en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siena_Cathedral
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chittorgarh_Fort
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reflective pools are so comfy

I really want to visit Isfahan one day

i really love the feel that this picture gives off

bazaar aesthetics~

God is great

It's really a shame about East Asian architecture. Most of their greatest buildings were destroyed, like the Four Great Towers, the Porcelain Pagoda, the Daming Palace or the original Todaiji.

Is anyone still here?

how long did it take to make?

Posting some randoms 1/10

where

This building is awesome. Italo-Byzantine Architecture is weird as hell

It's the cathedral in siena

Goddamn Muzzies know how to decorate an interior

get fucked greek homo xd

21 years, from 1437 to 1458 AD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siena_Cathedral
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chittorgarh_Fort

how do you do my fellow byzaboo

veniceboo*

shit kill me ;-;

I came here to post this.

t. Venetian

the BEST castle

how much do you hate tourists, 0-10?
how do you afford to live there?

tell us about the smell

This is a myth, or people are overly sensitive. I was there mid-summer and didn't smell a thing.

It is literally a copy of the Hagia Sophia but without the 1,000 years of pesky Christian history behind.
But it is still awesome.

Personally, I'd say 5-6, but I've got a friend that works as the guy that docks the boats of the public transportation system of Venice and lets people in and out: he hates tourists 18/10. I guess it depends on how much you have to deal with them.

>how do you afford to live there?
I don't actually live in Venice, but in the mainland. Anyway I live with my mother because in Italy the average salary of a full time job (that I have) of a young man is less than half o what you need to be indipendent.

It's not constant, and most of the times you might not even notice it, but there have been times like last year, that is so strong you can smell it even in the mainland. Most of the times it's due to the seaweed that dies (for the summer heat or other reasons) and start fermenting. Still, even without this phenomenon, the lagoon has the tendency to smell like fish and rotten eggs, but it's not really dramatic or unbearable.

>:^)

>"Post Office"

Hi, I'm from Ukraine and you definitely should come and see our landmarks. Here's one of them. Isn't it beautiful?