Why is the moon landing considered an achievement of all mankind when the project was researched...

Why is the moon landing considered an achievement of all mankind when the project was researched, funded and performed solely by the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_17_lunar_sample_display#Countries
chatafrik.com/special/physical-scientists/robert-goddard-and-wernher-von-braun-men-of-ideas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because it utilized scientists, scientific knowledge and technology from multiple nations.

Literally not a single achievement or technological advancement in mankind was funded globally.

Everyone was rooting for you.
(Except the Soviets)

>we come in peace for all mankind

Using German technology.

Every achievement is an achievement of mankind. Moon landing was just a really big one

>solely by the USA

here's your (you)

Everything in the program was built in the US and made by American workers. Also Von Braun himself immigrated to America, making himself American.

>that quote
>nvm that slave labor tho lol

You may joke about it but future generations will honestly believe it was done solely by the US and will be all "we wuz Americanos and shiet".

Because we were racing the Soviets. One of us was going to get there eventually, we did it first.

That quote is in 1946, where he was reconsidering the life he'd lived. That was the year he stopped being an atheist and became a Christian.

>it's ok I totally felt bad afterward

That's literally what Christ teaches

It's not like you can undo the past. He sure contributed to humanity's collective advance with the life he lived after that point.

Because they took everyone else's flag along for a spin too:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_17_lunar_sample_display#Countries
>The nation or state that received the Moon rock also had its flag taken to the moon and back

Don't say that he's hypocritical!
Say rather that he's apolitical.
"Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down?
That's not my department!" says Wernher von Braun.

Yes, I know you adhere to a cuck religion

Thats pretty cool actually, GG yanks

[mockery intensifies]

All White nations. It was a victory for the White race. We just call it "mankind" for the same reason we call it the "world series". Nobody else really matters

France didn't do shit

implications that moon landing actually happened

because they went to the Moon and back and it was people who had done it

Why is the moon landing considered an achievement of all mankind when only a few men actually landed on the moon?

You have to be a special kind if stupid to actually think that's true though

>Using German technology.

it Robert Goddard's design

trying reading a book every once in a while

They planned to just send rovers.

because USA dident land on the moon the moon landed on USA

Well moon landing itself wasn't really shockingly new, people had been to space before, but moon landing was the final note of humanity's race to space, after that it became clear world had changed and that space was conquerable. That's why it is seen as a great moment in human history.
Well... decades later we aren't that much closer to cracking secret of space.

Because moon landing is a hoax. There's a reason Soviets didn't do it.

Because the USA is part of humanity.

I mean, if you really want to go down that road, there were really only a few thousand people who really contributed, most of whom are dead now.

The man who aimed for the stars and hit London instead.

because the U.S. isn't a country in the traditional sense, it's a mixture of other countries. An artificially created nation without a language, religion, mythos or culture of it's own.

Because nation and empire die, their no more Roman nor ancien chinese yet their achievement remain and by the way of trade and comunication make the heritage of all mankind.
Also at that time(the moon race) both URSS and USA propose a universal ideologie for mankind.

Because Americans don't exist. They're just a bunch of mixed-up mongrels, and I mean that in the best possible way.

Because they would have never tried so hard if it wasn't for the multitude of Soviet achievements in space flight beforehand

Because the USA is a product of mankind's developement.

Jesus didn't magic it up two hundred years ago.

Who cares?

This, comrades.

American pig-dogs are useless. Most of them think Jesus lives on the Moon and the Earth is six thousand years old.

It was all Stanley Kubrick anyway

>First woman in space is relevant
> First man on the Moon isn't relevant
user please.

>one nazi

>OMG GERMANY DID EVERYTHING!

oh look, europoors trying to ride americas coat tails...again

Common sense dictates the latter never happened.
If it were possible at the time, Soviets would have done it.
Even that image implies the same subconsciously.

So you think the moon landing never happened? Ok then. I'm not saying America won The Space Race. I'm just saying give credit where credit is due.

Don't bother arguing facts against feelings.

Things being real or not do not matter to people who already decided things are a certain way. Anti-west dogma is religious in quite a few ways. They already decided to internalize the feeling of persecution and inferiority complex, all rethoric they spout exists to support it.

Ameriga is ebil ok :DD

Nobody cares if amerigan space race was evil or not.
All you got is "they hate us cos they ain't us". Feelings vs facts huh?
I agree.

>using German technology
Using American technology and one German scientist whose life work was just dovetailing off the American scientist that the aforementioned technology came from. In fact, von Braun copied Goddard's designs so closely that Goddard was convinced that Germany had spies in his lab.

downplaying the importance of the moon landing, THEN denying it. In the context of how widely accepted those are, making these claims and painting said common knowledge like they were lies spread purposedly to conceal an supposed inferiority is assigning malice.

>The history of America’s achievements in rocketry would not be complete without mentioning the role von Braun played in continuing Goddard’s work.

chatafrik.com/special/physical-scientists/robert-goddard-and-wernher-von-braun-men-of-ideas

Because the USA is presumably inhabited by humans. At least partially.

>Jews are white
Finally you admit it.

The image was by another guy.
I always denied it.
Neil Armstrong and team never went to the moon.

>Neil Armstrong and team never went to the moon.

>Common sense dictates the latter never happened.
>If it were possible at the time, Soviets would have done it.

Except the N1 sucked ass.