Fundie Propaganda

How bad did it get in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5PH09hgb7DQ
theregister.co.uk/2000/03/10/us_preacher_finds_demonpossessed_pcs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't say Christian, just fundie. Even other Christians think they're jokes.

That panel is actually correct. Jesus did suffer and die to pay for all sins.

Generally though, Chick is a loon.

>is christian
>thinks muzzies hate your god
you do realize Islam and Christianity have the same god right?

you're seriously underestimating american protestants my man

Well they deny the divinity of Christ, so in a roundabout way they do hate our God.

the US was founded in response to the 30 years war, Europe going hard secular was the alternate response.

Arabs claim that but Muhammad was a fraud and tricked by the devil.

What theological proof do you have for this?

Huh, you just made all the sperging about the trinity suddenly make sense. Since the Trinity means you couldn't deny the divinity of Jesus and not be considered to be denying your god.

>this is what papists actually believe

this triggers the fundie

Post the stupidest things you've heard from fundementalists

>Christianity isn't a religion

I saw a post on instagram from a conservative page that said "illegals are demons".

>Catholics aren't Christians
>the "six days" in Gebesis are 6 literal, 24 hour periods defined by the sun rising and setting, never mind that the sun and moon weren't created until day 4

When will this meme die? No, they don't have the same God. Muslims don't believe in the Trinity and they don't believe that Jesus is God.

My father used to say shit like that.
He got pissed one time because iTunes sorted his Christian-rock under "religious music".

My entire church endorses this idea. It's like their version of being a special snowflake.

>the "six days" in Gebesis are 6 literal, 24 hour periods defined by the sun rising and setting, never mind that the sun and moon weren't created until day 4

I should commission a dakimakura of Émilie du Châtelet.

What's their motivation for Pagans necessarily being evil people?

Just leftover paranoia from the pagan's "blood-soaked orgy" days.

Wait...,what?

kek

This is some incredible (you) bait. Whether it was intended or not, absolutely commendable.

Both profess they worship the God of Abraham.

That's about it.

What the fuck? What do they think it is, then?

youtube.com/watch?v=5PH09hgb7DQ
People like the people Bill panders to don't think too hard about language and definitions.

just look up westboro baptist church

Does this count?
theregister.co.uk/2000/03/10/us_preacher_finds_demonpossessed_pcs/

America was a mistake

yeah well so was anime

Where I am in South Africa there are two types of Christians: devout Catholics and Dutch Reformed are one, where they closely observe their respective traditions and go to church every Sunday, offer you tea and lunch if you're working for them, always polite, that kind of thing. Then there's the annoying as fuck "new" """"""denominations"""""" where every single church has its own special snowflake """""""""""""denomination"""""""""""""" and the vast majority spout this idea that "we don't follow a religion, we have a special relationship with God/Jesus." The vast majority of young urban Christians are in this highly annoying second category. I'm not even religious, I'm an atheist; but I can at least respect a tradition and I like the culture of the people at the established churches. Plus you can have an intelligent conversation about obscure (to an outsider) religious concepts with them. With the second category they literally all just refuse to talk to you or go full sperglord the moment you want to talk about religion in a way that isn't the circlejerking they're used to.

Divinity of Christ is Roman meme.

Anime wouldnt have existed without Disney