Prolefeed

Who are the biggest sources of unwoke, blue pilled, tritest, whiggest, panglossian, globalist, prolefeed propaganda in America today and from recent history Veeky Forums?

Let's break it down by categories. Lets have:

>news
>historians
>think tanks
>shit teachers tell to students in school
>public figures
>pop culture
>entertainment
>music

Answer as many as you would like and feel free to add more if you have something else to contribute. I'll start.

>news
I always want to say Fox News but then I remember CNN still exists. Also USAToday. I don't know what it is about USAToday that makes me hate it so much. I just strikes me as a newspaper irrevocably trapped in the 80s-90s and still has all the trappings of the elite consensus of the that age.

>historians
Arthur Schlesinger Jr. Hands down. Bulldog for all the bad aspects of the Kennedy administration, and a ridiculous theory of history. That's all I have to say.

>think tanks
This is a tie with the Brookings Institute and the now defunct Project for the New American Century (PNAC). The former is the establishment think tank par excellence. It never publishes anything that might make it seem like the existing state of affairs is a bad one and always hawks liberalism as the only way, like Fukuyama did in his famous book The End of History. As for the latter, lets face it, that quote about "a new Pearl Harbor" is probably the most imperialistic thing a recent think tank has ever uttered.

That's all I've got for now. What about you all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWVNDfDSE44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Really, nobody has anything to contribute?

Why would I contribute to such a shitty thread?

I have nothing to contribute, but I wish you the best.

I'll bet you think "redpill me on x" threads have more substance.

i think this breaks the 25 year rule

Nothing in this thread breaks the 25 year rule except for mentioning Fox News (founded 1996).

Stop trying to silence opinions you don't like.

To be fair I think Fukuyama's hypothesis was more reasonable-soubding in the pre-9/11 era. Obviously the guy revised his opinions afterwards. I don't agree with him entirely but he makes some good points. I wouldn't call him complete establishment plebshit, since he at least acknowledges that the US is pretty much in the early stages of collapse.

>in America today
you can voice your opinions on news channels, but the correct board to do it on is /tv/

youtube.com/watch?v=FWVNDfDSE44

Those channels and newspapers are over 25 years old, and have established themselves as living history. And there is more in this post than just news channels and newspapers.

And mentioning Fox sarcastically doesn't break the 25 year rule.

You thread is oriented against one part of the political spectrum(i think it's the left though i don't know truly the american politic, it may be the right) and is clearly here to circlejerk against the left. I know Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are shit but at least think we have a brain.
So go to some shit place for some circlejerk, here we circlejerk on the german and the Anglo scum.

>you thread is oriented against one part of the political spectrum
No it is not you ninny.

>and is clearly here to circlejerk against the left
USAToday and PNAC are conservative and neoconservative respectively. The rest are "left" in name only. Schlesinger constantly defended US imperialism and the Brooking Institute is basically centrist now, its been drifting rightward ever since the 80s.

If this thread is biased against anything its biased against imperialism, be it left or right. It's pretty evenly handed to both sides I'd say.

But since you say
>i don't know truly the american politic
I'll give you a pass.

What the problem with imperialisme? The American are mean with their "freedom" but they kept the world at peace(well, more peaceful than before) and better capitalist democratic free asshole than facist/comunist autocratic chinese/russe asshole.

Also this topic is neither historical nor humanities(i think).

Everything made for public consumption is intellectually bankrupt by necessity. I don't really see the point of singling any of those out. Media and institutions funded to push an interest group's agenda are also corrupt by default.

If I had to nominate a shit historian here, I'd go with Victor Davis Hanson.

Thank you for contributing more to this thread than anyone else has so far.

Care to add more substance and explain why you chose Victor Davis Hanson?

>unwoke

Fucking Americans

>unwoke
>bluepilled
>globalist

Man, all you had to add was leftist and cuck and you had the perfect buzzword soup going on there.

Actually as far as science is concerned Jesus didn't exist.

Unwoke is used by leftists, and so is globalist. Nice job omitting trite, whigg, panglossian, and prolefeed, from your greentext.

Lets count shall we.

Schlesinger - liberal
CNN, Brookings - centrist
Fox, PNAC, USAToday - conservative/right of center

Huh, looks like most of those people and organizations are right wing or right of center. Nice job reading.

He's guilty of misinterpreting history to fit the Western triumphalist narrative, mostly in support of neocon agendas. More generally, I have never seen him write ANYTHING that didn't instrumentalize history to support his side, linking any famous historical event (preferably ancient) to modern American geopolitics. He specializes in morale-boosting through historical analogies.

Huh, woah, looks like, I, um, blew you the fuck... out? Oops!

Buzzwords aren't just a right-wing thing ph@m. I'm glad you got super defensive when you thought that I implied that though.

You are an idiot.

no u

4/10 made me reply

Wat. What was the before Fox?

I want you people to contradict me.

I raise you all one Federation of American [Nuclear] Scientists.