Veeky Forums Memes

Help me out Veeky Forums, looking for the greentext of the cop who arrests the Central Banker in a libertarian utopia.

>greentext of the cop who arrests the Central Banker in a libertarian utopia

Thank ya very much dudebro!

Pay me royalties to see the high resolution image

Just kidding m8, I gatchu

Denks bb, may bitcoins and hard drugs fill your future.

Fresh OC coming through, lads

History Of The World Part 1 is a fun movie

made this a while ago

Kekd.

What games is this pic mocking?

these are unfunny, you need to deal with your autism/ADHD

>Veeky Forums infested with normals and /pol/s that think they're well adjusted
I miss when Veeky Forums was a nerdy website for megautists.

>I miss when Veeky Forums was a nerdy website for megautists.
It never was that. I've been here since at least 2007 and if anything the site has become more and more autistic. The megautists were always a minority, which is why they get periodically exiled to containment boards everytime a new fad brings them back into the main ones.

>2007
You're a newfag, and you came around the time when Veeky Forums began splitting into many many sub boards and had huge influxes of newfags in the following years. It's true that the autist boards have grown more autistic, because they've been put in their little autist echochambers, which only increases their autism, because the main boards couldn't handle the growth where /b/ threads would die in under a minute.

Pre-2007, it was taken for granted that everyone on Veeky Forums was a socially awkward male nerd. It was much better when megautists were mixed in with the semiautists. It's pretty fucking clear many early memes were made by megautists.

Socially awkward does not imply megautist. The early memes honestly pale in autism compared to the shit boards like r9k churned out around 2010.
Let's be honest, the early memes were the kind of stuff that today's facebook memes are made of.

Fine, I misused the term megaustist because I mentally block out frogposting. Back when everything was mixed up in /b/ rather than containing megautists in megaustis containment boards, megautism happened on a regular basis, and was not worth pointing out. As it is now, people on non containment boards expect megautism to be contained, and megautists in their echochambers think everything is megautism.

Megautism just used to be mixed in with all the other levels of autism, and less fucks were given.

>Let's be honest, the early memes were the kind of stuff that today's facebook memes are made of.
Let's be honest, current Veeky Forums memes are even worse than Facebook memes, because Veeky Forums is now simply obsessed with not being facebook or reddit. Veeky Forums posters are more concerned about being anti-tumblrite, and other websites apprpriating something that was originally Veeky Forums because it was good, suddenly makes it dirty, allowing the rest of the internet to take away anything that was good about Veeky Forums.

>memes

Go back to Facebook

like the Vikings are using all these sick combos and all the spearmen just use W M1 like ptros in tf2 or something.

lol