Beta uprisings throughout the history

Did something like that actually occured?

I recall something about angry males not being able to satisfy their sexual needs in China after a flood in XIXth century, but cannot find an actual source.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3033566/The-ISIS-Lonely-Hearts-Club-British-fighter-Hungry-Hamza-undateable-friends-moan-unable-jihadi-bride-Syria.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpity

Whats with beta nu-males and extreme ideologies?

Nothing to lose, might as well go all in.

Slave uprisings and communist revolutions are kinda like beta uprising I guess

>implying men can be classified as "alphas" and "betas"
>implying this isn't a shit pop culture meme
>implying the study this originated from only applied to wolves and even this one has long been debunked

Wew, lads.

Autists are extremely susceptible to extremism due to not hearing the alarms that go off in normal people's heads when they cross a line.
Same reason they sperg about ponies or jews in public.

Just because some people disagree with it doesn't mean it' 'debunked'

I personally still believe in it

How do you call a man who thrives for success and dominance and a man who is submissive and lethargic? Who do you think has a bigger impact on the world and a higher stance in society?

Believing something doesn't make it true.

>How do you call a man who is submissive and lethargic?
A typical browser of /pol/.

I can literally say the exact same thing about your viewpoint

The alpha/beta thing is just a return to the "type A personality/type B personality" framework. Which is also a long defunct mode of thinking.

Might as well call that beta then.

The Nazis. Most of the prominent Nazi figures were nerds and autists.

>How do you call a man who thrives for success and dominance
Asian or Jewish.

>and a man who is submissive and lethargic?
Porch monkey or trailer trash

"Beta uprisings" are really rare because at the end of the day all a government needs to do to stop one before it starts is loosen restrictions on certain forms of sexual release. I.E here in the US we could just legalize or decriminalize prostitution.

In places like Saudi Arabia the authorities turn a blind eye to a massive underground network of homosexuality and even pederasty.

>How do you call a man who thrives for success and dominance and a man who is submissive and lethargic?

These things don't exist in the real world to any great degree. They are your fantasy projections on to people. Especially the submissive bit. While humans have hierarchical tendencies VERY few men are what you could call "submissive". Push a guy and you will get a fight. And they are very resentful and plotting, not actually respectful of what you incorrectly call "dominance". Like the other person said this a warped parody conception of how canines work unjustifiably grafted on to humans.

>How do you call a man who thrives for success and dominance

Potentially healthy and well adjusted, or narcissistic and domineering. There needs to be more to go on, people are more complicated than that.

>a man who is submissive and lethargic

Meek, lazy, potentially depressed or suffering from anxiety issues. Again, there needs to be more to go on.

The problem with this "alpha/beta" thing is that it's just an oversimplistic framework. People are vastly more nuanced than that. You might see one lazy motherfucker and he's just a textbook narcissist who thinks the world owes him a living, the other might be seriously depressed. You wouldn't approach either of these men in the same way.

It's not just about sex, it's also about love

Beta's are people who feel like they aren't loved

You guys do raise a good point. I agree that humans are more complicated than that.

Never heard of GFEs I take it?

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist to post on Veeky Forums. Occupy space. pass the time.

You're bored, as usual, posting about your fucking dislikes and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other people. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting plebbit stories about people who made interesting buildings for their populace or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your ears that guarantees you'll at some point have to get up and move around and perform physical labor to support yourself.

And then you see women, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent from them, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them.These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that.You can never have it. So you sit down, you post on Veeky Forums, and you fucking ruin your life, the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it.Because you're failure like OP.

>a man who thrives for success and dominance

Many of these men are going to be in an inferior position to some other man no matter what
Even the superiors have superiors in the real world. Does this mean that every man except the few elite ones are worthless losers?

Most men will ever even be a "Beta" anyway.
Beta doesn't mean "total loser"
Beta means "Second in command"
Literally the guy that the "boss" trusts the most, has a higher status than most other men and in in line for becoming the next "alpha"
It should be a praise, not an insult.

Speaking from experience huh?

Yes lol, and that's not enough to make someone feel loved, maybe for a short period only

The rape of Nankin can be majorly explained with the fact that every japanese soldiers were young male (with a good proportions of virgins among them) and they were all sexually frustrated. Coupled with the usual hardship of war and resistance the Chinese gave, it's easy to assume they put their anger on the women.

It's a stale copypasta from /r9k/ only with the word man replaced with woman.

>someone admitting he was wrong on Veeky Forums

Whats going on here

Doesn't matter, it's enough to forestall any and all attempts at an uprising.

It's still bullshit

Beta Uprising of 2019, all women on the planet were wiped out. Some say this was a phyrric victory, but there was 80 years of peace across the world - Pax Maleus.

Projecting much?

>tfw I am a submissive male
>tfw I am a minority
Does this mean I am oppressed?
I demand my Gibsmedat

if you were truly submissive you would stfu and not ask for anything

the other one makes more sense, normies exclude robots, not the other way around

then normies scold robots for the interests and hobbies they develop being alone or with other robots

old pasta is old

This

Hitler was a complete r9k tier loser.

So was the guy who shot Franz Ferdinand.

Absolutely not. Type A and type B distinction is very different from the alpha/beta one.

Hey that's pretty good.

>Absolutely not. Type A and type B distinction is very different from the alpha/beta one.
As I recall Type A personalities were drive by competition and a desire to succeed, whereas Type B personalities were more mellow and willing to go with the flow. It's basically the alpha/beta thing without the inane hangups about masculinity that you find in 4channers.

Well you remember it wrong, then.

While type A was more ambitious and driven, they were also more tense and nervous. The stick-up-his-ass-manager.

Type B was more relaxed and content, enjoying their life. The funny chill guy everyone wants to have a beer with.

As you can see type B shares absolutely nothing with the image the word "beta" creates in the minds of those that use it here on Veeky Forums.

You grossly misunderstood the distinction.

ISIS is pretty much an international beta army.

more proof
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3033566/The-ISIS-Lonely-Hearts-Club-British-fighter-Hungry-Hamza-undateable-friends-moan-unable-jihadi-bride-Syria.html

>Just because some people disagree with it doesn't mean it' 'debunked'

I'm pretty sure the arguments the guy made (regarding wolves, which was needlessly extrapolated to humans) went based on wolves basically thrown together, rather than naturally developing wolf packs.

So it's basically saying "the alpha male who asserts himself all aggressively" and shit is a consequence of arbitrarily creating a power vacuum in an artificial environment, and yet dipshits are still applying it to human behavior. In reality, the "alpha" wolf is more like your stereotypical dad.

Well you have to be pretty fucking mentally ill to sympathize with people like ISIS

the worldwide rise of radical wahabbi islamic terrorism is one gigantic beta uprising when you think about it. When you read the retarded shit these guys post online it reads remarkably similar to the shit you read on /r9k/ and /pol/, especially their obsession with the world being degenerate, all women being promiscuous whores who won't fuck them and a burning desire to return to a more simple, masculine warrior culture.

One could argue the early Nazis were a Beta uprising of sorts.

Most early Nazis (Hitler, Gobbels, Himmler) were unmarried and often unemployed. They were all intents and purposes "losers", and were more willing risk their lives by taking up arms against the Communists and the Weimar Republic.

This. If a man has nothing worth living for, convincing him to martyr himself is comparatively easy.

When you have a group of friends, a clique, there is ALWAYS one person who is the 'alpha'. This is the guy who organizes everything the group does, the guy who everyone listens to when he has plans.

wahd de fugg :DDD ebin :DDDDDDDD

>4channers

someone's really gotta write an in-depth academic study about the psychology of brony fandom

Your "effort" is to take someone else's work and move some of the words around. Really shows your unbridled creativity.

Its called nazi germany

Helot rebellion made a declining Sparta doomed to be a backwater screaming WE WUZ SPARTIATES until Rome turned it into a literal tourist attraction.

Do you even have friends? Shit nigga, no one in my group of friends is like this. We all throw out invitations and make plans from time to time.

>ALWAYS one person who is the 'alpha'. This is the guy who organizes everything the group does, the guy who everyone listens to when he has plans.
only betas think that this guy is alpha

>women
>doing something
>learning
>being happy

In countries with Sharia Law allowing polygamy only 20% of all men get married, the rich ones. Poor and average girls all flock the oil prince and he can have as many as he wants.

I can see that.