Heat/sun worship in Western Europe?

Why do so many Western Europeans literally worship the sun?

>malignant obsession with exposing oneself to sunlight
>prolonged sunlight exposure seems to cause mildly altered states of consciousness
>malaise in autumn and winter
>general preference for heat over cold, i.e. the difference between indoor and outdoor temperatures are far greater in the winter than in the summer

I can't be the only one who finds this more than a little spooky.

Worshipping the sun is as old as humanity.

I'm a pretty nerdy and antisocial guy but normies never looked at me with such disgust and contempt as that time I told them I don't go to the beach. Felt like I was just outed as a child molester or something.

No, it's pretty much a white people thing.

Asians worshipped the ancestors, Arabs worshipped water, Africans to the extent that they think at all muh dick

because the sun is life

weakest b8

>No, it's pretty much a white people thing.

Hahahahahaha no.

They too wished to be so grossly incandescent.

except for countless sun, moon, fire, and hearth gods, and heavenly energies symbolizing light and warmth and all.

None of that comes from Africa. They literally cannot into abstract thought.

I've noticed this to. Westerners seem to fetishize heat and anything tropical.
I remember the 2010 heatwave in France, there were people unironically saying "we are blessed with this heat".

I think it might be a leftover form the Ice Age, when heat in Europe was considered valuable. Natural heat was something that came for only a small period during the year. This was imprinted in the psyche of White Europeans and was the strongest in the West.

I live in Eastern Europe where the climate is shit, with long, very sunny and hot 35-40C summers with few rainy/cloudy days. It's unbearable. I very much prefer the climate in Western Europe with milder summers and more frequent rains. Westerns are spoiled brats.

Africa wasn't the only other place mentioned

Because it feels good. When you have a grey/dark sky for 4 months straight you just long for the sun.

"no"

>grey/dark sky for 4 months straight

You're talking like it's an apocalyptic volcanic ash cloud blocking the sun or something.

have you ever seen people in the middle of London go out and sunbathe when it's 55°F and cloudy?

>yurocucks still have ancient racial memory despite being mestizos of middle-eastern farmers, central-asian nomads and european hunter-gatherers

Snow niggers are pretty dumb they do shit like this quite often.

normies have weird fixation with the beach, going to the beach somehow automatically grants you cool points for some mystical reason and is a necessity to sustain the bare minimum of normie hood

you don't have the faintest understanding of natural selection and genetics do you

What Western Europeans worship the sun?

Depending on where you live, winter is a LOT darker and colder than sommer. A lot of people like to go outside during summer simply because they can do so without wearing a ton of clothes. For instance, i won't have to worry about freezing to death if i fall sleep drunk outside in the summer.

sun is the most worshipable object in our solar system

It's different now that you can just head indoors and turn on the heat. Back in prehistoric times, you would've been huddled around the fire with your kin, making sure it doesn't die down since you'd be dead. And the shorter days didn't help either. The Sun was the giver of life.

There's evidence of sun worship in almost every civilisation in history. Not just Western Europeans.

The Sun is an enormous ball of fire responsible for nearly all life on Earth. It makes sense that primitive cultures would worship it.

The Japanese are white though.