Aryans are Albino Indians that migrated out of India and into Europe...

Aryans are Albino Indians that migrated out of India and into Europe. Aryan Invasion theory is wrong and is quite the opposite.
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/41040-skin-color-genes-identified-india.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Physical_characteristics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You saw that in a reply to other thread.

Both originated in Ukraine and the colder climate of Northern Europe selected fairer skin and the warm climate of India selected slightly more pigmented skin + race-mixing with abos = modern Indians.

Every time I hear that theory I want to slap the person who came up with it

Aryans don't even originate in India but in Iran you fucking dumbass.

livescience.com/41040-skin-color-genes-identified-india.html

>Indians and Europeans Share 'Light-Skin' Mutation

I actually came up with an alt history where a man and woman like that took over ancient Egypt and established their own dynasty. They would then create their own cult, established around worshipping them, and beginning a nation wide campaign of terror, persecuting priests and anybody that didn't worship them. They would inbreed until the family went extinct, and an advisor would take over Egypt and establish his own dynasty.

Aryans are the people described in the Vedas
they invaded north-western India in the Iron Age
since they brought the Indo-European language, it is assumed that they have a common ancestor with the group that invaded Europe during the same time (or earlier)

It was common in the 19th and 20th century to believe that the homeland of this proto Indo-European group was in Scandinavia
probably because Nordicism was common
but now, most people believe it to be the modern day Ukraine

Intredasting.

If further genetic studies find a way to activate "sleeping" genes the issue of white genocide could be resolved by turning India's population into white Europeans, bridging what millenia of geographic isolation had separated, with this one little trick...

Except the the original Indo-European invaders were already fair-haired and blue-eyed by the time they've invaded the mainland and according to recent study, blue eyes and blonde hair have were almost exclusively spread by the those who've been predominately of the R1a branch.

Race war when?

r1b = celtic gingers
r1a = slavshits
i1 = nordic masterrace

r1a = proto indo europeans

r1b = iberian
r1a= iranian
i1 = balkan

Uh....what are you even talking about

>muh haploids

not even him, but It's a scientific fact that the genes for blue eyes, blonde hair, originated around the Black Sea

I1 is Sardinian

white people are from the pleiades.

learn your intergalactic history, noob.

R1a = Aryans / Persians / Afghans

But the pashtun are mentally retarded

Y-yes sir, I mean Herr...

>r1b = western europeans
>r1a = indo-europeans
>i1 = proto-scandinavians

t. Tajik slave

Are you the same butt-pained Iranian from that Afghanistan thread? Jesus Chist, you're autistic.

Indeed, they're credited for bringing blonde hair into Europe.

Expanding the topic

>not even him, but It's a scientific fact that the genes for blue eyes, blonde hair, originated around the Black Sea

Indeed, it is said that the gene originated some 6000- 8000 years ago.

Are you nigs trolling with the balkans and sardinian thing?

Blonde hair came from the Baltic sea region, Scandinavia around 10000 years ago. Not from the indo-europens.

t. butthurt dark skinned pashtun dunecoon

Blond hair came from the abbos

The original Indo-Europeans were had dark skin and eyes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Physical_characteristics

So what you're saying is Ukrainians/Slavs are the real Aryans/white people

I'm European, but Pashtuns are more badass than you.

>implying Ukraine has the same population as it had 5000 years ago

They got heavily turkified bro

>adding in blonde hair

Nope, only blue eyes. Back then, having blue eyes and dark skin or blonde hair and dark skin or dark eyes was common for Europeans

Nah, their blond hair gene is separate from Europeans. My guess is that it developed separately.