What should the age of consent be?

What should the age of consent be?

Pic unrelated

Puberty or maybe when "one has acquired full knowledge of ones sexual capabilities".
In any case sex with an underage teenager shouldn't be treated as a crime in the same vein as molesting a prepubescent child.
This is mainly an issue in southern states and commiefornia.

When they start bleeding

If i had to choose an age I'd say 15 or the global standard 16.

This
Old enough to bleed
Old enough to Breed

16 with reasonably loose romeo and juliet laws

Yeah like if someone gets pregnant the man should pay child support if they don't want to get married.

OP is a pedophile who has been starting age of consent related threads over and over for a while

There shouldn't be an age of consent, as long as both parties consent to it then it's fine. There isn't one age when a person magically turns into an adult.

I mean this is how it is already but maybe some additional sustenance as well.

On the flip side I would be fine with restoring the death penalty for rape or child sex and if were going to go the humanitarian "it's a mental illness" route than make it a two or three strike policy.

why 18?

BECUZ THATS WUT GAOHWD SED

This

Any argument against no age of consents implies that sex is harmful or some other kind of moralfagging

Where?
>Proof or gtfo

Most of the industrialized world has it at 16 so that probably works.

I dunno, maybe sex is harmful.
Bonobos are famous for fucking each other for everything, do they fuck their kids too?

What's your point?

60. That way, you have a legal excuse to arrest anyone with children.

>Trusting mordern politicians to make laws based on morality or any reasonable standard at all

This is the correct answer, but "when one has acquired full knowlege of ones sexual capabilities" is probably a lot older than most think.

>if someone gets pregnant the man should pay child support
Or, you know, the woman could have an abortion.
It's absolutely ridiculous thatthe woman can decide to keep the baby but the man can't decide to lose it.
Child support should only be asked of men that acknowledge their children.

Sex can definitely be harmful to undeveloped bodies. It can create all sort of troubles to prepubescent vaginas and arses.

>What should the age of consent be?
Whenever a kid first starts getting horny.

edgy fucks saying 12 and such is too young, because people start puberty at different times and 15 allows a better margin of error. Also you could damage girls their reproductive systems if they get pregnant at the start of puberty.

If its 15 you might get people accidentally banging 13 year olds. at 12 you might accidentally get people banging 10 year olds.

Age 13> The other bride/groom must be under 16.

Age 16> The other bride/groom must be under 20.

Age 20. Can Mary anyone else over 20

So men will never be allowed to have sex unless they bleed out of their penis?

18 seems the most logical if you go lower the people who started puberty late are at a disadvantage in the dating game.

What I mean is knowing what your privvies do when stimulated along with fundamental sex ed.
Implying anyone really cares about other peoples' love life.

>pic unrelated

Needles are easy to get, user

18 seems fine. You're still young and stupid, but its just old enough where your parents don't have any right to intervene in your life anymore, which is pretty vital to having "consent".

bitches be stupid right up to their thirties and beyond, c'mon son

Why should there be one?

I don't like the concept of age of consent since in an ideal world vows would matter and people would wait until marriage, so as long as you're ready to be a parent you should be able to get married whenever you want.

1 month

I don't think it should be up to governments to set an arbitrary age at which people can start fucking each other.

>one has acquired full knowledge of ones sexual capabilities
Why should such knowledge be a requirement? The vast majority of 18 year olds fucking each other doesn't have the first real clue about sex.

No, they bleed after slaying their first enemy in combat.

in some countries, consent age is lower for girls because it is assumed that they reach maturity faster. What do you think about that?

any system that wants to last forever will adhere to natural law being that once she hits puberty she can lawfully form contract

This, boys become men after they've had their 初陣

furthermore nietzsche states himself to turn against nature & instinct is the weakest calibre of trait to ressentiment. YOU'RE NOT A RESSENTIENT ARE YOU SON?!

The problem with "18" is, that in Western culture these days, people are mollycoddled and children by and large don't behave as small adults, like they do in the east, because they're been raised as pets.

So, what should the age of consent be? 20? 21? 25? 30? Should mental maturity not matter, and physical maturity be the only consideration? Maybe that's immoral? I don't know.

kek

my mum fed me 1 meal a day for 16 years then threw me out. she also tried to abandone me (not after reversing over me with her car) at a local petrol station a few kilometres from home.

im white

Not everyone. I had a rough life, too.

But most of the people you meet are children in adult clothing.

Sexual maturity i.e. menstruation.

>So, what should the age of consent be? 20? 21? 25? 30?

80, clearly

You say that as a joke, but I think that's a little bit too far. Going off of mental maturity, it'd be somewhere between 30 and 40 on average in the west, before people know the full consequences of their actions.

If you've ever been to China, people lose the recklessness of youth relatively quickly. Maybe that's why their age of consent is 14, despite the problems caused by their large population.

>Puberty
>When they start bleeding
>Old enough to bleed
>Old enough to Breed
>It's absolutely ridiculous thatthe woman can decide to keep the baby but the man can't decide to lose it.
>Child support should only be asked of men that acknowledge their children.
>Sex can definitely be harmful to undeveloped bodies.
>Why should there be one?
>girls reach sexual maturity faster.
>Sexual maturity i.e. menstruation.

/thread