When did pedophilia become taboo? Socrates and the gang used to fuck little boys all the time for breakfast...

When did pedophilia become taboo? Socrates and the gang used to fuck little boys all the time for breakfast. Is it the fault of Abrahamic religions?

what is this from?

>socrates used to fuck little boys
He used to fuck boys, but the main qualifier is looking young and not having a beard
prob didn't fuck kids bruv

I forget this guy's name but he has like a hundred comics like this. Somehow his work is popular among the indie, non-capeshit, beatnik comics scene.

Why? I'll never understand.

Its all lies by Abrahamic agents to smear the reputation of pre-Christian Europe and other parts of the world.

>Socrates and the gang used to fuck little boys all the time for breakfast

Yeah, no. Homosex was outlawed in all Greek city states, the myth that the Greeks loved to fuck boys is modern progressive propaganda.

ah, well, this went from bad to worse

what's his name? I want to look up his wikipedia page. The talk section ought to be interesting.

I think it was some greek or eastern yuropean shit.

James Kochalka

This.

Don't be so fucking bluepilled. Do you think our Germanic ancestors were so fucking degenerate?

Pick related, known forgery by Prof. J. Goldberg. He also tried to make out the Greeks were fucking yellow?!

Okay, so we've already got the pitchforks and torches out, where do you want us to go?

Probably when a man first saw his daughter being raped by another man and the thought came to him, 'I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU'

Damn, just imagine that cute little boy's balls resting on your bare feet.. Fuck, I need some boypussy.

How is this guy not dead / in jail?

Why does the man have two penises?

Thanks.

Hmm, looks like his wiki page is just like it was when I checked it out like 5 years ago, when I found out about this guy on /co/.

Talk about the fucking elephant in the room. Like, this is the defining feature of his 'art' and no mention of it.

Fucking hipsters.

>why isn't it okay to fuck mentally disabled people
>why shouldn't I be allowed to fuck Someone in the ass that has no real idea of what's going on
>this is the fault of Abrahamic religion
Kys you faggot
And you faggots claim you can be good people without god

Less than 0.0001% of decorated classical era pots contain anything remotely homosexy. You always see the same handful of images when people try to "prove" how gay the Greeks were, no mention of what a tiny fraction of the total they represent, nor any mention of the well-documented fact that homosex was illegal in classical Greece.

I'm pretty sure a communist regime would kill these people on sight.

If he has no real idea of what's going on, then what's the harm?

>nor any mention of the well-documented fact that homosex was illegal in classical Greece.

because when he gets older he'll figure out what happened and it will be a serious problem

>why can't I rape an unconscious person
Like I said kys

Post a document then proving pederasty was illegal.

Have you read The Symposium?

>nor any mention of the well-documented fact that homosex was illegal in classical Greece.
Proofs?

What if he doesn't? You're not making good arguments.

What if he does
You aren't making any arguments

>Maximus of Tyre "Declamations' 20.e
>'Any male Sparta that admires a Lakonian youth, admires him only as we would a very beautiful statue. For bodily pleasures of this type are brought upon them by Hubris and are forbidden..

>Claudius Ailianus 'History' III.12
>Spartan 'love' had nothing to do with shamefulness, if there ever was any such a suspicion since they would have brought shame upon Sparta. The result would be the exile of both of the loss of their lives..

>Aischines Against Timarch 5.2
>Whoever Athenian gives his body to be had(sexually) by another man is forbidden to be elected as one of the nine lords and be a priest or lawyer or any place in public office or any other position internal or external by voting or chance and never to be sent as messenger never to speak before the parliament or the forum (Agora) or to enter in public temples or take part in public festivals or wear the festive ring of Demeter and enter the market.
Whoever condemned thus breaks the following prohibitions must be tied and once the civilians have tied him to be delivered to the eleven to be slain before the day has passed

>Xenophon, Symposium (The Banquet)
>But the men of Lacedaemon, holding that "if a man but lay his hand upon the body and for lustful purpose, he shall thereby forfeit claim to what is beautiful and noble"

How would he know if he was unconscious? What if I never tell him? Check.

There is literally nothing wrong with dicking your retarded son.

Is it okay to steal from a person if they never find out?

Yes, if I benefit from it, sounds good.

Athiest everyone

I'm not an Atheist, I believe in myself.

>I'm not an Atheist, I believe in myself.

>I'm not an Atheist, I believe in myself.

>Maximus of Tyre

Not a legal document but a writing by a platonist (who were against pederasty) from 200 AD, way after the times of Classical Greece. Also doesn't state anything being legal, and could be read from an ethical perspective

>Claudius

Doesn't refer specifically to sodomy or pederasty. Spartans were prudish so shamefulness could mean anything.

Also the author again wrote way after the classical period, and was "not perfectly trustworthy in details, and his agenda was heavily influenced by Stoic opinions

>Aeschines

His charge against Timarch was that he was prostituting himself out to men.

Also, your quote is mistranslated, as the law was against male prostitution not having homosex:

If any Athenian shall have prostituted his person, he shall not be permitted to become one of the nine archons, nor to discharge the office of priest, nor to act as an advocate for the state, nor shall he hold any office whatsoever, at home or abroad, whether filled by lot or by election; he shall not be sent as a herald; he shall not take part in debate, nor be present at public sacrifices; when the citizens are wearing garlands, he shall wear none; and he shall not enter within the limits of the place that has been purified for the assembling of the people. If any man who has been convicted of prostitution act contrary to these prohibitions, he shall be put to death

Pederasty is well recorded from ancient Greek society.

"homosex" itself is a modern concept. Greeks didn't view sexuality the way society does now. There wasnt hetero sex and homo sex. There was pitching (male role) and catching (female role).

Men would fuck young boys and when they got older the boys would do the same, taking on the male role.

An adult male playing the female role was a taboo but it did still happen.

>I'm not myself, I believe in an atheist

I'm hard.

Where's the line between someone who doesn't know what's going on and someone who does?

Is there a line upon which one side is fully human, and the other is not?

the idea that everyone in the classical world was a paedo is a giant meme.
there's plenty of works surviving where people say it was disgusting.

wat

>he has children

Nigga, what the fuck?

>they look just like the characters in the comics
oh man

Little boys are both disgusting and annoying.

its not pedophilia when its with a 2hu

I want to fuck a chen.

Feminists realized they had competition so they pushed for AoC laws.
If I say I had sex with a 16 year old, people think it's fine. But if I go north a few miles to cross the border, then it's a horrible sin.

literally no one gives a fugg if you screw a 16 year old

What the fuck

This is so fucking sincere that it becomes likable.

well the wikipedia article said the comics were based on actual experiences and his family were all characters in them

Is he the Dan ""Get the van" Schneider of comics?

seems to me he's just a cringy hippy fuck. I mean he lives in Vermont. the pube comic i can't explain though

Probably because wikipedia can be edited by most anyone. His fans probably monitor his page constantly to edit out anything mentioning the actual content.

It just keeps getting worse

Somehow this comic always manages to feel far creepier to me than the most overtly sexual toddler hentai comics.

I think it's because it renders overt the abuse of trust involved in paedophilia.

pls go back to /v/ and stay go, there's probably a lol thread there that you haven't ruined yet.

I don't get it. Do people not notice the pedophile overtones? I've only found one person on the Internet complaining about how creepy his comics are.

Are we just overreacting?

His comics are about peeing on kids heads, wiping pubes off of kids faces, letting kids lick his nipples, and giving cold sores to kids.

Are you out of your fucking mind? If anything we are under reacting to these despicable child molestation endorsing garbage. The dude even characterizes himself as a disgusting rat.

I'm completely outraged.

no

So why is no one else reacting the same way? I thought people, especially westerners, hate pedophiles with a passion

There's only one solution for pedos.

Pedophilia is like faggotry, it will still continue to exist even if you killed literally every single homo that currently exists.

ice cream?

he's pretty much been blacklisted by the comic book industry by this point. the only sales he's been getting is from his small but very aggressive fanbase