en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Güyük_Khan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Möngke_Khan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread.

The Sea people
>sea people happened around 1200bc
>mongol empire happens in 1200ad
This proves my theory that sea people were just huns who swam with their horses

Thirty Years War was the worst thing humans ever did in all of history, so yes.

We can't count the plagues that followed contact between Eurasia and the Americas, nobody decided to do that.

was the thirty years war that bad?

The fact kubilai won the civil war. Imagine a world where the Mongols stayed on the steppe keeping the silk road safe from bandit, encouraging trade while surpassing islam.

What a world it could have been

In terms of percentage of all humans alive dying a violent death, the C17th was the worst in human history. Half of all the people in Central Europe died. Prehistory might have been worse, there are a lot of arguments over this.

Then we have the C20th, the World Wars; then Genghis Khan's family business; then the An-Shi Rebellion; after that I'm not certain.

What happened to the native Americans was pretty fucked up. I'm not one of these idiots who thinks they were all saints, there was brutal fighting on both sides, even down to the last tribes. But two continents worth of culture, amassed over millennia, just gone in what, 200 years? Less? You might try to argure the cultures of all the different tribes was worthless compared to more "civilised" peoples but the truth is, we'll never know. And the suffering of knowing your entire people are being erased from the world must be overwhelming.

I think the destruction of the rainforests will be seen as pretty horrific as well. The rainforests are home to about 50% of Earth's species. About 50,000 plant, insect and animal species are lost every year to deforestation, forever. Imagine how many useful plants that might be. We must have missed out on species that provide things as delicious as chocolate, as versatile as hemp or as medicinally beneficial as aspirin.

Terence McKenna spent much of his life rescuing plants from the rainforest before their ecosystem was destroyed, and rehousing them in a botanical garden in Hawaii. Being Terence McKenna, he prioritised plants that local shamans say will get you high, but apparently they wound up with a database of nearly 500 medicinal plants.

Baby-tier compare to this catastrophe

>india turns comm
>islam turns comm
>like a big weighted hammer the scythe swings down from the euro hinge point (east berlin counterweight? mosc?) and takes out all of africa and most of sth america.

instead the plateaus from tibet to iran to turkey hold and it pitters out

>again no atla no re

the vaccum that was created by the genocide of 3 continents in such a short amount of time is the reason we have global hegemony at the moment with the comm block being controlled opp as the cork in (or released) from the top, so much cost

hon ment hindu kush

all that remains is the mexican problem up west america fucking my global pot regime. what are they trying to do, reach siberia? RUNN

>Hwan Empire
>Bad

Proto Finn apologist pls go

Mongols did nothing wrong

I think the other thing about the death of 90% of the native americans is that most of it was entirely accidental. Two continents slaughtered because of something the slaughterers had no way of knowing about.

Maybe the spanish were more innocent in that regard but not the colonists/americans who took over what became the USA.

Yep, simply because of the amount of destruction. It wouldn't be nearly as bad if the Mongols had just conquered people like the Romans or Arabs or whatever, they conquered + exterminated + razed. There probably hasn't been a single other historical event which had such a long ranging impact as the Eternal Mongolian.

Yes, alongside the Hunnic """"""Empire"""""", also all asian hordes were terrible

Spaniards also protected and gave citizenship to natives, while Albion slaughtered them.

>Spanish gave citizenship to natives.

In actuality the Spanish graded natives according to ethnicity, made them into a slave labor force or, in the case of Hispaniola, just straight up murdered them all.

The destruction was massively overstated by butthurt muslims.

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I WAS JUST MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A VIDEO ON REDTUBE. ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS REALLY SHARP PAIN IN MY DICK, LIKE IT JUST GOT STABBED WITH A SEWING NEEDLE. I JERKED MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT ACTUALLY FORCED SOME DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I JUMPED OUT OF MY FUCKING CHAIR AND STOOD UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS, WHICH CAUSED "OH YEAH BABY COME DEEP IN MY TIGHT TEEN ASSHOLE UH UH UH" TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ALMOST MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF. I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG.

THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE SPACE OF MAYBE 6 SECONDS. IT MAY SEEM BAD BUT IT GETS WORSE. JUST AS I'M STANDING THERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, MY BEDROOM DOOR FUCKING OPENS. MY DAD WAS STANDING THERE WITH MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO JOHNS HOPKINS. I FROZE AND HE STARED AT ME, NAKED WITH MY BLOODY ERECTION FOR MAYBE 15 SECONDS BEFORE HE NOTICED MY COMPUTER MONITOR AND THE BRUTAL ANAL SEX SCENE GOING ON FULL-SCREEN. HE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED THE DOOR AND LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. THIS HAPPENED ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO AND HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING TO ME YET. I'M STILL IN MY ROOM TRYING TO GET THE GOD DAMN FUCKING OLD SPICE OUT OF MY COCK. WHAT SHOULD I DO Veeky Forums?

Its fall.

90% of the Native's were dead by the time Plymouth and Jamestown were founded. Mostly due to diseases inadvertently brought by the Spanish.

They tried to genocide the Persians

The entierty of Germany but the Franco-Prussian war is where they really congealed into an existential problem.

That's only if you fought back, hid fugitives, or kill a khan.

>Was there a worse thing in history?

Yes, it almost pitched human civilization into an unrecoverable tail-spin, if not for the death of Ogadai, it could have all gone to shit.

You should read “The Death That Saved Europe” by Cecelia Holland, from “What If? The World's Foremost Military Historians Imagine What Might Have Been” - 1999

“China’s population declined by more than 30% during the years of Mongol conquest.”

“Khwarezm and Persia… Arabic scholars contend that the region’s economy has yet to recover full from this devastation.”

“The wars of the khans in Iraq and Syria went on for sixty years and reduced a vigorous civilization almost to ruins.

“So to with Russia. The cities were fat on their river trade, great Novgorod, Ryazan, Kiev with its golden gate… a dozen years later, travelers found Kiev a village of a hundred souls, huddled in a blackened boneyard.”

like everyone and their mom genocided persian back then. persians cant fight war for shit

Low tier bait

and nothing of value was lost

But if it wasn't for the Sea People would still have hundreds of characters in our written language. Printing presses would suck and we probably wouldn't have had the reformation or the enlightenment to the same degree.

>alexander
>greek succesor states
>parthian
>hepthalites
>arabs
>mongol
>timur
>seljuk turks

>persia in charge of not getting conquered

Protestants was the worst thing humans ever did in all of history.

> reformation
> good
Into the hellfire you go.

> But if it wasn't for the Sea People we probably wouldn't have had the reformation

If it wasn’t for the Sea Peoples, the Hebrews would have been completely Hellenized and we wouldn’t have gotten Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

Mongols were a force of punishment on the world. Praise the Eternal Blue

So what might have been the dominant religion if the Sea People had sunk?

this

Neoplatonism

Zoroastrianism!

>the biggest African shit holes were all formerly communist

heh

Low tier bait redux

>Alexander
When did he attempt genocide against ethnic Iranians/Iranics like the Persians, Sogdians, Bactarians, and so on?
>Greek successor states
The Seleucids got the boot from the Parthians, again when did they attempt genocide as well?
>Hepthalites
Iranians, also were destroyed by the Sassanid Persians.
>Arabs
Cultural genocide attempt was made, failed, Iranian intermezzo period after the 200 years of silence broke the Abbassids in turn and weakened them drastically to let the Turkics have an easier time subduing the last Arab caliphate.
>Mongols
We are already discussing that, why repeat yourself?
>Timur
A Mongol/Turkic, but just a single man.
>Seljuk Turks
They literally sucked Persian dick for its culture, history, and customs. The Seljuks were Persianized as fuck, same with the Ottomans. Why do you think they used Persian as the administrative linga franca of their empire as well as the official tongue of their courts? And the Seljuk Empire barely lasted a century.
>retard in charge of knowing history
(You)

Why do the Persians on this board always get so butthurt? He was not arguing that those factions genocided Persians, he was arguing that Persians get raped by other cultures on a much more regular basis than anyone else.

I'm not Persian but I am asking you to put up proof of your claims, because all you are doing is shitposting and false-flagging with your bullshit here. This is Veeky Forums for historical high level discourse, not your stomping grounds to act like a massive faggot outside of /int/ or /pol/, dude.

Also there is no "he", its (You), the IP dynamic hasn't changed at all, so you are fooling no one here.

So answer the question despite trying to change the goal posts:

When did Alexander try to genocide Persians?
When did the Seleucids try to genocide Persians?
When did the White Huns try to genocide Persians?
When did Seljuk Turks try to genocide Persians?

Also why are you talking about raped or dominated when the Persians themselves have had something like a dozen fucking empires stretching up to early modern history with the Safavids, Afrashids, and Pahlavi dynasty being the last of the Imperial native states?

>Thirty Years War was the worst thing humans ever did in all of history, so yes.

Here's a list of wars by death count.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

The war of Three kingdoms and An Lushan rebellion had more deaths in times of far less population. Ditto for the conquests of Tamerlane.

The Ming conquest by the Qing occurred at a similar time and resulted in far more lives lost.

The mongol conquests happened over a longer time, but had far more deaths proportionally, in an age with much less population.

this

Mongols weren't a people, more like a natural disaster.

Also Khan was a massive pussy who would have gotten his shit slapped by a real Monarch like Caesar or Alexander or Cyrus

Ur birth

Khan killed multiple mothafuckas 1v1 with his bare hands

You're butthurt he did war better than your cucks

World War 1

The biggest most retarded waste of human (European) lives that the world ever seen
And it could have been complete avoidable

Please calm yourself Ahmad, the only person you are fooling with your "IP dynamic" Jargon. You clearly don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Khan killed no one in battle outside of China. Find me a source that says otherwise

The Persians were stomped outsiders more frequently than any other major civilization I can think of, first by Alexander, then by Romans, then by Mongols, then by Timur and I'm not sure who else

>"IP dynamic" Jargon
>Jargon
Are you ESL?

Not really no. There's the Chinese, Indians, and Egyptians for one, not too mention the Greeks themselves who were occupied by foreign powers starting from Macedonia and ending with the Ottoman Turks for successively nearly 2100 years. Secondly, the Romans never stomped Persia at any point, my samefagging friend, also Alexander's empire endured for all of a single decade.

You're retreating back to your same shit that got debunked earlier.

>You clearly don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Can someone explain this meme autism to me that if anyone defends something from a shitposter making things up, their suddenly "x" culture/ethnicity/race/nationality?

Great job! You made a post that references a number of real world locations and ideas! Your next step is to organize those references into full sentences that express your thoughts in a way that lets other people read and understand them. Soon you'll be part of the discussion and not just the apparent rumblings of a schizophrenic!

Nah for one like said, the Indians and Chinese were much worse off, let alone the Egyptians. And proportionally to the nations/peoples conquered by the Persians, it still vastly favors them like having a higher kill to death ratio for your soldiers against an enemy nation's own during wartime combat. Secondly, the Romans never conquerred the Persians or ever came close to it. Timur's empire was also ultimately destroyed by the Safavids and his entire family tree wiped out in a massacre which is poetically ironic given what he tried to emulate himself on after his idol, Genghis did to Khwarzamia Persia.

allegedly in China's prehistory there was a conflict that killed about 50% of the population. China went from 14 million people to 7 million.

God knows what sort of horrors accompanied that massacre.

No

>muh trade
>muh religious tolerance

Back to John Green's comment section with you

>was made, failed
>failed
oh boy

Chinese and Indians both have their culture largely intact. Persian culture is basically dead; they've maintained their identity and parts of the culture, but the sad truth is that the majority of the pre-islamic culture was long dead by the time of the Qajars.

Macedonia and Heraclius's Roman Empire (and onward) weren't foreign powers
Fucking retard

Macedonians were Greeks dipshit

>Persian culture is basically dead
Completely wrong and something you're making up out of your ass, stop inventing fictitious bullshit.
Heraclius never conquered Persia. Defeating the Sassanids isn't the same thing as conquering them. He couldn't even get to Ctesiphon because there was a reserve army still held in the city and Shahrabaraz was shadowing him despite neutralizing Khosrau Parviz. He wanted a parlay and that's how the war ended, with the pre-602 status quo returning to both empires.
Not really. And yes, Macedonia and the Eastern Roman Empire are foreign powers. Just because your Greekboo tendecies have blinded you to the fact that initially the Latins are completely distinct ethnically from the Greeks change nothing, same with the Macedonians and Thracians.

Kill yourself.

Also nice (You) hat trick.

The Sassanids did a fine job at defending their empire until Islam came about. Had the Roman-Sassanid war not happened, the Arabs would have been crushed between both empires. I'm not even a Persian fanboy, I like Rome and Byzantium far more than Persia, but you can't help but admire the Sassanids. They were worthy rivals for Rome.

The Macedonians were Greek though, and the Byzantines became Greek.

>was made
>failed
Yes? Where is your rebuttal, retard? There are more Arabic loan words in the English language then Persian despite the latter using a Perso-Arabic script, so what shit are you trying to talk despite getting your asshole ripped earlier tonight and only sneaking in after getting shitted on in the thread, do you legitmately believe you are clever?

>Chinese and Indians both have their culture largely intact
Not really.
>Persian culture is basically dead
Wrong.
>they've maintained their identity
Then you are conceding they maintained their culture, you dimwit.
>and parts of their culture
Shia Islam is fucking Persianized Islam, it literally even copy-paste Persian folklore traditions into Islam in the first place which is why it ass-pains Sunni and Islamic orthodox fags ultimately, they still celebrate Navahandi murdering Umar to this day and Pahlvan wrestling and martial arts are still as popular in Iran as they were 2300 years ago from the Parthians to the Sassanids. You have zero idea about Iranian or Persian history and culture, all your spewing is low brow dipshit tier lies and bait posts.

>Macedonians were Greek
Which is why at a certain Greek's trial for treason, they were calling the Macedonian delegation as well as Alexander himself no more then barbarians and foreigners who were heirs to Philip's "brutality" against the Hellenes?

Yeah okay buddy.

Don't forget the majority of oral traditions in Iran still retain the same ones in Iranian folklore, not just for Persians but all Iranians in Iran that date back to before the fall of the Achaemenid Empire; etymologists are astounded by this fact and consistency despite all the turbulence since Alexander's conquest of Persia and the fall of the Sassanids to the Arabs.

>b-but they were persianized!
>persianized

I've seen this favourite meme word being repeated by persiaboos every time somebody bring up that the Persians were raped for centuries. What the fuck is a Persian culture anyway? They wrote using Arab script and worship an Arab religion. Does these people really believe that their ancient culture remained intact until now? They're pretty much special snowflake arab

Wew lad we got some buttdevastated diaspora here

That was my first post this thread.

> maintained their culture
Some of it. Language and martial arts and food are just some aspects of culture. The religion died, so did the structure of society. Sure, Persians are to be admired for their resistance to arabization for all these centuries, but arguing that the culture of the Sassanids is still 'alive' is pretty silly. I'm not the guy you were arguing with before - I don't think the Persians were 'shit on' through history - they did better than any other islamized country really.

>Not really
They maintained their philosophy/religion, their ways of life, etc. until the modern age.

>oh boy
My dear autistic shitposter, explain how it didn't fail. They retained their language, their pride in the pre-Islamic traditions, culture, and customs, their ethnic identity, and beliefs to this very day. Do you think Persia converting to Islam destroyed Persian culture or turned it into an expy of Arab Islamic culture? If you do, then you are very stupid and deserve to return back to /pol/ with as that is the purpose of containment boards in the first place.

>Indian culture
>largely intact
Horseshit. Like 1 in 5 Indians are Muslims and it has the largest concentration of Muslims (total, not percentage wise) in the world, over 200 million Muslims, more then any actual Muslim nation. Hell if you count Pakistan which is largely part of Greater India, its closer to 400 million. On top of that, Mughals define modern India architecturally and culturally and are hugely referenced in Indian culture as a period of Indian renaissance in arts, philosophy, growth, and socio-economic revival of what makes up their modern Indian identity. I don't know much about China but you're full of shit about India, they were affected hugely by foreign invaders. Do you think so many people in India and Pakistan having names like "Khan" or "Shah" stem from native Vedic or Hindu culture? I don't think so pal.

>Qajars
Qajars are literal fuck ups when it comes to politics or military achievements but they did all they could to help keep pre-Islamic Persian history and culture alive. You need to bait better, or stop posting since your only goal is shitting up the thread.

(You) aren't good at hiding your samefagging.

Keep shilling your samefaggotry mate.
>This is my first post in this thread.
No, it isn't.
>Some of it.
Wrong.
>Language
Language defines culture, look up any anthropologist; that's the stem and root of a society's identity. So far, your wrong again if you think that isn't the lion share of culture.
>The religion died
Zoroastranism doesn't define the entirety of pre-Islamic Iranian or Persian culture. 0 for 2 now.
>so did the structure of society
No it didn't. Also define "structure of society" besides giving nebulous one-liners, you are waxing lies hard here.
>arguing the culture of the Sassanids is still alive
Moving the goalposts I see.
>I'm not the guy you were arguing with before
Yes you were.
>They maintained their philosophy
Nope
>religion
Barely and still not going to get away with the 200+ million Indians being Muslims or the fact their modern culture is based around Turko/Mongol/Persian influences more then anything else. You know, like the Taj Mahal being designed by a Persian.

Anyway, you don't know anything about Persia and your backpedaling from being called out on your bullshit about "constantly" raped by foreign powers or the crap with the genocide nonsense. Stop posting like I said earlier.

pic related.

> /pol/, shitposting, etc.
How do you conclude i'm a /pol/ack? Anyways, having your pride and identity doesn't mean you've preserved anything.

> India
Yes muslims make up a large portion of their population, and have a huge impact on their history. But hindu culture saw a revival towards the end of the muslim period, and their philosophies, histories, etc. are still well-preserved. Also, some areas of India are more-or-less not affected by Islam at all. The point is, they actually still practice their religion and while I'm not an expert, it seems that the islamic occupation did more economic than cultural damage.

>did all they could to help keep pre-Islamic Persian history and culture alive
So, what in this article is incorrect?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Zoroastrians#Qajar_Dynasty

>6 minutes later with line editing in Chrome or Firefox or whatever browser you use
Yeah you sure proved that dude!

Really makes u think...

>Pic related
There's literally a 15 second cool down and it took you nearly 7 minutes to respond to my post, who are you trying to fool? I can just as easily and open line editing in Firefox and remove the (You) in all my posts as well.

>How do you conclude I'm a /pol/ack?
Racist comments, unintelligent flaming, bait posts, low level discourse (or rather lack of that), intentionally lying and cherry picking events or historical information to suit a false narrative. Sounds like something both SJWs and /pol/ faggots like you would do.

>Hindu culture
Modern India is closer to both Mughal (heavily influenced by Persians, Turkics, and Mongols) and British culture (being the Raj and dependecy of the crown of the colonial British Empire). Try again.
>This article is incorrect?
No, but they preserved the Shah Namesh and other pre-Islamic Iranian texts, poetry, and folklore so they get that.

I'm not the guy you were talking to, nor am I this guy . Its sort of ridiculous that you assume that. I already disagreed with his assessment of Persia being 'raped all history' or whatever.

>Language defines culture
lolno, its one of the most important parts, but its far from all of a culture.

>Zoroastranism doesn't define the entirety of pre-Islamic Iranian or Persian culture.
The pre-Islamic parts of culture which were tied to the religion are not vital to the culture?

I'll concede that my original statement was a bit strong, and that the phrase 'dead culture' is nebulous - so i'll rephrase: Persian culture has lost vital and essential parts when compared to the pre-Islamic times.

> structure of society
Political and social structure. Its a bit hard to define, but its pretty clear that aspects of the Sassanian society like the class system, political system, etc. had changed dramatically post-conquest, right?

>change posting style every 2 or 3 odd posts
>thinks you can't edit browsers in smart phones or tablets
Really makes u think...

>took you nearly 7 minutes to respond to my post
I'm not spending all of my time posting here, sorry.

Listen m8, the other guy you're talking to is the only one who's said anything racist against persians. I've already said that I admire them. Whatever, I see no point to discussing here if you're just going to assume I'm the asshole from before.

>they preserved the Shah Namesh and other pre-Islamic Iranian texts, poetry, and folklore so they get that.
Well they were patrons of persian culture sure, but I guess it comes down to how we define 'preservation of culture' - I for one think that the religion, especially in Persia, was an integral part of the society, and removing it basically changes the culture completely.

I have already agreed that Persians basically preserved everything they could have been expected to reasonably. I think the Chinese and Indians did the same - just that those two didn't get so unlucky in history. I'm not saying anything against the Persian people m8.

>I'm not the guy you were talking to you
Yes you are.
>nor am I this guy
Yes you are.
>Its sort of ridiculous
That you would lie this much and still haven't fessed up where as the unique IPs in this thread haven't changed in the last 6 hours save for one new poster? I don't think so faggot.
>lolno
Actually yes, it does. The fact you are a /pol/ faggot who knows nothing of history is the reason why you are denying this.
>Pre-Islamic parts
Why are (You) only focusing on Zoroastrianism? Is it because you know nothing else about Iranian history or culture? I think so, betty boo.
>Persian culture has lost vital
No it hasn't
>essential parts
No it hasn't.
>when compared to pre-Islmaic times.
You haven't proven anything and continue to make ambiguous statements without a shred of historical evidence or proof and talk with blanket arguments, you are full of it. Aside from kings and rulers and the prophet Zoroaster, the most celebrated individuals in Persian culture and history period are poets, mathematicians, polymaths, and writers like Ferdowsi, Shams, al-Tabari. Rumi, Omar Khayyam and others, all after Islam came to Iran. You don't know anything about Iran or Persians, stop talking out of your ass.

Concede you are a lair.
>Political and social structure.
>Its a bit hard to define
Translation: "I can't actually define or explain it so just take my source argument i.e. the one I'm pulling from my ass and accept it at face value".
>class system
There was no heavy class system.
>political system
Still waiting for this definition of what changed.

You are lying.
>other guy
Why are you a schizophrenic and are referring to yourself that way? Why is there only a notable gap in your posting time when your called out for samefagging? Why do all of these coincidence when they come together? I wonder...

>save for one new poster?
I'd assume that was me. I wasn't paying attention to that stuff lmao.

> lie this much
about what, exactly?

>No it hasn't
So from Sassanian times till now, Persian culture hasn't lost vital elements (as a Sassanian would probably judge, perhaps)? Alright man, the delusion here is strong. I wish Iranians all the best but I'm finding it hard to keep a good opinion of you all, given the ridiculously aggressive behavior here. I'm out, enjoy your time with the shitposter boogeyman.

The gap between my posts has been fairly constant at 5-7 minutes for a response, I guess I just type slower than you?

>I'm not spending all my time posting here, sorry.
Except you are, you still aren't rusing anyone with your bullshit anymore, give it up.
>other guy
(You) mean (Yourself) dudester?
>Assume I'm the asshole
(You) are an asshole yes.
>Well "we" define
Whose we? Your just applying your own specific and super narrow definition of culture in an arbitrary attempt to save face for being called out repeatedly on your lies.
>'preservation of culture'
Language? Check.
Ethnicity? Check.
History? Check.

Persian culture is fine then.
>religion was an integral part of the society
No it wasn't. Even under Ardashir the Founder and Shapur I the Great, Zoroastrianism was never the state religion of Sassanid Persia officially until Shapur II the Great, who made it so as a direct political reaction and countermeasure against Constantine the Great making Christianity the official state religion of the Roman Empire. Caste system served a partially important strata of how pre-Islamic Persian society operated, but not religion.

>Chinese
Not really. Also repeatedly conquerored and several foreign elements from Manchu culture are heavily prevalent in Chinese society. So nuts to that claim.
>Indians
Literally conquered by everyone and their mothers. And your ignoring it aside, Mughals still form the backbone of modern India and are foreigners who imposed their influence there. Now stop posting.

>I wasn't paying attention to that stuff lmao
Nah, you're just as dumbass who got caught with his pants down on the lying and bullshit trying to deflect away from you samefagging hard as shit trying to shit up the thread.
>about what exactly
Read my other posts, I already detailed this I'm not going to repeat my ad naseum ad infinitum constantly.
>*snip*
So your strawmaning again? Neat.
>delusion
The only delusion I see is your faggot ass trying to constantly cover you being caught on samefagging while not knowing how culture is defined and ignoring the tennants of anthropology to make up your own ad-hoc bullshit definition of *culture*

Also really curious how you have ZERO countering for the fact about the comment about Islamic Persian history vs pre-Islamic Persian history when it comes to Persian intellectuals and their standing in Iranian culture and history.

>The gap between my posts
Is constantly changing since you made your obvious samefagging noticed and are trying to compensate.

The Macedonians spoke Greek and were permitted to enter the Olympics, which was only open to Greeks.

Here you are.

>being this insane

>38 minutes later
>more line-editing
>"This will surely prove him wrong!"

How can you be this stupid.

>my face IP counter goes up with my post

I see you ran out of even pseudo-bullshit to spew so now you're just resorting to flaming, sasuga I knew you'd show your real colors without the pretext of even bothering with vague subtly, mr. troll.

Also still like the other user, want to see this claim or evidence of attempted genocide against Iranians/Persians by Alexander, the Selecuids, or the Seljuks please.

You'd be better off asking the user who posted that then.

That's who I've been arguing with the whole time though.

Argue with him then, I don't care about Persia and supposed genocide.

I am arguing with "him".

How old is this pasta

>Find me a source that says otherwise

Ok here you have it:

>Güyük participated in the invasion of Russia and Central Europe in 1236–1241 with other Mongol princes, including his cousin Batu and half-brother Kadan. He led his corps in the Siege of Ryazan and the lengthy siege of the Ossetian capital Maghas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Güyük_Khan

>Ögedei dispatched him along with his relatives to attack the Kipchaks, Russians, and Bulgars in the west in 1235. When the most formidable Kipchak chief, Bachman, fled to an island in the Volga delta. Möngke crossed the river and captured him. When he ordered Bachman to bend down on his knees, Bachman refused and was executed by Möngke's brother Bujek. Möngke also engaged in hand-to-hand combat in the sieges of Russian cities. While his cousins, Shiban and Büri, went to Crimea, Möngke and Kadan, a son of Ögedei, were ordered to reduce the tribes in the Caucasus.[6] The Mongols captured the Alani capital Maghas and massacred its inhabitants. Many chiefs of the Alans and Circassians surrendered to Möngke. After the conquest of Europe, Möngke would bring them back to Mongolia. He also participated in the conquest of Kiev in 1240. Möngke was apparently taken by the splendor of Kiev and offered the city surrender, but his envoys were killed.[7] After Batu's army joined Möngke's soldiers, they sacked the city. He also fought alongside Batu at the Battle of Mohi. In the summer of 1241, before the premature end of the campaign.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Möngke_Khan