German Autism Throughout The Centuries

>We declared war on the whole world and lost. This is obviously the jewish people's fault.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Kleindeutsche losung

>We fought for Europe by killing 38 million Europeans and destroying it's Eastern part.

>He shares half a haplotype with us. Pure blooded German king.
And so Germany went to war.

Destroying Eastern Europe is mercy killing t b h

>The Ukrainians are untermensch, they cannot possibly aid us in the war effort

>the Italians and Japanese are our best buds tho, very valuable allies.

>we battled Communism by letting it take over half of Europe.

>Germany's greatest hero
>a traitor who halted Roman advances into Germania and prevented the civilization of the barbarian tribes by backstabbing the people who granted him citizenship and a job in the army
Pick both

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>the main reason the Germans don't currently speak a Romance language

Come on man, them being fond of him as a major figure of their national heritage is totally legit.

>and prior to that, our Emperor had given the order to finance the rise of Bolshevism in Russia

They've obviously shared your opinion,considering they've destroyed 84% of all of their material property.

Where does this irrational hatred of Germans come from?

National heritage of destroying Europe. This is like the 5th or 6th time they've tried destroying Europe so far.

Germans being assburgers and this

Dude, come on. Europeans destroying Europe is just what Europeans do. The Germans aren't terribly special in this regard.

Germany's buttslaps have echoed generations so you still have some people butthurt nowadays.

>Europeans are just one race
Uh, racist much?

>The Germans aren't terribly special in this regard
Every time Europe goes through some sort of crisis, it can always be traced back to the eternal Teuton.

Because Germans keep trying to murder other Europeans claiming that they are 'saving' it.

>Germany
>buttslaping anything

Europe isn't a country

>Howdy Germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of gold!

t. Charlemagne

I never said they didn't get slapped back.

Germany wasn't at fault at all for WW1 though. They were just as much a victim as Austria and the Ottomans.

>Europeans are just one race.

Race doesn't real. But even at that, Europe is a conglomeration of ethnicities that have spent large portions of their history in warfare against one another.

>Every time Europe goes through some sort of crisis, it can always be traced back to the eternal Teuton.

Except all those times it can be traced back to the English or French.

I never said it was.

I'd agree with you if Willy wasn't an autistic retard who was using the whole thing to show off how strong and relevant Germany was and then letting it get out of control because he had to go on vacation.

I have become Merkel the destroyer of nations

>Russia mobilizes
>Willy asks Russia to demobilize
>'no'
>France mobilizes
>Germany has no choice but to act in self-defense
Willy did nothing wrong.

Germans are the niggers of Europe

Tell us what the big bad German man did to you!

Anglos butthurt.

>Mobilizing troops in your own country is a declaration of war

Austria-Hungary was more guilty though.

If they were capable of doing anything to me, they wouldn't be niggers. The point of niggers is that they talk a big talk, fail at everything, and then retreat into a victim complex.

t. American

G-guys, it's the Jews! Remember the Jews? Hate them! O weh...

Is hate for other Europeans, autism and war crimes something hardwired into the the Germanic people's genetics or is it learned?

Pic related and France

The first detailed records of Germanic people already mention rape, murder and brutal colonization on the corpses of innocents. Nothing has changed past those 2 millennia, as those barbarian snowniggers are not capable to do anything else but spreading death and destruction.

Out of those countries only Poland hates Germany

It's a vestige of Prussian militarism.

All cultures that turn military conquest into a cult tend to end up this way.

Source: Japan

Germany experienced such a radical change because the USSR spent 40 years destroying the entire cultural identity of what was once Prussia.

Yeah it's probably the same Pole or frog that's shitting up this board

Hard to say, but culture definitely plays a large role. Note that the Germanic barbarians who abandoned their old ways in favor of superior Latin culture became quite civilized

it's a reaction to the far, far more irrational idolization of germany on Veeky Forums for ages

>not at fault
>invading and raping the shit out of a neutral country, while in the process of launching a surprise attack on another country, knowing a third country with a giant fuckoff empire backing it, was duty bound to come to the aid of both
>wasnt at fault

>Out of those countries only Poland hates Germany

No we don't. Maybe some rednecks on the eastern border who had never saw a German in their lives.

t. Otto the >Great

It's a reaction against the stormfags

>Nein, nein, nein, hov iz zat possible zat people dislike us!? It's clearly ein conspiracy by the Frankreich or Polen!

t. Grzegorz Kloss

t. Włodzimierz Hawrylak

Insidious. Petty. Presumptuous. Cowardly.

Most Americans are of German descent.

t.mój stary jak cie robił

They can't keep getting away with it

t. mój brat

>Germany responsible for ww1
>Austria responsible for ww1
>not the eternal Serb

delete this

Be grateful if it wasn't for Germany you'd all be speaking Latin and under the control of the Vatican.

t. Ante Pavelić

>you'd all be speaking Latin
B-but that would have been great.

I'm half Anglo half German.

I think that 90% of the world's problems are caused by people who retreat into fantasy worlds instead of dealing with a painful reality, and Germany fell for this trap at least three times at extremely inopportune moments. Note that most Germans weren't that stupid, but it only takes a handful to gum up the works.

>Marxists in general
>nah, we can totally win a war against Russia, France, Britain, and America
>it isn't that we lost the war conventionally, it was Jews
>it isn't that the war was hideously unpopular, the German general staff intentionally supported the Bolsheviks, and most of the governments in the region were weak
>communism was all caused by those Jews
>we have only to kick in the door and the whole rotting structure will crumble
>you say the Americans can produce how many tanks? absurd, let's declare war on them

It's not like other countries haven't done the same thing, it's just that the Prussian aristocracy and the Austrians were particularly susceptible because they didn't want to accept a modern world that didn't include the old European families and institutions.

This.
>not wanting a universal Europe literary language based on Medieval Latin

>Karl Marx isn't on the list
Bad picture

>and under the control of the Vatican
Thankfully german '''''Emperors''''' weren't spreading Christianity and sucking a papal cock at all :^)

>fighting faggotry with more faggotry
In the end we all lose

Lel no. Anglos are the biggest group here

Do you know where the word "Anglo" comes from?

Do you know what it means today

It refers to people of Eng-lish descent.

Do I really have to remind you that England became a French colony in 1066?

>England
Land of the Engls (Anglos)
>Finland
Land of the FInns
>Sweden
Den of Swedes
>Germany
Many germs

Really makes you think

t-that was just the n-n-nobility...

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Everybody here is trying to be edgy to somebody else

Who brought their superior french culture and language, permanently cucking the Anglos up :^)

oi fuck up yew posh cunt

Pardon, but personally I prefer to utilize the Latin-derived vocabulary :^)

>Greece and Macedonia
>not butthurt all the time

It's a reaction to the far more irrational idolization of Germany, a country which is usually despised by those who've thoroughly studied European history from the fall of Rome to the Modern era.

Imbecile, their actions alone have placed this continent on the path of no return, they've caused more damage to Europe in the last century than all of her enemies combined have in the last 2000 years.They've devastated Eastern Europe, first by financing and supporting the rise of Bolshevism and by destroying 84% of her entire material property in World War II.

Let me guess, it was solely the actions of an insignificant Serb that have caused the most destructive conflict in European history?

>Mobilizing troops in your own country is an act war
>Former cripple of an Emperor gives orders to an sovereign state to stop mobilizing within her borders

Good thing that America's culture is predominately of Anglo origin, otherwise it would've crumbled under it's own weight.

Everyone East of Germany, with the exception of Croatia,Bosnia and Albania hates Germany with a passion.

Unlike Stormcretins, the other faction is somewhat historically literate.

say at to me gabber n not online n see wot comes aboot yew cheeky rascal

>Ireland
Land of ire.

Is "A brief history of Germany" the greatest video related to Veeky Forums.

It's funny because this post combines barbaric attitude with the excessive usage of germanic vocabulary

Yes.

>showing picture of MLK when talking about how great America is

The man knew his target and homed in like a missile.

'ave a giggle then oi

>was against communism
>was friendly with USSR
>received money from USSR
>betrayed USSR after making war with everyone else
Fucking genius. He was just used as a tool for the communists to gain east europe.

>Unlike Stormcretins, the other faction is somewhat historically literate.
I don't know man, screaming doesn't make you any better in my opinion
At least /pol/ has meme graphs and nigger facts

Don't feed it.

>we'll stop these evil commies by becoming equally as evil!
>what could possibly go wrong!

Let's not forget that communism was born in Germany.

>Marx

And they funded it to take Russia out of ww1

Do i really have to remind you that france became a germanic colony since they have been invaded by a germanic tribe

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ANTI GERMANIUMS FAGS BTFO

>blaming the Jew part and not the Prussian part
>when the Prussians have fucked everything up multiple times since

He was Jewish and German which makes him 10x worse.

>what is the Carolingian Empire
>what is the Treaty of Verdun

Philistine.

The Carolingians were Germanic though.

Franks settled in Gallia not in France. France and the french is franks and the gallo-romans merging into one group.

And they're who modern day France is.

France and Germany are twin nations.

France just unified earlier politically and got really into Latin really early on.

The difference is that franks changed their identity due to superior romance culture willingly rather than because of because of necessity, while the English kings and nobility started properly learning "their" language only after fucking up the 100 years war

Reminder that Richard the Lionheart didn't know English at all :^)

>At least /pol/ has meme graphs and nigger facts
And we have snownigger facts