FWD Confirmed Inferior

Real World Experiment on Why FWD is inferior compared to RWD and AWD.

So I just finished a long experiment in the real world on why FWD is inferior.
It's so simply you don't even need to own a car.

Now, I want you to get a diecast toy car. Most any will do. I used a Scion FR-S on the floor of a Walgreens.

I want you to try racing it around.
You naturally put your end near the rear end of the car didn't you? That says a lot in and of itself, but isn't the end of the experiment.

Now after hooning with your hand on the rear, drifting around made up corners and such, I want you to pinch your car from the front, with your index finger and thumb being on either side above both wheels.

I want you to try the same maneuvers you did with your hand on the rear of the car with your hand on the front.

Something you'll notice is that the car is harder to control, and when you get up to speed then you might as well not even be holding the car anymore for all the good your inputs do.

And thus, my conclusion is that FWD is inferior.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MgN_vvneOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're such a pussy

Do we have a problem?

I naturally grab my toy cars by the roof

conclusion: luigi colani was right

you got a mouth babe got a wonderful mouth you got a mouth babe got a wonderful mouth

So FWD is inferior, because a toy car is harder to control with FWD?

Exactly

youtube.com/watch?v=6MgN_vvneOk
>the fwd shitbox couldnt even keep up with a 350z

Wow it s true

whoa, dude, like, you're a genius user

sage

Hes right

+1

I mean FWD is fine if you have no interest in ever having fun in your car. But RWD a best.

wrong

I grab my toy cars by the sides.

>tfw no SWD

You're Civic is not fast

>another buscuck tripfag

Fuck off retard.

Unfortunately still faster than your car

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Just think what could happen if it were a real car and not on a go-kart track...

>m-muh go-kart track
Unfortunately you'd still get smoked

Here's your reply

FWD is fine for econoboxes and shitboxes over 10lbs per HP.

RWD and AWD have applications in performance settings that are clearly better than FWD

Discussion's over boys, we can go back to shitposting about GM now.

Remember that one best motoring episode where Tsuchiya shit talks a civic and gets pooped on by it? Then out of butthurt races it again in his 300hp kei office silvia and loses again?

Nope.

poop down my longsocks