Is Judaism a racist religion?

Is Judaism a racist religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/food/319469/at-tuscanys-only-kosher-winery-owners-cant-touch-the-chianti/
thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/534/a-not-so-simple-majority
huffingtonpost.com/menachem-rosensaft/israels-jewish-essence-is_b_995736.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, that would be pagans and "neopagans"

YES.

Don't Jews believe they are the "chosen" ethnicity though?

>The one and only God of the universe has made us his "chosen race", whom he exclusively reveals all his laws, miracles, and prophets to. He also violently destroyed our gentile enemies and gave us their land forever.
>But don't worry, there's nothing in our scriptures or religion that implies Jewish superiority over all other peoples

Yes. All Abrahamic religions are racist.

If you're referring to Hitler the idea he was interested in the occult came from Indiana Jones, not reality

what are falashas and yemeni jews

you're racist

r u srs

Racist? Not so sure.

Tribalistic? Sure, but so are all religions. They all believe they are the "Chosen" for believing their own religion.

Does Judaism actually accept yemeni jews and falashas as equal even though they aren't of the Jewish ethnicity?

yes, ethiopian jews were repatriated to Israel after a council of rabbis gave the OK, they are kosher

> jewish ethnicity
you mean hebrew

I mean Ashkenazi and Sephardi

>they are kosher

Really? So the Rabbis think that Ethiopians can be the chosen people too?

Jesus Christ preached for equality. Not sure about Islam, however.

What really made the rabbis mind was that falashas didn´t have a clue about hannukah celebration. That holiday was set after the second century BC, long after their ancestors went to Africa.

So it ultimately was an ethnic-based decision?

I´d say it was based on religion, they are black africans with some semitic blend

since jewishness is matrilineal this is a case of cucked jews

Islam is objectively the worst and most racist religion desu

Even Hitler liked it and thought it would make a good religion for Germany ffs.

I never knew Judaism believed in sola fide.

Was hoping maybe there were some Jews here who could honestly explain their religious beliefs.

Just fact-checked a few of these and they all checked out, surprisingly.

I'll never understand Anti-Semitism

I mean Islam exists but you decide to hate the poor Jews? Because le /pol/ told you so? Because it's edgy? wew

If you didn't have to cut off your foreskin, I'd consider joining them, pretty comfy religion desu

>jews
>poor

I'm not antisemitic, just wondering whether the Jewish faith places people of Ashkenazi and Sephardi descent above other people due to their ethnicity.

I'm sure they would have many reasons to, considering the successes of people of those ethnicities.

Muhammad said arabs are no superior to non-arabs and vice versa. That might've been a hadith though. Considering how many muslims there are around the world i don't think its a particularly racist ideology. Maybe if you consider jews a race then yeah the things he said about them were raunchy lol

>Says all Abrahamic religions are racist
>proceeds to post a picture depicting a racist characture of a Jew

I want pagan LARPers to die.

Didn't Israel sterilize a whole bunch of immigrant Ethiopian Jews?

Show me where your prophet claimed equality.

Yes. Especially the modern form of it as practiced by Israelis and Haredim.

it is a religion, race, and nation all in one

it's quite a bit of baggage

>Haredi communities are primarily found in Israel, North America and Western Europe. Their estimated global population currently numbers 1.3–1.5 million and, due to a virtual absence of interfaith marriage and a high birth rate, their numbers are growing rapidly.[7][8][9][10] Their numbers have also been boosted by a substantial number of secular Jews adopting a Haredi lifestyle.

It sounds like if the Westboro Baptist Church was 2 million strong. Scary.

Based Hitler btfo'ing all the LARP'ers

These are actually pretty great arguments against any kind of larp'ing in general.

you should see what orthodox jews have done in new york

taking over public systems, funneling away public school resources to support orthodox schools and more

Not necessarily racist, but the requirement that only Jews can touch kosher wine during its preparation is a little strange to me.

For example, forward.com/food/319469/at-tuscanys-only-kosher-winery-owners-cant-touch-the-chianti/

their refusal to eat perfectly good animals is just as odd imho

this

also catholics which are pretty much pagans anyway

Yeah, it was a hadith, so we don't know for sure if he said it. It could very well be made up, but since its hadith its part of Islam.
Its supposedly from his last sermon.

O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no virtue of an Arab over a foreigner nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white skin over black skin nor black skin over white skin, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?

Source: Musnad Ahmad 22978, Grade: Sahih

Not denying plenty of muslims are racist if not most though.

>Christians
No Jews hate christians from the depts of their hearts.

>Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 850 individuals, of whom at least 20% were Jewish or people of Jewish descent, although Jews comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population

>tfw not part of the Jewish master race

they are propped up

What? How are neopagans racist?

>see varg vikernes

neopagans are creepy racist anti-semites

it's 2016 my friend, everyone is racist and x word that no longer has a proper meaning

Yep, and they face a lot of street racism as well
Makes you wonder why Israel took the dangerous work of getting them there

Israel considers themselves the defenders of all Jews. They did like a hundred rescue missions in the middle east and eastern europe lol

Is he still alive? Can I go shoot him?

If they sterilized non-Hebraic Jews, the inclusion of Ethiopians is obviously nothing more than supranational posturing to make their religion seem less radical.

anybody have the image with the annotations debunking this?

Try Islam and 1.5 billion

There aren't 1.5 billion traditionalist Muslims living in North America.

That's messed up. Is there more on this?

The Nobel Committee is made of a bunch of Swedes, what reason do they have for propping up Jews?

found the kike

get on the train. don't fucking struggle

so many butthurt christtards in here

You need to go back

>high level discourse

You belong with the Stormcucks user, go be free

Answer the question, Yeshua.

>tfw not part of the Jewish master race

I'm not a Jew, but I've talked to a Jewish leader in my area (he hasn't studied enough to be a rabbi). The three biggest groups are Orthodox, Conservative, and Reform. Orthodox Jews would be the ones with strict laws about being kosher and dressing in proper clothes and limiting Jewishness to matrilineal descent. Conservative are a really mixed bag, but will usually dress like everyone else in their country, and tend to allow people of patrilineal descent or sometimes even less to be "Jewish". Reform Jews might have female rabbis, allow conversion of Gentiles into Judaism (though I heard you still have to send them away 3 times), and some even eat pork.

That said, the distinction between the three is like distinguishing between Protestants, Catholics, and Orthodox, but with 3000 extra years for division to occur, And without the Councils and an authority with much secular power.

I think some Jews believe in sola fide, whereas others say that observing the rituals is more important. It connects to it being a religion or an ethnicity. It's really complicated, especially because some religious Gentiles were starting to get on board with Judaism in the couple centuries before Jesus came along (source: HG Wells History of the World).

>unironically promoting Stormfront for free

How's it feel to be the one Stormcuck shill who isn't getting his .04 USD deposit per post?

>It connects to it being a religion or an ethnicity.

So, certain factions of Judaism could be considered racist? Thanks for the post btw.

>trying this hard to belittle Judaism's extensive body of accomplishments.

All Jews allow conversion, it's not a reform thing; however, Orthodox Jews are very unlikely to accept conversions performed by Reform or Conservative rabbis, the reverse is generally not true.

Jews are G-d's chosen people, how could we not be the true master race?

>>trying this hard to belittle Judaism's extensive body of accomplishments
How many accomplishments do you think antisemites have contributed to the world? Would it cancel out the Jewish ones?

I agree with you though, that's why I'm going to wife up an Ashkenazi Jew with freckles so my kids can have superpowers.

the main reason why jews have been persecuted throughout history is because of massive sour grapes from gentiles

they hate us cuz they ain't us

Here's something from NPR

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/534/a-not-so-simple-majority

You also killed Jesus, let's not gloss over that part.

Every time a Jews sacrifices a foreskin to the devil it's like they're killing Jesus all over again.

Thanks.

Ok, that helps. I hadn't heard it that way, but the guy I was talking to was Conservative-turned-Reform, so he was biased.

Well, Zionists tend to see Judaism more as a race, or at least a nationality. But I wouldn't say they're racist (because I'm not a Zionist and am incredibly biased against them, even though I really like Jews/Judaism).

roman pagans did that though

do you even history?

Nope he's dead already.

Veeky Forums only.

Judaism isn't racist, Zionism is. Judaism means you just believe in your religion. Zionism means you believe your race entitles you to rule over other people's lands and force them out, basically like Hitler's lebensraum.

Zionism = Nazism for jews

>zionism is racist

fuck off chomsky

>Mocking all religions throughout the ages wanting to destroy them.
>Causing nothing but trouble and starting wars
>M-muh persecution.

there is no need to be jealous gentile

just accept that jews have you beat at your own game

Doubles confirmed.

>there is no need to be jealous gentile
No there is need for something else.

Zionism is Israeli nationalism, nothing to do with race

You are stupid af

Good luck.

MUH
TRIBE

huffingtonpost.com/menachem-rosensaft/israels-jewish-essence-is_b_995736.html

>Judaism means you just believe in your religion

Which is racist.

>Go into Veeky Forums thread thinking it will have actual dicussion
>Just le happy merchant images, bait posts and name calling
Wow...so this is the power....of Veeky Forums

Contribute your opinion. If you have one.

his opinion is that he hates memes but the irony is that he used memes to express his opinion

No, Zionism is the ideology that the Jews have the right to rule over Palestine in spite of the Arabs living there.

wrong again

also israel is 1/5 arab, but please go on and tell me more about how my country is trying to genocide the poor arabs you chomsky dicksuckers

>do you even history?

Kindly point me towards a primary source on Jesus's trial besides the Christian testament

Because the Bible makes it pretty apparent that Pilate thought the whole thing was BS, but the mob forced his hand

Resident beta israeli here.

Jews are racist as fuck, Judaism is anti-racist to those who are incorporated into the tribe -at least officially-

One only needs to see the wrath of adonai when Miriam spoke out over Moses' marriage with the Cushite woman tzipporah.