So we all agree that the citizens must have the right to have the same type of weaponry as the government to assure...

So we all agree that the citizens must have the right to have the same type of weaponry as the government to assure that the government does their job and doesn't become tyrannical, but do we also agree that non-government bourgeoisie must have access to special, superior weaponry that the proletariat cannot have to assure that the workers' revolution never rises up and destroys individual liberty?

Should I be allowed to privately own nukes?

Well you publicly own nukes as of right now yet you have no control over how your share of those nukes gets used thus the NAP has been broken by the gov. and it's your right to forcefully acquire what is rightfully yours.

When the mob dictates what is theirs by 'rights', who are other citizens to disagree?

The government is not going to nuke its own population if a popular uprising happens, so this question is irrelevant.

If you want to know why, it's because doing so would turn public and international opinion against the government so quickly and severely that their collapse is virtually guaranteed after that point.

>who are other citizens to disagree?

More wealthy, more intelligent individuals with better genetic behavioral traits. Once the Proles gain enough power to enforce their mob rule it will be too late b/c the bourgeoisie will already have such superior technology to keep the proles in their place

The 2nd amendment applies to "arms" which means "any weapon an individual can reasonably carry on their body"

>The government is not going to nuke its own population if a popular uprising happens

Wow, user what other bullshit future absolutes do you know?

So I can own small nukes and cans of nerve gas

You don't have individual liberty in an oppressive class system, you have class privilege; you've said as much in your post. But such is the flawed logic of the oppressor. Humanity will be cleaner when filth like you are hung from the balconies and terraces of your castles

That is your right and should be your right. There's literally no excuse for any society letting a government have more individual firepower than the people

t. bolshevik

goo goo ga ga baby goomunist is sad that he a goo goo ga ga baby and bourgsie wont let u seize the means of production goo goo gaga??? :((((((

Wow, didn't know they let actual retards use computers now

That's an argument, I supose.

No, arm is short for 'armament' which is any instrument used specifically in the course of warfare.

>e pluribus unum
Literally communism

Hate to tell you boys but you do realize that democracy is a tyranny of the majority?

Not him, but the Supreme Court has come to a different conclusion, and that the phrase "keep and bear" means that "arms" for purposes of 2nd amendment rights, are things you can hold.

If you live under a government that's so corrupt and oppressive that you might have to overthrow it by force, then your shithole is not worth living in in the first place tbqh.

I mean, you can hold a davy crockett and cans of serin gas, does that count?

yeah

I don't want guns to fight my government. I want guns to protect myself.

There is literally no valid argument against this.

You should also want guns to fight your government if they become tyrannical.

>The government is not going to shoot its own population if a popular uprising happens, so this question is irrelevant.
>If you want to know why, it's because doing so would turn public and international opinion against the government so quickly and severely that their collapse is virtually guaranteed after that point.
You don't fool me, gun-grabber

Anyone that argues against the right to own guns are the same retards that think prohibition worked or that the drug war is any way effective. There should be no restrictions on individual liberties.