>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

So people can't be upset at the numerous disappointments in das3?

I hated the spaghetti spill parry animations more than I hated anything else in Dark Souls 2

Dark Souls 2
>Saves DaS2 from being a bad MMO but not everything can be salvaged. Still adds questionable choices such as invasion mechanics and ADAPTABILITY
>Retards think DaS2 is the pinnacle of Soulsborne PVP

Dark Souls 3
>Worked on multiplayer and balance for Dark Souls 3 with Steel Battlion director while Miyazaki gets the main game to his liking.
>Retards cry for Dark Souls 2 gameplay to come back.

Yui 'The Hack' Tanimura.

>Dark Souls 3
>shortest game
>bonfires out the ass
>filled to the brim with shitty references
>massive amounts of on-disc cut content that will be sold as DLC
>no dynamic lighting system when even basic indie games have them
>rehashed areas
>rehashed NPCs
>rehashed animations
>invasions sucks
>Heavy armor sucks
>armor sets don't even fit properly
>brown and grey
>shit AI
>Armor variety is less than DS2 BASE game, despite copypasting a 3rd of the armors from previous games
>Magic needs 2-3 ring slots just to dish out melee level damage
>awful scaling balance
>FP is the most awful casting management system introduced yet (worse than DeS mana, which had better regen options and more efficient)
>FP horribly ineffiecent with damage, ends up causing everyone to use 1 or 2 FP efficient spell like Great Heavy Soul Arrow
>Miracles awful, best and most viable one locked behind the final boss
>bland NG+
>awful covenants
>no blue eye orb
>blue sentinels and darkmoons the exact same
>left hand weapons no longer have full movesets
>dual wield weapons are gimmicks
>Straight Swords and Curved Sword are as fast as daggers
>Great Weapons are slower than previous games, and costs more stamina, while barely doing more damage
>1-2 Weapons ALWAYS the best in class, no redeeming qualitys for special weapons resulting in less weapon variety than BB
>very little moveset variation
>WA are mostly shit or copypasted powerstance moves
>No animation canceling
>No backstep i-frames
>rolls have too much i-frames and cost too little stamina
>bloodborne enemies catered to R1 spam from ss and cs
>hexes gone and dark magic is shit
>shittiest dragon form
>refined/hollow completely dominates
>pyromancy is the quality of casters
>19 bosses, a good chunk being gimmicks
>linear level design, less branching options than DeS, DS2, and even BB

>b-but the DLC will save it!
>b-but other games have faults!
lmfao

THE DEMONS

Does estus level and/or amount affect matchmaking?

Reminder that Vinheim is fine while other lands are being plunged into chaos.
Just WHO are the Serpents working for again hmmmm?

>this shithole of a general will never be good again

y-yo waddup

no

Vinheim pretty much loves a dragon though

Majority of "disappointments" they post about DS3 is a simple shitposting like in this very thread. It has some issues, true, but to compare them with a fucking DS2 downgrade fiasco which is by far one of the worst cases of false advertisement in recent gaming history alone?

Post webbums instead of shitposting.

>if someone criticizes DS2 they're an enlightened individual such as myself
>if someone criticizes DS3 they're shitposting
Woah. I never knew it was this easy to just ignore anyone that disagrees with you without having to engage your brain for even a second. Sounds convenient.

I feel you on the jesters top, but the twin blade is probably the easiest thing to parry. ever.

>it's a DS3babby tries to save-face by deflecting to a dead game episode

Dark Souls 2 was a mistake.

>if pursuer slides off his boss room he floats
>if he slides off here he dies
What are the lore implications of this?

B-bully!

All parry attempts in ds2 are very predictable, it was easy as fuck to bitchslap them into a combo for half of their hp.
It wasn't the strongest one, but it was the most braindead for sure because one mistake could cost you a battle.

It's coming back, right?

Which ones?
>Last Giant
>Pursuer
>Dragonrider
>Ornstein
>Scorpioness Najka
>Royal Rat Vanguard
>The Rotten
>Looking Glass Knight
>Darklurker

I mean, the last three to five are kind of a stretch.

The only things limited by statues in the early game in SotFS are the sex change coffin, an Estus Flask Shard and the Ruin Sentinels, but they literally give you a branch in Bastille for that last one, and you can buy one off Melentia too, which is much earlier than having to dive through the Gutter or beat Skeleton Lords or Lost Sinner.

lmfao

Hovercraft rules.
He can hover over holes as long as there's floor underneath, but gaping chasms don't work.

>simple nerfed so WA can't be used with 1 FP

>R1 spam further encouraged

gr8 gaem

I can't believe I searched 15 minutes for this bullshit

>turning on diagonals like that
dirty keyboarders get off my board
How's it feel to play with a mouse anyway? Do you lockon less?

>more people like 1 than 2

What now, DaS 2 apologists?

>simple was then further nerfed so that +10 simple gives 1 FP per 4 seconds
FP was a mistake

More people like Angry Birds than any Souls game, so I guess it must be the best.

DELET THIS

Woah, didnt know it actually did those. Never saw any mention of it when I looked it up, weird. Why would they even bother in putting in his shield, the least fun part of him, instead of putting something like this in?
>A WA that ISNT a Stomp into spacelaunch move
IT WOULDVE BEEN REVOLUTIONARY!

You should review the logic behind that argument and realise how retarded it sounds when these are all part of the same videogame series, you utter mong.

Pls stop bullying low level Pyros, they dont have Black Flame or Black Snake yet to be good.

samefagging won't get you anywhere

Sorry user. It doesn't do that. It's CE. Specifically smelter sword edited to have PUGS model with moveset editing and bullet changes. Hence the flame particle.

>my sun...it's setting...

>tfw lvl 65 pyro
>+6 chaos falchion + +6 pyromancy flame
>two shot people all day

it's pretty fun and I don't see any reason to move above this lvl.

Damnit, I saw the flame but didnt think anything of it. I at least figured his actual sword would fire the misty missle, at the very least. Itd be a good poking tool and and estus punish attack.

Yes it's easier honestly but even with pad I tend not to lock-on a lot in 4 out of 5 games. All games but Dark Souls 2 attack from where you look.

?

ILLEGAL
MOVE

Replace Looking Glass Knight with twin Dragonriders and remember also the first boss of Ivory King DLC.

I guess ypu could also say the Pursuer in Fotfg since if you kill him right next to the bonfire you don't have to face the actual boss of the area but it doesn't pop a boss healthbar so it's not really a boss.

Naturally, though I still usually end up locking on in pvp, depending on the weapon.

>that almost perfect sync
Absolutely beautiful.

I recall aiming in 2 being more like smash DI or something, I had to put the joystick ahead of where I wanted the blow to land or it wouldn't turn far enough. Sounds like a pain with WASD.

Neither of those two people are even me, the person who originally posted the chart.

And they're obviously extremely different even within the same genre and series. If being popular was a measure of quality then Transformers would be the best action movie, Pewdiepie would be the best comedy channel, and My Little Pony would be the best animated series. Come back when you have a point.

I'm sad now....If I put herald's chest armor on my current character it makes me CTD if I check my summon sign. I'm afraid it also does this to other players....I really like that armor.

>Embed Carthus Milkring into skele balls
>Theyre always rolling if they dont hit a wall
>Invisible rolling skele balls
Thatd actually be a good way to hide the Carthus Milkring on NG+

>ds3 tells me magic is bad
>spend all day getting shat on by pyromancers

Why is the SIPPY TIME so FUCKING FAST? I can only roll through 900 black penises or so before I just let the fuckers kill me, it's rediculous

CTD?

Thinking Nioh belongs in this general is almost as stupid as thinking Bloodborne does.

Is moveset swapping a thing again?

Sorry -crash to desktop

I was sad at first when they took away ragdolling, but sometimes what they had made much funnier deaths.

>tfw smough's hammer+3 in irithyll invasions
>tfw it can kill entire coop groups in a single stunlock
>that fucking perseverance giving me enough time to even switch to a butcher's axe and do damage with it without being stunned
STR is a king of ng invasions, baby.

nah i think its about time bbg merged with us

Yes but moveset swapping was not involved in either WEBM

You can aim in extreme vertical downwards or upwards in DaS2 but nothing inbetween. In Demon's, DaS1, DaS3 and BB you can aim anywhere your camera is which I appreciate.

It's all down to mouse look or right analog stick.

With mouse I try to emulate left movement stick movement but I heard Steamcontroller is the best of both worlds.

This is a horrible mentality. When BB becomes very inactive they're more than welcome to come back to this general because by the time it does all of the butthurt "DaS2 was my first game" retards will be gone.

I fucking love pyromancy, people still can't understand that it's impossible to simply chug in my face without me cancelling all the healed hp out.

Enemies still ragdoll in DS2 but the ragdolls are much stiffier and don't move after freezing into place.

Oh, I didn't realize the offhand shotel actually had a parry like that, I thought you'd put the painting guardian parry onto it.

>DaS2babs will defend this

Is there a way for me to set candleheadmode permanent for fashion?

git gud

God those areas were pure shit. They could as well not exist as they have virtually no value at all, no level design, nothing.

I live for the times that I surprise you fuckers with yhorm's machete. Rolling up to some firefucker's face and twoshotting him is the only thing that gets me hard anymore

>Invading nothing but random-FCs full of straight swords and CCS
All them weekend warriors. Epic.

It's the same in 1, 2 as well I believe

Not the best parry in the world unsurprisingly

I play pyro. Use crest shield if they spam serpent or dragon crest if not. Only block spells with these and you should have a much easier time.

maybe you should stop invading above sl70

Nobody will defend the run up to Blue Smelter Demon
I was having so little fun getting Promised Walk of Peace casted on me over, and over, and over again. And then you just get shot by Great Arrows from those fucking spooky arrow doods, and having to dodge the AoE of those lightning balls.
Irredeemable area. It felt like a condensed, nightmarish Shrine of Amana because of all the bullshit a melee character has to deal with, and it can only be worse for casters because EVERYTHING IS RESISTANT TO ELEMENTAL DAMAGE.

>673 damage
That's still only a net 73 damage, though I guess it gets rid of the flask.

This guy also really clearly leveled vit though. 39 vig gives you two flasks of health unembered without even using life or favor.

Won't they just spam spells until my stamina gives out? I play without shields usually, so I'm actually asking

I think you can block with a good shield

He's presenting to you.

They're going to run out of FP soon enough, or try a different tactic if you start blocking. Try a mix of blocking and dodging I'm not the guy you responded to

Vendrick was developing new Soul majicks when the Undead curse struck suddenly. Vinheim sends their agents and assassins into lands struck by the curse to do shit and I think that there's something really sinister going on.

>retconned to be good against Dark damage

The fuck?

Why? What enemy or boss even deals Dark damage in this game?

The fucking snow one
Fuck me

I played through that on magic only

CSS was doing a third of the damage it would have on normal enemies

DaS2 is my favourite souls game, but this shit is undefendable
I have no idea what the fuck they were thinking with that area

Wolnir's fog and the shit the butterflies fire a you in the DSA fight. Also the pursuer projectiles the skeletons throw at you and the pontiff knights belch out.

just two-hand a Gyrm Greatshield, block, run straight through
ez pz
shit area though

Dried finger shenanigans in Anor Londo is fun as fuck

Just
Everything
In
This
List

Fair enough, though generally my issue is with keeping up the dodges through a duel. I'm pretty good at not getting hit by spells, but when it's just over and over and over I eventually slip up. I'll try a shield. Thanks for the advice.

Those areas are co-op areas 2bh. The challange is made for summoning. People that didn't have the dlc could try them out through co-op.

>equipped wolf ring+2 with hollowslayer
>can now trade with fucking ugs, curved gs and even greataxes
It's like the entire poise system in the game was created specifically for GS users.

Pontiff Knights take pursuers out of their eyes
Pursuer-in-a-jar from the Catacombs
Wolnir's burp
Pilgrim Butterfly

Sucks it was retconned to defend against that but now it's a niche thing in pvp at least