Why did Hindenburg ded?

Why did Hindenburg ded?

Other urls found in this thread:

sketchtoy.com/67362781
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was old?

Yes but was it Hitler

No, why would he kill Hindenburg? What's the use, he already had control, the only thing he gained was a title.

He died in a burning zeppelin when trying to invade Poland.

That's an unusually brachycephalic skull for a German.

>all Germans are Nordic

I want this meme to end.

I'm aware of the fact that they're not, it's just strange seeing one,He looks quite Baltic, maybe even Polish.

>a Prussian aristocrat looks Baltic/Polish

I'm completely shocked

Kinda ironic, considering how Prussians were the most fervent supporters of a German identity, even they were arguably the least "German" Germans out there.

Your identity doesn't have to mirror your genetics.

Also literally what the fuck, how are you in every single thread where Germans or Slavs get mentioned?

because

I have no idea why so many Poles resisted and still resist germanization, Prussians are an example that it can do them wonders.

Because I like Germanic and Slavic history.

Because it was implemented as a means of oppression, not enlightenment.After the Partitions were finalized, the Prussians have basically forced out a massive number of Poles from all predominately Polish cities in the western and northern parts of Poland, many were killed, displaced and forcefully relocated to the eastern parts.

You have to civilize the unruly folk with a strong hand.

That unruly folk had created one of the most powerful countries in early modern history whose golden age lasted for nearly a century in a half, they were major patrons of science and arts and they've also sired one of the greatest scientists in European history.

Your own quote from Frederick seems to contradict that.

Frederick was angered by the fact that his country had been the longest and most known vassal of the Polish crown, it's basically a historical form of butt-hurt.

Weed overdose.

Except Prussia-Brandenburg has not much to do with the old Duchy of Prussia.

sketchtoy.com/67362781
As properly sketched and animated by a history channel artist.