>Contrarian
Vasilevsky

>Patrician
Rokossovsky

>The Magi

Karl Wiligut

>The Master Planner

Reinhard Heydrich

This one is for Noted Waffen-SS men, not Allegmeine-SS men. I'll make one right now,

>The Prankster
Hermann Fegelein

>The Oddball Scientist
Dr Josef "0 degrees Kelvin" Mengele

Fuck eichmann so much.

Why?

Hey bitches

>Rokossovsky
Metal mouth was a fucking cuck who got fucked up bad during Stalin's Purges yet blamed it all on the NKVD. He thought Stalin had nithing to do with it. That being said we was a brilliant General and a tough son of a bitch. I just don't understand how a man continues to serve a man loyally who had all your teeth knocked out, half your bones broken, and had you mock executed a few times.

>Rommel
>Plebeian
Isn't that a bit rude? He was a very competent at the tactical level, not his fault he ended up the leader of the desert campaign.

And god, I hate all the generals who survived the war, spent the entire postwar period blaming their own mistakes and crimes on Hitler solely because he wasn't alive to defend himself. It's a stupid thing to do but I can't help it.

I read about this as well. I never understood that either.

>also I have no idea who those other two guys are
memehistorian confirmed

Himmler: Ordered the extermination program
Heydrich: Planned the extermination program
Kaltenbrunner: Did the the holocaust
Muller: headed the Gestapo
Pohl: In charge of maximizing the profits made from the extermination program (IE: taking gold fillings)
Eichmann: ...Literally just a numbers guy who got caught later then the others and is fresher in minds of others.

Truly the GOAT

not that Rommel is a pleb, it's just that he's the only one plebs can even name

>the absolute madman

>greatest generals all don't survive the war
>all the worst scrapings somehow make it

there's no justice in this world

>Be Fritz von Klingenberg
>Get bored during the Yugoslavian campaign
>Capture Belgrade with a handful of men and a pair of balls of steel

>In early August 1942, a Brandenburger unit of 62 Baltic and Sudeten Germans led by von Fölkersam penetrated farther into enemy territory than any other German unit. They had been ordered to seize and secure the vital Maikop oilfields. Disguised as men of the dreaded Soviet security police, the NKVD, and driving Soviet trucks, Fölkersam's unit passed through the Soviet front lines and moved deep into hostile territory. The Brandenburgers ran into a large group of Red Army deserters fleeing from the front. Fölkersam saw an opportunity to use them to the unit's advantage. By persuading them to return to the Soviet cause, he was able to join with them and move almost at will through the Russian lines.

>Operating under the false identity of NKVD Major Truchin, based in Stalingrad, Fölkersam explained his role in recovering the deserters to the Soviet commander in charge of Maikop's defences. The commander not only believed Fölkersam, but the next day gave him a personal tour of the city's defenses. By August 8, the German spearheads were only 12 miles away and the Brandenburgers made their move. Using grenades to simulate an artillery attack, they knocked out the military communications centre for the city. Fölkersam then went to the Russian defenders and told them that a withdrawal was taking place. Having seen Fölkersam with their commander and lacking any communications to rebut or confirm his statement, the Soviets began to evacuate Maikop. The German spearhead entered the city without a fight on August 9, 1942.

Why was Guderian such a smug motherfucker?

Because I'm bored, I did the major Axis heads of state. Antonescu and Mussolini could be switched based on personal opinion.

You'd be a smug motherfucker too if you were heading the panzer vanguards through France while all the old guard were coming behind.

>tfw Hitler steals the plan for the Invasion of France from you word for word and claims it as his own
>tfw Hitler calls you irrelevant to the process
>tfw It took months before your colleagues realize Case Blue was your doing
>tfw Hitler promotes that self-aggrandizing south German bumpkin to Generalfeldmarschall before your Prussian junker ass
>tfw your son is killed in your sector
>tfw Hitler blames you for Kursk and dismisses you

>Hitler:"I cannot use you in the South. Model will take over."
>Manstein: "My Führer ... please believe me when I say I will use all strategic means at my disposal to defend the soil in which my son lies buried."

>while all the old guard were coming behind.
kek

oops Case Yellow

>Spend the postwar period going full dindunuffing while blaming every misstake on Hitler

Wouldn't you?

Manstein Plan*

Rommel
Manstein
Guderian

About that he later on said it was meant towards enemys of his nation in general.
Its weird, his quotes are a bunch of "Im actually just a sensual guy who dindu nuffin" and "I masturbate upon the stench of millions if rotting bodys and am bothered by not having done the job fully"

Why should Horthy be considered patrician?

>couldn't prevent Hungary from entering the war
>destruction of the 2nd Army at the Don
>country comes under German occupation
>fails to switch sides
>removed from power
>dies in exile

Not that surprising, really. Part of him just wanted to avoid death at all costs, while the other part knew that he had no chance, and he should die being proud of what he had done.

Well it worked pretty well. Most Plebs ate it up.

>the "you can't make this shit up"

Model would be contrarian, not Manstein. Or maybe Kesselring. Patrician idk, maybe von Kleist or someone like that? Manstein isn't that patrician for people who know about WW2, even though he's a good choice for "best general"

And this, Rokossovsky is GOAT. Chtemenko and Antonov for staff work as well.