Did rich Ukrainians cause the Holodomor by hoarding grain from the working class and burning their crops before they...

Did rich Ukrainians cause the Holodomor by hoarding grain from the working class and burning their crops before they could be redistributed?

Other urls found in this thread:

holodomorct.org/accounts.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you a communist?

Pretty much, it was a self-inflicted famine

>Armenian genocide and Holocaust real
>Holodomor isn't

killing off kulaks caused destruction of traditional shipment and production chains

Did rich jews cause the final solution by hoarding shekels from the german working class and burning their savings before they could be seized?

((((rich ukrainians))))

No region had a lot of food in 1932-33

>Ukrainians are resistant to USSR control
>Soviet policies nerfed farming as collective farms are inefficent as fuck.
>One of the most fertile regions in the world itself.
>Grain produced was taken away to be sold.
>No leaving your area even if all your food had been taken so you starved there.
>After 3 million were starved or killed, suddenly Ukraine couldn’t rebel
>"Damm Kulaks hoarding the food! Here look, We found two bags of grain not counted!"

Yeah, it was definately kulaks...

Just Russians blaming others as usual.

They were deliberate. Holodomor was no more genocidal than the Bengal famine

>"Where did all bread disappear, I do not really know, maybe they have taken it all abroad. The authorities have confiscated it, removed from the villages, loaded grain into the railway coaches and took it away someplace. They have searched the houses, taken away everything to the smallest thing. All the vegetable gardens, all the cellars were raked out and everything was taken away.

>Wealthy peasants were exiled into Siberia even before Holodomor during the “collectivization”. Communists came, collected everything. Children were crying beaten for that with the boots. It is terrifying to recall what happened. It was so dreadful that every day became engraved in my memory. People were lying everywhere as dead flies. The stench was awful. Many of our neighbors and acquaintances from our street died.

>I have no idea how I managed to survive and stay alive. In 1933 we tried to survive the best we could. We collected grass, goose-foot, burdocks, rotten potatoes and made pancakes, soups from putrid beans or nettles.

>Collected gley from the trees and ate it, ate sparrows, pigeons, cats, dead and live dogs. When there was still cattle, it was eaten first, then - the domestic animals. Some were eating their own children, I would have never been able to eat my child. One of our neighbours came home when her husband, suffering from severe starvation ate their own baby-daughter. This woman went crazy.

>People were drinking a lot of water to fill stomachs, that is why the bellies and legs were swollen, the skin was swelling from the water as well. At that time the punishment for a stolen handful of grain was 5 years of prison. One was not allowed to go into the fields, the sparrows were pecking grain, though people were not allowed."

(From the memories of Olexandra Rafalska, Zhytomir)

holodomorct.org/accounts.html

t. Stalin

>there were rich Ukrainians in the 1930s

Commies are beyond saving. Kulak scapegoating is even worse than Jew scapegoating, considering many Jews actually are rich and powerful.

yes that was a big part of it. it was not a deliberate famine, that is a lie promoted by ukranian nationalists and nazis to discredit communism. of course this is gleefully taken up by americans and other anti-communist forces in the world

Actually, it's Russian scapegoating in there too.
Russians just like scapegoating things.

Irish famine was due to potato disease, Bengal famine was due to Japan taking the Myanmar rice fields. The holodomor famine and Mao's famines were not due to disaster, they were intentionally orchestrated to suppress revolts.

>ukrainians

More like them being because of failure of the communist system.

t. Pidorashka

Hahaha