You will never be born into an aristocratic family

>You will never be born into an aristocratic family
>You will never have rich noblemen and women flock to admire your existence
>You will never be paraded onto countless plebs who cheer your bringing into this world
>You will never have the best teachers who tutor you growing up in the skills of the leisure and arts

>"Oh dear user, it is thirty past the twelfth hour, you do not want to be late for your swimming tutorial! And make sure you attend the gala tonight! Father and mother will be present with delegates from Persia! The whole kingdom will be there, how fascinating!"

>You will never spend time pontificating in your courtyard garden about the woes and joys of life.

>ywn ride with Ghengis Khan

Since you are alive today you have access to even more quality of life than the nobles did.

Jus not the attention.

>ywn gun down the tsar and his family who consigned you to a life of menial factory labor and sent your relatives to die in the great war

That's really true. But wouldn't it be nice to at least once in your life to have your head so far up your ass to flutter around with these noblefags. Oh how I wish

>YWN be Prince William

Yeah, you got the aristocrat mindset perfectly.

"An ever-pullulating brood of greedy, needy, frivolous dilettanti--as often as not foully licentious, utterly effeminate, incapable of any worthy achievement, but withal the polished exponents of high breeding and correct 'form'... Now and then a better man did emerge; but one just man is impotent to avert the doom of an intellectual Sodom... A pretty showing, indeed, these pampered minions and bepowdered poetasters might be expected to make."

>iPhones and Twitter

ywn be part of the islamic concurring of the Iberian peninsula

Yeah that's what I was going for. People so far up their own ass they ignore the reality of the environment around them.

>ywn bang a qt medieval chick and die from an std a month from now

tfw it turns out syphilis is fucking terrifying, like AIDS and Lepricy combined

>Father and mother will be present with delegates from Persia!

[anxiety intensifies]

>I was born into an aristocratic family
>I still did not experience that shit
How society has fallen.
Oh well at least we're still rich enough that I could grow up to be a trust fund kid.

>you will never be a part of hardy warrior people bringing the aristocratic elites of civilised world to their knees.

Are you actually an aristocrat or are you some kind of American moron who thinks aristocracy is a synonym of "rich people?"

t. middle class nobleman

>Are you actually an aristocrat
Depends. Strictly speaking I am not, because my country doesn't acknowledge nobility anymore.
However my great-grandpa was literally a count, so if you just go by blood, then yeah I'm an aristocrat.

Fair enough then.

Ok

>kill the tsar because you're bummed out about factory work
>"congratulations comrade, now we will be making reward for you of job in factory!"
Sheeeeeit!

it's almost as though you have absolutely no idea what the aristocracy was like

>You will never be born to aristocratic parents only to be transported by carriage to the countryside to be wet-nursed and die on the journey there

>i will never be a scholar in Baghdad
>i will never be a comfy noble in Andalusia, commissioning comfy moorish palaces and mosques
>i will never be the progenitor of a major trading family