Who are the most spectacularly unsuccessful individuals in history?

Who are the most spectacularly unsuccessful individuals in history?

Getting it out of the way.

First confirmed übermensch in history.

His success lay in his kinship with fellow impressionists. Otherwise yea, pretty luckless bastard.

William Jennings Bryant
Louis XVI

William of Orange

>ended up working with Mossad

The more I learn about this guy the more I am astounded

I understand he was a Nazi so it's unlikley but we NEED a biopic

It's amazing how he just never, ever stops giving. Just yesterday he admitted to having sexual dreams about his mother. He's completely ascended the mortal realm.

Wait, there's STILL shit going on with CWC? He's been a thing since those sorts were referred to as lulz-cows. I remember him being a thing when lazers were still the meme that got reposted and shopped on to everything. He was a meme back when Spurdo still had a job as pedobear.

King Billy's still on the wall lad.

>he

>I'm a Male Lesbian Intersex Transgender
I...that...what?

He hit his limit a long time ago though, like he could literally say he fucked a dog up the ass now and it would receive no reaction from me.

I think the first months of the tomgirl saga were the last time I was ever in awe of him. I mean that was the end, Chris finally came out as a huge faggot just like we dreamed he would.

Respect her rights, cis scum.

It amazes me that there are still people that don't know of CWC, on Veeky Forums no less.

>I think the first months of the tomgirl saga were the last time I was ever in awe of him
Was this before or after he cut his penis off and got a fake vagina/stab wound?

I know who he is, but I was around during Sonichu. I was unaware that he went full tumblr afterwards.

Way before, he first started dressing like a girl in March 2011.

He hasn't cut his penis off. You can clearly see him holding up his nutsack to show off his "vagina"

Although given how horrifyingly bent it is, maybe he should chop the damn thing off.

>Diana

Patrician tastes, friendo.

How can you have remained ignorant of something that has been widely posted on Veeky Forums for a good 5 years now?

don't lie about how long you've been browsing Veeky Forums it's the saddest thing.

Shit, I didn't realize how long it's been.

Anyone who sold shares too make a couple hundred bucks of future top companies like Google, Apple, Starbucks, etc

I've mostly moved on from /b/ to Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and /g/. I'm sorry if I misled you into thinking I still browse /b/.

>He hasn't cut his penis off. You can clearly see him holding up his nutsack to show off his "vagina"
Somehow that just makes it more horrifying.

To be fair, I've known about him since he was first acknowledge as "that weird motherfucker who makes those sonichu comics" and I haven't seen him posted that often. It's conceivable someone could have missed mention.

I don't browse /b/ either but he's always leaked into other boards.

They're usually work-safe, so I haven't seen any of him recently.

He did neither.
Got a taint piercing that he inevitably neglected to take care of, which turned into a goddamn abscess.
> I have been grooving with the subliminal frequencies and binaural beats towards my transition from male to female body. The source being the Subliminal Frequency Hypnosis Wizards Binaural Beats channel on YouTube. Last March, I've started simple with growing my breasts out with their Breast Growth Hormone track; it worked to my amazement at a full inch outward per week in about two months. I've also listened to change my nipples to teats, as well as begin producing breast milk. Also, related, from a separate track on another channel, I have eased and cured the worst of my autism too. But since last May, I decided to take it a step further and begin my transition from male to female with the penis to vagina tracks, including the individual organ changing tracks, and for a while the Intersex track. And two Fridays ago, July 15, while I slept that night, my labia started splitting open, and I found the initial hole and blood the next morning. And over the few days that followed, the labia opened to its full length, and I've been dealing with the blood that came out. I have been keeping it clean, daily monitoring it, and treating it with rubbing alcohol.
They really should make a movie of old Chris Chan meeting new Chris Chan.

>I have eased and cured the worst of my autism too

Kek.

he was pretty popular on /b/, but his real infamy rests with his relationship with Encyclopedia Dramatica. he was discovered when a bunch of /b/tards found his sonichu website. One of them eventually created a page on ED, which exploded. I think that guy even did an interview with some blog a few years ago.

>got a taint piercing
He stuck a pin in himself and called it a piercing
Autists have superhuman strength

But Chris has trouble lifting 8-10 pound packs of lemonade.