That guy thread?

That guy thread?

>that guy that gets all of his historical information from manga, movies, and tv shows
>that guy that uses the term sub saharan africa(n) for a black african when discussing african history
>that guy that unironically days 'holohoax'
>that guy that buys into the solutrean hypothesis
>that guy that constantly gets in the way of serious discussion by meme posting about vikings
>that guy that unironicallu believes that rome was the greatest civilization of the ancient world

Other urls found in this thread:

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0309/feature1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who was the greatest ancient civilization then?

Great Zimbabwe

Dumb frogposter

What do you think? Use your brain you fucking moron. Mental midgets like you are what caused this board to drop in quality

U.S.A

>that guy who post things that I disagree with
Neck yourself, homo

>that guy that compares historical politics to the 2016 American election

Consider that he had an opinion and merely asked for yours you insufferable autist

>sub saharan africa(n) for a black african when discussing african history
what's wrong with this

>that guy that uses the term sub saharan africa(n) for a black african when discussing african history
This is an accurate term for most black africans.

>that guy that unironicallu believes that rome was the greatest civilization of the ancient world
They were actually, cry moar faggot.

>whig history

There are more slaves today than were seized from Africa in four centuries of the trans-Atlantic slave trade.
ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0309/feature1/
Such progress.

If he doesn't say his worthless opinion he can't be ridiculed for it.

holohoax. unironically.

Medieval Europe

Finland, duh

Trump is basically like Caeser. Also America is the true heir of Rome.

>That guy who thinks Sardinia wasn't colonized until the Age of Exploration

H A N D Y N A S T Y

I unironically do that all the time 2bh. I just feel that the ethnic and cultural differences between NA and sub-Saharan Africa are so big that this distinction becomes a necessity. It also shields you against constant WE WUZ shitposting, since you draw a clear divide between the Mediterranean-looking peoples of northern Africa and the blacks that live south of the Sahara.

Handy nasty?

Lel

Caesar
>soldier who worked his way up the ranks
>proven general
>risked everything taking Rome

Trump
>rich boy raised on daddy's money

That's actually necessary when talking about African societies since those north of Sahara are actually Caucasian and those south of it are the actual blacks.

>That guy who is a positivist.
>That guy who unironically uses good & evil when discussing history.
>That guy who is a primordialist.
>That guy who calls historical states "Nations." And asking questions like "does Rome have a flag" or a national anthem.

Gosh is this a new epik maymay I'm seeing here? :^)

>soldier who worked his up through the ranks

Right

>>that guy that uses the term sub saharan africa(n) for a black african when discussing african history
Got a better term?

Caesar is more like Hillary, ambitious murderer who sucked corporate dick to buy power.

I don't think anyone unironically adheres to primordialism in this day and age.
To me it kind of makes sense when trying to retroactively justify the existence of modern nation-states like Germany or Ireland, where people were speaking the same language but also fighting each other for hundreds of years.

Spotted

>Rome
>Great

You did not answer the question. But you know there's no answer and you simply wanted to bait someone into asking so that you could ridicule them and feel a false sense of superiority. Good job fucko; I hope you walk away from this thread with the same narcissistic aura with which you came.

>everybody living in Africa is the same

kill yourself

How the hell could somebody suggest otherwise? The Roman Empire was a morally detestable state that enslaved hundreds of millions of people over its lifetime, and slaughtered millions of others. That does not mean it wasn't the most significant civilization to ever exist. It existed for over 2000 years and for most of that was the most prestigious state on the globe that all of its surrounding neighbours tried in many, many ways to emulate, immigrate into or preserve their independence from. It would be joke to suggest that anyone else has even come close.

Ancient Greece was impressive, Genghis Khan's achievements is still memed about, the British Empire left a heavy footprint, and Napoleon's conquest was admirable; But none of these hold a torch to Rome. Prove me wrong; (pro tip: you can't).

>ywn own your own harem of Victorian lolis

Why even live?

Britain shaped what it conquered in its image and today these places are among the best places to live in the world
France, Spain, POORtugal, etc. Were just extracting resources and objectively ruined many beautiful lands in the process

what do you mean? (french) canada, cuba, brazil, california are all beautiful places

India is still largely a shithole, as are many formerly British colonies in Africa. And Yemen has a civil war going on right now.

Meanwhile the French actively try to support their ex-colonies in west Africa, to the point of military intervention (Mali).

Literally nothing wrong with this
t. Saharan African

So basically you have no real answer

Yes, there is. It implies that the only blacks in africa are sub saharans and ignores the blacks that live in the sahara and in north africa. It also ignores that the sahara has expanded. It's part of the outdated 'the sahara is a barrier separating the negroes from everyone else' meme.

Yes, black african.