Itt: civilizations that dindu nuffin wrong

>itt: civilizations that dindu nuffin wrong

which one even is that

THE MOST SERENE REPUBLIC OF VENICE

republic of venice iirc

venetian republic

dindu nuffin

>killed Christian brothers in the east and facilitated the destruction of the Roman Empire, thus bringing an Islamic empire into Europe all because they were greedy sea Jews
>dindu nuffin

Ah ok, yeah, pretty fun Civ, nice change of pace from the ol steamroll.

Killing Christians was your problem? What about every Euro v Euro war before and since?

Christians kill each other every day m8

>Teutonic Order
Including the Livonian Brothers of the Sword/Order is there a worse institution in history?

What did they really do that was so much worse than others did at the same time?

>pic related
please explain in further detail

Some people are obsessed with whites/Christians being cucked by islam and arabs and blacks, they cannot stop daydreaming about it and then getting worked up into a frenzy. Why else would they come here every fucking day to vent about shit from a thousand years ago in another continent.

I blame /pol/ and impressionable youngsters

Cucked baltic prussians and livonians out of existence for one

>Assimilating a population into another culture
I asked for things that others didn't do.

More like mixed with them to create the Balts we have today, and also brought a lot of development.

You mean Germanized the prussians and Livonians and Curonians are barely an afterthought in the Latvian identity

Literally the most dindu nuffin empire/civ of all time (if you could even consider them a civ).

>Kill millions upon millions via sword and bow
>execute hundreds of thousands of innocent civillian men, women, and children at a time.
>rape and pillage everywhere
>wipe out entire tribal steppe peoples
>utterly destroy the center of Islamic knowledge and culture, Bagdad, beyond repair
>Iraq's population only recently recovered and passed what it was when the Mongols invaded
>have your wave of destruction likened to hundreds of nuclear bombs

Fuck that though
>MUH SILLLK ROAD N TRADE
>MUH SO TOLERANCE
>MUH RELIGIOUS FREEDOM
>The Mongols were great visionaries and their pillaging and conquests were great and innocent.

This shit triggers me.

I don't think you'd see anyone but the most die-hard Central Asian or Mongolian revisionists claiming that the Mongol Empire was anything but a disaster for the majority of the people it conquered.

Sack of Baghdad best day of my life

This

Fuck the mongols, they committed genocide on an unprecedented scale and absolutely destroyed the Chinese and Middle Eastern Kingdoms who were all very advanced

If they were so great and advanced then how come they couldn't even beat some stupid horsefuckers :^)

can't stop an army with "muh codex from N generations ago handed down from generation to generation says that you shouldn't do that"-speeches

>setback eastern europe a hundred years

Imagine mongols got the white people treatment

Where are my mongol reparations senpai?

>Tijuana
>dindu nuffin wrong

>Americans

fun fact: they cause the black death

Not only is that not the gulf of california, but even if it was, Tijuana borders the pacific, not the gulf.

Boo hoo

Go cry over the injuns and Tasmanians

literally nobody is denying that they were mass murderers and rapists

God damn it. Fucking ancient Greeks and in particular Sparta and Athens.

Every Veeky Forumstorian should read Thucydides' Melian debate before ever feeling sympathy for these shitty city states.

>fun fact
>caused black death
>fun

>dindu nuffin
>made the 4th crusade attack Byzantium destroying the Byzantine empire

Those wars didn't open Europe up for an Islamic empire to take root on its soil...

Why fight Christians when Muslims are literally like 2 days away, in an age where the threat of Muslims wiping out western civilization was an ever present reality.

They deserved it. You think Islam arrived there peacefully? Everything that happens in this world, good and bad is basically Karma, you reap what you sow.

The historical facets and situations that led to the event according to the Mongols was justified. What the Khwarzeminians did started and sparked off the whole thing.

Woah now, livonians were gradually assimilated by future latvians and finally killed off by latvian nationalism. No one gave a shit about the 'nationality' of the peasants before the 19th century.

What even is Western Civilization in a medieval context?

In some ways medieval Arabia was more like both the modern and classical West than contemporary Christian Europe. Spain and the Levant at least were more urbanized, more developed, and more reverent of the Hellenic intellectual tradition.

That's up to debate, but in the context of the MA, Christendom.

To answer your question we'd have to know what do YOU mean be WeCi. By the examples you provided it would seem to be a rather modern view.

To use colourful expressions, you could say that the Western Civilisations was born in the Early Middle Ages to Roman and Barbarian parents, grew up during the High and Late Middle Ages, matured during the Early Modern period and was active as you know it during the Modern period. Post-Modern period saw it suffer from PTSD, a midlife crisis and the realisation that it had actually been an awful parent and the bastards it had sired were the worst.

>European civilizations is a Jewish cult that started in the Levante
> you could say that the Western Civilisations was born in the Early Middle Ages to Roman and Barbarian parents, grew up during the High and Late Middle Ages, matured during the Early Modern period and was active as you know it during the Modern perio
Yeah, you could say that if you have a 19th century notion of teleological historiography.

> (You)
>>European civilizations is a Jewish cult that started in the Levant
Literally not what I said. There's a polito-geographic dimension to that word as well.
>Yeah, you could say that if you have a 19th century notion of teleological historiography.
Wut?
Are you saying that you can't trace the roots of an idea and the influences which shaped over time into what it is now?

>Minoa will rise again

Modern Israel as a state acts literally like any average Middle East country, so picrelated.

It was neither serene, nor Venetian, nor a republic

Venice worked with Turks on several occasions. Shame.

Venice literally opened the gates of hell for some shekels, they sold the balkans for a purse of gold

This, they get a lot more shit though because they are actually competant

The Commonwealth
> protected religious and personal freedom of its citizens
> housed 80% of worlds jewish population in 1600
> banned slavery in 1400's
> housed protestant/catholic germans who escaped religious persecutions in their homeland and that later backstabbed poland and polish people so they could join MUH PROOSIA

the negative thing is that the nobles didn't really care about anything if not for their personal wealth and power, destabilizing the country and in the end destroying it from the inside

>
>
>

But it was all three OH I get it, memes.

1202 NEVER FORGET

dirty sewage jews deforested Velebit reeeeeeee

list of state that were allied with the eternal turks in one way or another at some point in history

>byzantines
>serbia
>hungary
>poland
>bohemia
>france
>britain

really makes you think ...

They sold the Balkans for pieces of Adriatic coastal clay. They worked hand in hand with the Turks. See their war against Skanderbeg who was fighting both Venentians and Turks that allied together against him.

It was certainly not Venetian. The original Veneti were Wends, aka Slavs, not a bunch of greasy Mediterranean wops.

>Venice
>innocent
Pick one.

What hypocrisy. Skanderbeg himself was a former protege of the turks and fought plenty of battles against christians for them.

>The original Veneti were Wends, aka Slavs, not a bunch of greasy Mediterranean wops.
Jesus fuck, is this /int/ meme still ongoing? There are tribest named "Veneti" in literally every IE linguistic family. There were a gaulish tribe, an italic tribe, a slavic tribe, and apparently some balkan tribes too. They weren't related at all, they just suffered from being called for what they were: friendly/cooperating (ie traders). That's what the word meant in PIE.

Everyone bordering them worked with them. The real world isn't your imaginary crusade you /pol/tard. You do what you must to survive, realpolitik trumps religious differences.

>any civilization
>innocent
Perhaps those pacifist guys the maori slaughtered.

And because they're Jews and not religion of peace

>banned slavery
>kept serfdom

Tlaxcaltecs.

>form alliance with Cortes
>after using you as cannon fodder, he gives you smallpox and enslaves the survivors

more like tlaxcalcucks

Venice, you coin

>nothing wrong

Ok

and every serious person should read the rest of his history in order to feel sympathy for these city states.

It may not be perfect, but it's the best system we have.jpg

>I'm gonna invade an Empire over something that happened hundreds of years ago that no one really cares about any more apart from autists
>okay i'm just doing it for my own ego
>i'm a god lmao
>oh shit indians
>dies of AIDS

>Wow, got to make up an inheritance plan
>Will just give it to the strongest, they should be able to settle it out peacefully

>Al-Andalus dindu nuffin
>Muh religion freedom
>Muh multicultural paradise
>Empire of tolerance
>Muslims were good boys

Actually, Andalusa was quite tolerant and intellectual for being Arab Muslim.
To bad they still fought like Arab Muslims-

After the period of the taifas kingdoms Al-andalus changed thanks to the almohads and I do not regret anything