Well, I just came back from a dyno on my 05' GT

Well, I just came back from a dyno on my 05' GT.

358whp. All I have is an air intake, long tubes + catted h pipe, hot rod cams, underdrive pulleys and CMDP.

Now what? I'm thinking of getting the Ford racing dynamic shock and strut kit from A&M for $500 + P lowering springs for $200. I can't really do anything else to add HP except head work or boost and both are out of the question.

You can start by getting a 2011+ GT

You can start by getting a 2011+ GT

>lowering springs
Disgusting

get a coyote from a wrecked f150, or a remanufactured one

>4.6
>ever

>hurr le engine swap may may
>$3,500-$4,000 just for the engine
>$1,500 for everything else including wiring harness
>endless amounts of labor

>internet mechanics

I'm not really sure what's available for 3v 4.6 but what about an aftermarket intake and throttle body?

Can't go wrong putting money into the suspension, unless you buy shit parts like riceland.
What sort of torque are you making?

LOL, my 99 Trans Am makes 367 at the wheels with just a pair of long tubes and a cat back.

Sell it and get something worth while.

What about getting a dyno tune to fully utilize the changes? I know intakes tend to lose power if the ECU isn't tuned to recognize them because they make the MAF read too much ariflow and cause you to run rich.

bruh, you know you also have a lid and a k&n filter. that's like 40 hp right there.

That sounds like quite the generous dyno, usually that combination is only around 330-340 rwhp

>and with only a 1.1L advantage

Both worthless garbage that will cost around $1000 together and only be worth 10-15 hp

Sell it and buy something decent.

>live real axle

Or you can get a real sports car instead of burnout machines

ITT: Why you never post about anything you actually like on Veeky Forums

all you need is the engine and the wiring harnes, along with the fuel and cooling

keep memeing, the swap is easy because mod motors bolt right in

>Those mods
>Almost 100 HP gain

Yeah not feeling it, that's why you don't trust dynos.

Yeah definitely happy dyno. Even if m6 you have to have an intake to make that high.

You're so fucking stupid.

>all you need is a wiring harness

Yeah let's ignore shit like electric steering on the Coyote or the endless amounts of days to rewire everything. Kill yourself you internet mechanic. I bet you don't do anything on cars except change your own oil.

>not even 400 whp with bolt ons and cams

Time to go LS my friend or the very least a 5.0