to have sad fags with identity crises

Yep, I deny that. Your idea of capable is little more than being able to survive like a savage, something that is absolutely useless.

You are under the wrong assumption that having a terrible childhood makes you a great guy.
Countless studies show the opposite is true.

>b-but everyone else is weak!
stay dyel Veeky Forums

>while you wasted your youth in the gym on vanity I cultivated INNER STRENGTH

No, you don't understand. People who didn't get their heads stuck in toilets aren't real men!

Physical strength isn't just vanity, it takes discipline (IE inner strength).

People who say they've focused on becoming strong-willed or something but can't resist a chocolate bar / don't want to exercise probably aren't as strong-willed as they claim.

physical well being is done through healthy food and walking. beyond this shows that you either do it because
-you are bored, aka a failure
-you are a homo, aka a failure
-you do it for women, aka a man devoted to please women, aka a failure
-you cling to your health, aka a failure living in fear of death

=>you are a pleb as soon as you lift.

t. fatty

>have a job
>working on undergrad
>workout daily
>my parents paying for my college and generally caring for me throughout childhood somehow makes me incapable and weak

Poorfags should be gassed desu

>wastes time on Veeky Forums, arguing with poorfags
>n-n-nothing wrong with me
wew

;^)

No I am not under that assumption. I am not the original user you were arguing with. In fact I argued with him, too.

I'm just saying that IF he was right, the approach of was wrong.

>Why is everyone so mad that people have a good time?
I´m not. Do what you want with your life. But at the mountaintop, the air is thin. And if you never learned how to breathe in thin air, then don´t complain if you don´t reach the top. You may say "I don´t care for the top, success is for suckers!" and you´re correct. Success isn´t everything. Having a good time is okay, since our western bubble keeps the real, cruel world out.
But ask yourself: At the end of your life, how do you want to walk out?
As the same guy you walked in?
Or as something more?

>pic obviously related

>inspirational verse

I do it because it pleases me to have a body able to reasonably dispatch a foe even if un-armed.

Get your spooks outta here m8

>not an argument

Also, the Man In The Mirror represents a concept one can very easily cling to. It is easier to think of a separate judge in your head who represents the perfection of yourself, than just thinking of it as a part of yourself. A mental trick or play on your imagination, if you want.

Train martial arts then. Or arm yourself.
Lifting weights is the most impractical way of increasing your ability to fight.

Lifting weights is actually a great replacement to heavy work.
It's really hard to simulate the level of strain the human body was put through with just cardio.

Also if lifting didn't improve fighting capabilities then military and pro fighters wouldn't do it. Stop the shitty muh agile skinny ninja meme you fucked up weeb.

>Stop the shitty muh agile skinny ninja meme you fucked up weeb.

This coming from the guy who thinks lifting metal disks makes you a better fighter than training to fight.

It's because the majority of them display bad qualities and mind sets. Ultimately it was the way they were raised that is the root of the issue.

>Ultimately it was the way they were raised that is the root of the issue.

I am not saying you are correct, but if you were, that means the problem was in the last generation, not this one.

That's what I'm saying. Everything wrong with the millennials is the fault of older generations

>being stronger doesn't increase your fighting ability

All of my wut

Not as much as training to fight, you cuck.

Well yeah, that's true.
>Gen X want to be spoiled
>they project this onto the kids, spoiling them well beyond a healthy limit
>then they go FUCKING MILLENIANS

>Giving an entire generation a label to complain about millions of younger people collectively
Ok user

>giving an entire generation a label to complain about millions of old people collectively
ok user

>No good jobs
>no respect from previous generation,
>no sex (less frequent premarital sex than any time since over a decade before the sexual revolution),
>more still stuck with parents or living in ghetto barely surviving than ever
>all kids come out of school with a ton of debt that they can't pay off.

This just may be the generation where Capitalism dies.

Just weed and

>less sex

Doubtful as people in the 50s had more kids

Now getting triggered by being called a faggot is also strength, faggot.

I didn't even suggest that. You seem to like inserting things into other people's mouths to further your own argument. That's the true sign of a shill.

You're suggesting outright that strength is not a big factor when it comes to a hand to hand fight. That's just fucking stupid.

Stay shill

Means you ain't fucking for a while while that fucker's cooking.

Generations always hate the next one.

Yours isn't special no matter how it may feel to you.

Pregnant women can get really fucking horny because of all the hormones flying around in them.

Humans quit growing and evolving when things get comfortable.

Besides. Comfort is a subjective perspective. Sensation overall should only be analyzed.

>introducing Tibetan buhdism to poll.

>this thread
WW3 can't come soon enough.

First off, Before the sexual revolution it was seen differently, especially among women, it was taboo to enjoy and men weren't exactly aiming for endurance or the clit... also not all men are into fucking preggos. Stop thinking like a modern liberal when assessing how people historically thought, especially on sex abd shit like human nature

It's not even that inspirational, it's basically just saying "at the end of the day if you're a successful man who hates himself you're still just a man who hates himself."

The idea of being accountable to yourself first and foremost isn't a bad one.

>You seem to like inserting things into other people's mouths to further your own argument. That's the true sign of a shill.

Oh, you mean like you saying that I suggested strength training has ZERO impact on your ability of fight?
You sound like a fucking shill cuck reddit tumblr meme. Shill.

If you have nothing to say, don't post.

reminder that the idea of society benefits women

But I want to build huge concrete penises and make thousands of people live around them, so they all see my skyscraping dick.

Their 'actual' faces do not match the cellphone photograph.

I competed in judo and Brazilian jiu jitsu before becoming a drunk and hoodrat and going to jail and am trying to get on my feet and start ammy MMA.

Strength training for fighting is a little different than regular strength training but is still key especially in MMA. Being strong is a huge advantage and can defeat good fighters who make a single mistake.

Fighting someone stronger than you sucks. I'm a 5'7" skellington and fell for the
>just train ninja shit bro
Meme. All the katas and streetwise ninja bullshit in the world don't help. A dose of reality in the form of fighting does.

Let me tell you I train longer and harder because I have to to beat chad who just got blessed with strength and aggression by birth and developmental factors.

That said watch out for the underdogs who swallowed the bitter pill of reality that they're naturally inferior. They don't give up, they don't give a fuck about pain, they will take the dirty shots and move fast as fuck straight for the easiest victory with no regards for your health. Also those are the kinds of guys who are bitter edgelords and carry knives and shit.

Personally I do lots and lots of cardio so if I don't get put down quick I'll wear a stronger guy down eventually and learned the hard way not to think I'm hot shit. I will go straight for any weapon, Amy dirty move I see open while fighting, stay calm and pick someone apart and break them down because I simply don't have the ability to knock the average guy out in one hit or throw them on their head.

And I can still fucking lose. Because that strong guy needs one blow for every five of mine and you never know who is naturally gifted and trains twice as often as you.

Anyone fantasizing about all the fights they can win doing ninja larp or lifting weights needs to dream less fight more.

I'll never understand this 'phallic symbol' meme. Towers, especially skyscrapers are spearlike because of limited real estate, structural needs and so on. The same for obelisks. I hate these lunatics shitting all over monuments because they can't stop thinking about cock

>Because that strong guy needs one blow for every five of mine

Confirmed for video game fighter who never threw a punch in real life.
If someone training fighting lands 5 good hits on you, the kilograms don't fucking matter, you are asleep at the wheel at that point, throwing your weight from one leg to the other, about to collapse.

Looks like you are a loser who fell for the mountain of meat best fighter meme.

only white trash thinks it is good to know how to fight against... other white trash

This is what it looks like when the nerds who are too pathetic to even be /pol/tards feel a tiny little spurt of residual testosterone and try to shit-talk each other.

all of this for fighting retards, way to spend your time

>if you think knowing how to fight is useful in a fight, you must be white trash

Alright, removing this thread from the watch list, the overwhelming stupidity is getting to me.

a man fights because he is scared of death

Everyone has shat on people much older and younger than them since ancient greece your parents did it your grandparents did it your children will do and your grandchildren will do it.

It's simply dick waving ignore it.

Flip it.

A man fights because he has the will to live.

It's saying the same thing. Neither are shameful.

You are both wrong and stupid.
You can fight out of passion, out of greed, cold and calculated as a job, and so on.
Stop trying to drop fourth grade philosophy on us, this isn't a Dungeons&Dragons monologue.

Walking is alright if you're physically handicapped/old as hell. Otherwise, not gonna get much out of it.

Why did you go through aall this trouble to win an argument I know you are the same fag.

He needs everybody to understand that his hardcore cardio of walking to the fridge a few times a day makes his weak-willed, lazy, and fat ass more capable than someone who actually works out.