Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2296
Last thread: Hot, gyaru waifus Edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
yugiohprices.com/
>OCG decklists
ygodr.blog.jp/
>TCG decklists
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
>TCG/OCG news sites
ygorganization.com/ blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator
yugioh.party/
>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)

●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)
●TCG: Invasion: Venom (November 4th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● If you want to improve, netdeck and playtest constantly.
● Don't dismiss weird techs/ratios without giving them a shot. You do NOT know everything.

nigger edition

>blackwing ai opens triple whirlwind again
jesus christ.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of summoning the Norden off of Ameterasu, then using it to revive a detached stick and SSing the chair

Returning player here. I hear that you can splash Shaddolls in decks and they'll still be good.

Is there anyway you can play them in Blue Eyes or Dark Magician decks and still be competitively viable?

Time to get Blackwing'd boi.

Blue-Eyes by itself is good.

>Blue-Eyes
Impossible without Construct.
>Dark Magician
Interesting but probably not viable.

You can't splash them with light types because construct is banned, so blue eyes is a no. Dark Magicians weren't viable to begin with. I'm playing a Princess Tarotrei deck right now and I have shaddolls because they're flip monsters.

this curse of dragon retrain is the best

Norden plays in general never get old.

what are some synchro monsters (level 6 or 8 preferably) that can attack the backrow without nuking the whole field?

How do we fix them?

Void Ogre negates any spell or trap your opponent plays if your hand is empty.

open up Pro
go to deck builder
click on Effect in the top right
click on S/T destroy
set the card type to monster, subtype to synchro, level to 6 or 8
click search
marvel at technology

Thats fair, just wanted to know if you guys had any input, but dont feel like you have to spoon feed me.

I haven played at all the past two years, so there might be some meta favored options and whatnot.

if you want some specific examples, Scrap Dragon and The Lightsworn Synchro Michael work. for singular targets.

>Archetype based on chemical bonding
>Not a Fusion archetype

Fucking Water Dragon.

Why aren't you playing Dark Synchro /dng/? Is it because it's too complicated and skillful for you to understand?

Thanks mate. Im running scrap dragon, and I really enjoy it alongside stardust spark.

Speaking of which, do you guys think, besides hot red (i know its good, you cant tell me otherwise), do you like the retrains of the signer dragons?

Why aren't you playing Exodia?

All the new RDA stuff is pretty good. It's one of the better things to come out of the Synchro arc.

Scarlight is a strictly better Hot Red.

Not against anything with 3K =< ATK

besides the being unable to destroy anything stronger than it, being unable to destroy normal summons, being unable to destroy normal monsters, and destroying your own guys even when they're in defense parts

scarlight is mostly better, not completely

>ancient gears can make Infinity by spamming engineers
happening

>not running Galaxy Soldier with Gadgets as discard fodder
You have yet to attain my skill level.

in what world is "spamming engineers" viable

you can normal summon them under geartown and summon the rest with geartown or fortress

Realistically its downsides are less than its upsides as it lets you OTK after using its effect

Moonlight is pretty great, the other 3 aren't the best but Power tool and Pixie might eventually open up some draw engine shenigans in the future.
The feather thing is kinda crap unless you want to Mill cards.

>Super Chemical Beast Propane Chim
>2000/2000, FIRE Wyrm
>2 or more Level 2 Gemini Monsters
>When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 Gemini monster in your Graveyard; add it to your Hand. While this card has Xyz Material, Gemini monsters you control are treated as Effect monsters and gain their effect(s). If a Gemini monster activates its effect(s): you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card and send 1 Gemini from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Gemini Monster with the same Level as the sent monster from your Deck.

Rate this? I usually use a name/trip, but I thought I was on to something.

It's okay but the first effect is kinda ass

When is Percy going to update with Mana?

You could probably make the third effect activate whenever. Pretty solid otherwise though.

Once he finishes fapping to that hot, gyaru ass.

check out my 3 card-OTK
>search and activate Geartown
>activate Catapult, summon Reactor off Catapult and Gadget off Geartown and declare whatever, then change names to Gold or Silver Gadget
>machine dupe into 2 more Gadgets
>overlay into GGX with AG Gadget and one of your duplicates, search Wyvern and normal it to search Fortress, overlay it and your leftover Gadget for Gagaga Samurai and detach Wyvern for the effect
>if you have a Wyvern already on hand when you summon your 2 Gadgets, search another for the sweet 1700 extra damage, and instead of Gagaga Samurai, consider going into Ouroboros and detach Wyvern for its effect
>OPTIONAL: after Reactor attacks, pop Fortress and get Wyvern back on board
>if the opponent doesn't have an empty board before you attempt this, don't attempt this
>if the opponent is still alive after this, you fucked up
>if after you fucked up you don't have enough materials for Rafflessia, assuming you didn't activate Fortress's last effect, you REALLY fucked up
>if you really fucked up, gg

Wish Catapult could be activated without needing an empty monster board.

Thanks for the tips. I honestly don't think CaC is total cancer if people put effort into it or at the very least designed support for pre-existing archetypes. Seeing OC just feels kind of embarrassing when we could definitely start providing solutions to decks that need it

I don't get the Stigma against it myself. It can spark fun discussion on how to "fix" archetypes and cool design ideas.

Tell me about Subterrors
How the fuck do we make them work, are they supposed to be some neat add-ons for Flip decks like Prediction Princess and Pot of Taboo or are they supposed to be their own thing that uses flip support?

3 card ftk
>fusion gate
>temple of kings
>set and then flip chain material
>fuse electrum, who returns your heroes to the deck
>do it again
>loop gustav maxes with the help of gaia until the opponent dies
it's proof that a good deck relies on consistency and not having some rare win condition while the rest of the deck is trash

by not making them gemini and just effect monsters. Gemini need to stopped being printed or just a overhaul

a lot of people making op cards and not wanting to fix them and then fighting over that.

>red-eyes fusion
>inferno fire blast
>left arm offering/second inferno fire blast

1st but probably the 2nd later on
ill always say subtarodolls for them

except all those cards are searchable, retard

Unions became meta, who knows?

damagejuggler ;)

Can he be unbanned yet? Seriously the clown engine isn't that bad anymore, it was just Plushfire being stupidly broken.

>running Galaxy with gadgets
doesn't it clog the deck?

Gemini are pretty neat in that they get support from things that work with normals and effect monsters. shit like Red-eyes black flare dragon works with Shrine but still has an effect if you're willing to support that.

It's joke.

or it's a 2 card otk since you just do it with gate and chain, where you have to set chain for a turn. it's just that the third card enables the ftk
literally doesn't matter when the rest of the deck is trash, retard. even in gustav ftk there are like 4 cards all unlimited that can search fusion gate.

them and SPYRALs are supposed to be getting more cards so probably the latter, but as of right now its the former
isnt that only ABCs though? and a big part of that being Union hangar?
why run engineer when you can run beast?

Well i mean Spark Field is pretty damn good.

>Ancient Gear Reacotr Dragon has pilebunkers for legs
Yoooo

Because that guy is shitter thinking that CDI can be used in everything. Seriously, Engineer has been outclassed by something with actually good stats now.

where's the comparison pic of it and OEPD

i also forgot beast was level 6, but yeah using 2 worthless cards just to make a single monster once in a blue moon is pretty shit

Who /getting ready for tier 0 ABC/ here

Also props to sellers who go this much effort to pack cards. Padded-envelope + bubble-wrap + toploader + small transparent sleeves

Are there any good R6's besides Beatrice and Utopia?

Number 24

What seller?

Give it to me straight, is this a good list? I found it was good for a while, but then bricked hard about 6 games in a row.

I want it to be top tier famalams, so if that means removing the synchros and shit, I'll do it, but please tell me what to replace with.

Photon Strike Bounzer is pretty useful, and that new vampire dragon thing looks promising

ive been using Utopia, number 6, Gauntlet shooter, and photon strike bounzer. but i might add 23 Dragulas

Triple pot of "fuck my deck up senpai" seems a bit excessive.

Ptolemy M7

>2-As
>3-Bs
>2-Cs
Why

B-but!

This is a pretty mediocre build. Take mine, and don't let anyone tell you Galaxy Soldier is bad.

You don't need maindecked GOSR or Tune Gear.
Cut down on those, 1 Gold Gadget and max out ABC, Dimensional Barrier and Instant Fusion

Dutch site Yu-Gi-Wang.nl
He almost doubled the price on the Gadgets after I bought my set lmao

-1 cuckpot
+1 C
+1 A
put ASF in extra deck instead of Cycle Reader or Machine Down

She'll be on Percy soon, right?
I want that smile of hers to win me duels.

He said that he's waiting for next week's Vjump cards to come so he can do it all at once

Oh shit, I just noticed you don't have maxed out ASF either.
Cut down one pot or Maxx for it.

I wouldn't maindeck Maxx at 1 or 2, but Tewart's a little bitch so at least keeping 1 in the main would do something.

Eh?
Well that'll be exciting. I guess I am looking forward to it then.
Do we have any idea of what the other cards will be though?

what trap card is that in the bottom-left?

Dimension barrier, it basically lets you prevent any extra deck summoning method for a turn.

BLS.
Maybe animu cards like Amazoness and Gladiator Beasts.

Looks like asking here was a bit too much.

>What is consistency
>What is not bricking with 3 A's and a B in hand

I forgot how shit this place was. I'll reduce pot of memes by 1 and gold gadget by 1, but putting ASF in the extra is retarded, so is siding GOSR in a format where continous spells are heavy. I cut strike by 1 too.

Dunno what else to put in side.

>Maybe animu cards like Amazoness
Don't give me hopes like that user. It will just hurt.

Also prevents Rituals

Enjoy Pot of Stupiditying both of your A's or C's retard.

In what practical scenario would you use Crumble Logos over Sky Cavalry Centaurea? Is it just to get the material into the grave?

>he doesn't activate it after he has an abc on board

Hello shitter

When you need a number monster.

Its real strength is that it's reactive rather than proactive, so you could use it to negate the effects of Xyz monsters after they've detached, or respond to Polymerization and stop your opponent from Fusion Summoning.

>Bitches about consistency
>Still using running the shitty Torgue Tune Gear version, running 4 hand-traps, three Twin Twisters and 3 Anti-Spell over 3 Solemn Strike

Are you a retard?

You could probably cut one Twin Twister. Pot of memes is dangerous since some decks that like to search out specific combo pieces get fucked by it pretty badly. if you don't know what to jam in your side deck toss in a Cloak and Dagger or Mind Crush

BLS, Ritual Beasts, CIphers/Galaxy-Eyes, Super Heavy Samurais, Perfromapals and Magicians (naturally), Wind Witches, and Cyber Angels.
Maybe Amazonesses and Glad Beasts
My pipe dream is new Phantom Knights though

well usually when they do card leaks like these it's

Performapal, Cyber Angel, Magician,Raidraptor, Performage, Frightfur,Cipher,Lyrical Luncina, Phantom Knights, Lunalights,Superheavies and Cardians are the anime archetypes that could get revealed

OCG original may include Crystrons,Metalfoes and Super Quints

DM whoring will be Black Luster Soilder

We'll be seeing Raging Tempest, Fusion Enforcers, Arc-V manga volume 2 card, Clear Wing Fast Dragon and Ancient Gear Structure deck spoilers

on s/t obviously. Kozmotown comes to mind.

>is stun deck
>lol just remove AntiSpell and TT

I told you I don't mind removing torque gear, but its helped me more times than the shit you told to put in. I'm still considering removing it, but dunno for what. Maybe another GOSR.

I know what your saying, but I usually search out the pieces before using memes. I cut down memes to 2 anyway.

>Demolition
What is it with KoA and using this word for Destruction or something?

>no percy update for another week
u wot

The BLS support better be fucking good after BB's and DM's questionable support.

Yeah it's pretty busted right now since it's only for that turn, so you'll rarely fuck yourself over when calling something. people might start playing Wire tap or Seven tools to deal with it and Anti-spell.

Field Spells I guess I could see. Still seems a little situational to merit an extra deck spot.

>ABC is a stun deck
Since fucking when?

Hey,man, Why come this YGOPro shit don't work on my tablet? I'm trying to get my game on and it keeps giving me some weird as fuck message. What the hell?

user I...