Why was Germany allowed to exist after WW2...

Why was Germany allowed to exist after WW2? Shouldn't they have just been wiped off the map after all they've done to destroy Europe in the past?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/03/eu-to-fine-countries-that-refuse-refugee-quota/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vSg4gBi7heY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was literally cut in 4ths.

Then put back together, shamefully

I don't think that anyone with a spiked helmet would have this kind of shirt, a picture of Merkel and the EU in his room and these of stickers on his pc.

Creating a unstable shithole right in the middle of europe sounds like a bad idea to me. Maybe its just me though.

A German would

Ahh, another based Eternal Teuton thread. We must never allow their crimes to go unrecognised.

I'm a german and I don't have any of these things. If I had to chose one of them, it would be the helmet.

Germans really are autistic.

Well, as history proves, it was a good decision, since Germany turned out to be a peaceful country and the economic powerhouse of the EU.
Without economic funds from Germany, eastern Europeans countries couldn't enjoy the same wealth as they do today.
It is sad that many people on Veeky Forums cant appreciant the contribution made by Germany, but I hope that time will heal the wounds and people will come to like us eventually

germany's autism is legendary

There's a lot of anti-German propaganda on this board. Who's shilling?

lefties want this board to become their home base as opposed to righties and /pol/

Germans should have their culture eradicated and replaced.

>destroyed roman empire
>plunged Europe into religious sectarianism
>started 2 world wars
>now letting in millions of undocumented migrants

Your sins are unforgivable, Teuton. You need to be Dresden'd again, except this time the whole country

We already got Americanized

when did this board become /pol/?

>destroyed Roman empire

Those weren't Germans. Germanics sure, but not Germans, modern Germans don't descend from the tribes that sacked Rome.

/pol/ loves G*rmans faglord

would be better if you were pulverized

>we killed civilians and destroyed European heritage

Anglos are filth.

hahaha oh klaus

Could you tell me who everyone here is? I obviously know the prominent 4 are but who are the other two back there?

>germshit
>talking about killing innocents
>implying germshits are Europeans

Criminals deserve to be punished

Legendary German autism strikes again. I was actually telling a joke to a German guy I know from KC one:

>How do you know a woman is really horny? You stick an ear of corn into her cunt and she'll shit popcorn
>THIS IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL BECAUSE A VAGINAL CANAL IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE ANUS!

Yeah it was a shitty joke for sure but how spergy do you have to be to react like that

Fucking German autism

> /pol/ loves germany
> Frequently harass german posters and tell them that they're cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

They're a fucking neo Nazi board that worships Hitler you fucking damage controlling kraut

/pol/ constantly trolls German, Swedish and Canadian posters by calling them beta cucks, either you've never been on /pol/ or you're falseflagging

> worships hitler
But Germany isn't led by Hitler nowadays. They like 1940s germany, not 2016 germany.

Zidovsky parazit

>using the term 'falseflagging'

/pol/ faggot detected

Are you seriously saying there is no relation to present Germany and Nazi Germany?

No shit I'm from /pol/ nigger, just setting the record straight.

I think he is adressing the racism

>now letting in millions of undocumented migrants
so empathy is that big of a crime that we deserve to die in the fire of bombs?

Letting in people that have no security clearance, that are culturally incompatible, that don't contribute to society whatsoever, and even allowing rapists and murderers to stay just because they are '''refugees''', yes, there is a lot wrong with that.

>germany lets in refugees who will probably rape and kill a few germans
>thats why we should bomb whole of germany, killing millions
nice logic

Anglos

They are fleeing from war. Why don't you try to live in syria for a while?

You still speak German.

They don't just go to Germany you fucking idiot. They move through all of Europe. They have to travel through other countries to get to Germany, and Germany forces some of its migrants onto other EU countries that nobody else wanted in the first place

>who are the other two back there?

visigoth sack of rome

>Why don't you try to live in syria for a while?
There is no need, they bring syria with them.

Don't expect any rational discussion with retards who haven't seen the sun since 3 years. They have to let out all the frustration about their shitty life on here
Sad that Germany seems to have caused enough butthurt for Veeky Forums to constantly whine about it instead of discussing something new or interesting

>A man in his mid 20 escaped from Syria
>Left his wife and children in there
There is no way I would want someone like this in my country.

germany never existed

>LITERALLY HAVING ONE JOB

Are you seriously saying that Germany is the only place they can go? Do you have any concept of geography? one country is in Europe, the other is in the middle east. The only reason they go to Germany is for welfare you naive idiot

>There is no need, they bring syria with them.
Nice generalisation you got there. Have you ever talked to a refugee or actually saw one, or is all your knowledge from Veeky Forums?

Not mentioning that they refuse to stay in many countries because they are not Germany, and welfare is not as good as in Germany.

Germany doesn't have the means or the authority to force other countries to take migrants

trips can't be wrong, even if Germany tried their best to do so

Try having some empathy towards your own people first.

Through the EU numbskull

Germany is one of the few countries that offers them a perspective. Most of these people want to work and live a normal life that was destroyed by war.
>Man are somehow more capable of going a long and dangerous route

EU is not Germany

Germans run the EU

Not to mention that most countries refuse to give them asylum

This meme again
I won't even start discussing because svetovid will get trigerred

EU is run through compromises between the head of states

Germany being the largest member state has the most influence. Also the EU openly pushes a 'progressive' agenda

Yeah, a girl I studied with. Despite being a bit hairy on the cheeks, she was one of the most beautiful girls I've ever saw. We didn't talk much about the war, but I learned a thing or two from her.

Now, she became before this whole flood last year. In my neighborhood I got some of the new "syrians" fleeing from "war", which are oddly black skinned and don'*t speak arabic at all. Don't know what they do the whole day, I'm just passing by on my way to work.

>Germany is one of the few countries that offers them a perspective. Most of these people want to work and live a normal life that was destroyed by war.

Germany isn't a Muslim country. They are used to living in a Muslim society. Should Germany become Muslim to make them feel more welcome?

>Also the EU openly pushes a 'progressive' agenda
proof?

You really don't even try, do you?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/03/eu-to-fine-countries-that-refuse-refugee-quota/

>Germany being the largest member state has the most influence
How does being influental equal to ruling the EU?
>Also the EU openly pushes a 'progressive' Agenda
And this is specific german?

>leftypol is this stupid
Holy shit

>How does being influental equal to ruling the EU?

I wonder, are you only pretending to be stupid?

>And this is specific german?

Yes... Because Germany is the most influential part of the EU

and? did the eu fine member states?
or was it just some bullshit made up by the anti-EU british press?

Is Germany to Veeky Forums what Israel is to /pol/? A boogeyman that is responsible for everything bad that is happening? Or are you just meme'ing?

No but they can live according to their believe as long as they don't break the laws.
Daily reminder that asylum is a human right

Rename Austria to Bavaria and I'd fine with that map

They will say it's memes to justify their hatred but most of them are simply incredible racist

>Daily reminder that asylum is a human right
Though by law they have to apply asylum in the first safe country they set foot in.

>I wonder, are you only pretending to be stupid?
No exlpain it to me, did the other countries suddenly lost their sovereignty?

>ask for proof
>given proof
>b-but its just bullshit!

Now you just sound like a /pol/tard. Actually I've come to notice that however much you left wing status quo lemmings talk about how stupid right wingers are, you're just as bad if not worse. At least the right wingers aren't afraid of identifying problems. You idiots just eat up the globalist narrative without even stopping to question it

Though these countires already have an absurd high number of asylum seekers or refuse to give them asylum

>it's another Veeky Forumstorians sperg out over germany thread

>Though these countires already have an absurd high number of asylum seekers
I don't think so, most of them moved on. I can only see this being the case in states surrounding syria.

>or refuse to give them asylum
Seems like they were unfit for asylum. Then it's time to go back.

>No but they can live according to their believe as long as they don't break the laws

They believe in Islamic law, not German law. Your law is in direct violation of theirs

>Daily reminder that asylum is a human right

Isn't freedom of sexual orientation also a 'human right'? Oh but its illegal to be homosexual in Islamic law. In Islamic culture there is deeply imbedded homophobia. There's just one example of how their culture and 'human rights' are incompatible, because those are human rights according to the west. They have a different view of human rights. And you wouldn't want to impose your culture on them would you? That would clearly be racist

Roosevelt and Churchill originally intended to destroy Germany, which at the time was considered the root of all problems In Europe. Roosevelt wanted to dismantle all industry and prevent new industry forming, forcing Germany to be an agricultural society (it's expected that by forcing this, German population would be forced to be low).

Churchill believed this to be too harsh especially when he regarded Prussian militarism being the real problem. He argued the country should be split into 4 separate states, with Prussia split between 2 of the German successor states and Poland. The influential families in Prussia would have to renounce all their significant holdings in these new countries so that Prussian militarism driven by north German noble families could never threaten Europe again.

So they can get attacked by greeks and yugos?

You are right, it's far better if they can attack german women and girls.

so your best proof of EUs progressive agenda is something that didnt even happen yet?
Does it mean EU hasn't done anything progressive so far?

The fact that they even made threats shows that they have an agenda. They're not even denying it kiddo. You can watch EU parliament and how they talk on the same naive level as yourself about how the EU has a duty to take them in. Ironically, rich Muslim states like Saudi Arabia or Qatar feel no such duty

Not that guy, but how exactly does that make a difference? Don't get me wrong, I do not completely agree with the current asylum politics. But "rich muslim countries won't take them" isn't really a good argument. Do we really want to fall to the levels of Saudi Arabia in terms of our understanding of human rights?

but this was your best example, right? The pinnacle of EU progressivness?
nothing else you can come up with?

Wow... I can't believe people are that stupid. If anything threads are usually derailed for other reasons. Just having some people say "oy vey" or "the goyim know know" is hardly derailing a thread when compared to stuff like pictures of Asian prostitutes.

>implying hitler did anything wrong

Sorry Germbro but you've been deceived.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vSg4gBi7heY

>loses wars
They lost both world wars because of the US
>starts wars
France started world war 1
Poland was massacring ethnic Germans hurler odviously didn't like that and invaded, world war 2

>rape a few Germans
>rape of cologne

Nice try shlomo

Oy gevalt all those mental gymnastics!

How does it make sense for European countries on a different continent with a completely different culture to take these people in when there are rich muslim countries that don't take any in? If all the migrants care about is safety, why do they feel the need to move through dozens of safe countries in order to land in germany?

You're not even posing arguments. You're just asking questions and being proven wrong again and again. I don't see any reason to continue with you because you have no argument beyond your feelings and vague references to human rights

>France started world war 1
The first shots were fired by German patrol on French side of the border. Germans also declared the war against France.

Inb4:
>germany mobilised and told france not to
>france ignored it, it was literally like declaration of war
>Poland was massacring ethnic Germans hurler odviously didn't like that and invaded, world war 2
Literally a myth.

>Poland was massacring ethnic Germans hurler odviously didn't like that and invaded, world war 2
Where did this meme come from? Are there even any sources about this?