"He is racist because he is white"

This quote is being used quite often to answer the question "Why do you think he is racist?"
In a extremely ironic way, the quote itself is racist.
If someone need to rely in racism, for racial equality, doesn't it make them the true racists for judging the "racists" as a stereotype? If racism is as a base for our judgment, why it's illegal? In the end who is(n't) truly a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/player/d'brickashawferguson/2506876/profile
nfl.com/player/hahaclinton-dix/2543470/profile
nfl.com/player/d'qwelljackson/2506889/profile
nfl.com/player/craphonsothorpe/2506454/profile
espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/384819/yourhighness-morgan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fabricate a narrative where the ability to commit evil is monopolized by a group of people which also includes millions of powerless, innocent, working class proles.

Before you know it, you've created a philosophy that includes the following:
- "race" realism, "white" people suddenly exist as an ethnoanthropological category;
- a secular theodicy, you know what is the exclusive source for the existence of evil in the universe, namely, "white" people;
- a secular original sin, with the option of a sacramental approach to its expiation via sadomasochistic rituals to save your individual "secularized soul";
- a justification for in-group vs out-group identitarianism, political action, discrimination in the workplace and elsewhere, censorship, apartheid restoration, embargoes, "hate speech", etc. centred on racial hatred against "whites";
- the belief that actions by a "white" person's ancestors matter only if sufficiently "sinful", human rights, secular democracy and progressive politics don't count;
- a basis for moral superiority, in which "white" supremacism reinvents itself as a thinly veiled pride in a superior capacity to commit evil AND the contemporary superior capacity to reject said greater evil.

This is the product of "progressive" politics giving up on the unity of humankind.

If you're looking for the exact origin of this behavior, my best bet would be asking who in the present day would obtain the most money from a race war, and who propagates the above retardation.

So you need to look for political groups, parties, campuses, news outlets, publishers, arms dealers, and more.

People say shit like that because in the 70s, there was some female Marxist professor who basically reinvented racism as "prejudice + power", rather than just "hatred of another race". This is what they used to handwave the fact that many non-whites hate white people, because according to them whites are in an inherent position of power so you can't be racist against them.

Saying someone is racist because they're white is simply a shortening of the actual reasons why the person is racist. The people that say that don't actually believe that the cause of his racism is the color of his skin or ethnicity, but rather the culture associated with it.

I realize that nuance isn't the Anti-SJ Warrior's forte.

I can tell you one thing: I'm not racist. It's very simple to not be racist. Everyone is biased, but not everyone is racist. No race is inherently better than any other, I know that for a fact. Do I feel uncomfortable around certain races at times? Sure. Do I act on this discomfort or let it get in the way of my meeting new people? Nah.

>I don't feel comfortable around certain races
>but I'm not racist

>Saying someone is inferior because they're black is simply a shortening of the actual reasons why the person is inferior
This is what you sound like

>I don't feel comfortable around certain races
This is who you are

>Anti-SJ Warrior
What's the Anti-Anti here? Beceause you sure did out yourself as another racist bastard like the rest of the "SJ" crowd.

The main point of the "prejudice+power" definition is to highlight that the prejudice of powerless people is a less important issue to tackle, because they can't act on it. I disagree, personally, but their point really makes sense if you think about it instead of throwing it out the window.

Yes. I don't believe a certain race is superior (I get uncomfortable around both blacks and whites because of their race and because of race-related negative experiences I've had with both) as a black person. But I don't let these experiences dominate my interaction, nor do I take these experiences and say "oh, well then clearly this race must be superior."

>they can't act on it

So you can't get beaten up in school by a minority classmate?

>their point really makes sense

You have to be a complete idiot to think it actually makes any sense. Say I'm white, so if someone attacks me for my race it's not racism because there's a rich and powerful white guy someone out there, even if I'm poor as fuck and working a shit a job.

>This is what you sound like
Here's the difference: No one can be overall "inferior" to anyone else, but someone can be racist.

>What's the Anti-Anti here? Beceause you sure did out yourself as another racist bastard like the rest of the "SJ" crowd.
Care to explain yourself here? I didn't say anything racist...

>This is who you are
What? Someone who's uncomfortable around black people AND white people occasionally because of their race? Well darn. I haven't even said that I think any group is superior, but I suppose that makes me a racist. Damn.

Read up on your definitions.

You created an alternative meaning of white then immediately used it in a way that is attention grabbing if it were used with the original meaning.

>So you can't get beaten up in school by a minority classmate?
Sorry, I mean on a macroscopic, actually important level. If you were barred from accessing black stores, for example, or using black water fountains, it wouldn't matter because you can still have access to the vast majority of services, which are white owned

>Say I'm white, so if someone attacks me for my race it's not racism

Isolated incidents aren't important. Sorry. I hadn't heard about white people being hosed in the streets by the police in the USA.

if it's not skin color what is it

Except people came up with that shit mantra good 10 years after Jim Crow was abolished and there were no racist laws anymore. Blacks aren't powerless in the US anymore, even the fucking president is black. So by your logic racism got eradicated from American society.

> I hadn't heard about white people being hosed in the streets by the police in the USA.

You haven't been to Columbus every time the Buckeyes win something then.

Now it's representation in media, which is improving, as well as hiring (people with black names are 50% less likely to get hired, a huge problem for the black community.) Huge problems still exist as a result of prejudiced people having power.

Blacks are unreally overrepresented in the media and advertisement. They're like 12% of the population but the media makes it look like they're at least 40 to 50%.

>people with black names are 50% less likely to get hired

If by "black names" you mean ghetto shit like like D'Brickashawn and LePropecia then no wonder they can't get hired. A name like that sheds some light on the fact their parents were complete retards and likely raised them poorly.

Racist

Stop responding to this thread, this is the most /pol/ thread I have ever seen

>Saying someone is racist because they are white is because of their culture.

This is really racist, you're saying that white people are racist because of their culture, that every white person has a racism culture. You're judging then by their color.

Welcome to the current year

Only whites can be racist

Racism against whites is justified

>If by "black names" you mean ghetto shit like like D'Brickashawn and LePropecia then no wonder they can't get hired. A name like that sheds some light on the fact their parents were complete retards and likely raised them poorly.

And so you show your true colors. That kind of thinking is part of the problem.

At this point I'm convinced you're a /pol/ack going full reverse psychology. Retard names are retard names, blacks don't get a pass on that just because they're black. If a white guy called T-Rex Semenhole Wilkinson showed up I wouldn't hire him either.

OP here, i just would like to remember that this thread is not about telling if any race is superior to another or inferior.
But to explain what is racism and what defines a racist.
This answer is a good example -> Please, try to stay on topic.

no one fucking makes their kids D'Brickashawn or LePropecia. Jamal is the kind of name that's ignored. Probably Tyrone too.

>im not racist

you are not very smart.

>no one fucking makes their kids D'Brickashawn

nfl.com/player/d'brickashawferguson/2506876/profile
nfl.com/player/d'qwelljackson/2506889/profile
nfl.com/player/craphonsothorpe/2506454/profile
espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/384819/yourhighness-morgan

according to the culture associated with it
>The people that say that don't actually believe that the cause of his racism is the color of his skin or ethnicity, but rather the culture associated with it.
I don't recall any liberals saying "He is racist because he is white" anyway, but if they did it is obvious bait.

>No race is inherently better than any other, I know that for a fact.

I guess "fact" doesn't mean what it used to mean

Clinton-Dix was nicknamed "Ha Ha" as an infant by his grandmother in response to "Ha'Sean" often being mispronounced /hɒˈʃɑːn/ (like "Shaun")

The others? This is your sample size. A few NFL players. Are black people commonly named ridiculous things like this? No. Do their names indicate anything about them as people? Nope. Judge by credentials, not by name, the whole purpose of a resume is to figure out how qualified someone is.

ok

Go ahead, tell me how you assign value to races.

I'm waiting.

Oh, you can't? Well then, it looks like your argument collapsed.

Also: Come back when you reconcile blacks being inferior and blacks dominating our culture. Challenge mode: Do it without mentioning Jews, Cultural Marxism, or any other boogeymen that don't exist.

>Ha'Sean

You probably thought this is going to make him look better. Protip: it doesn't.

>sample size

I just picked random names I remembered, there's literally hundreds upon hundreds of players in the NFL with idiotic names like that.

Jews don't exist?

>this retard think blacks are underrepresented in the media but at the same time they dominate our culture

Holy doublethink Batman

that is a tasty kek

thank you user

If you kill your enemies, they win.

This thread actually fits here as law or anthropology, because it's talking about what racism or what a racist is seem as, however most posters are taking it to a /pol/ level bringing their opinions about different races in here and not about the current subject.

Everyone makes fun of that statement, but it's not entirely wrong. If you just kill a bunch of jihadists without tackling the reason why they exist, you're just creating martyrs to inspire the next generation of jihadists.
"Uncle Ahmed was killed by the Americans, and everyone treats him like a hero. I should be like him, it's not like I've got anything else going for me."

only americans are "white". europeans are not the same as europeans from other countries.

your mistake is not objecting to being called that.

I also can't find any evidence it was ever said.