You can bring back one historical piece of clothing,
what do you choose ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SS uniform
Not even a stormfag, just love the way it looks

m'hivemind

Real talk, though, when properly worn the fedora is pretty cool, as is the trilby and the rest of that clan of hats. The trouble is that even wearing them properly makes you look like a doofus now thanks to the euphoria brigade.

Same. It's not odd to considering hugo boss played a part in producing the uniforms.

Agreed.

they don't make you look like a doofus if you actually look good. that means no bad glasses, bad haircut, facial hair, fat face, acne, etc.

>played a part

they played the only part

Nah. The designing was done by someone in the SS. Hugo boss was mainly responsible for manufacturing.

well either way, there is no dissent here; all the nazi uniforms looked elegant as fuck

It's time

(one on the right)
'Nam gets my dick hard

No shit, just as i loaded that pic fortunate son came up on a random playlist. I'm so fucking hard right now.

Dresses for men aka robes.

I really like those traditional slavic shirts

It's simple but a really nice design

You can't get any more aesthetic than this.

lamellar

>Women will never look this good again

Hats as a common piece of clothing.

Because im bald

emo meets post - apocalypse. i like it.

Bruh armor is not clothing

General central Asian/turkic traditional colthing

>they don't make you look like a doofus if you actually look good.

Yes they do, because it's an anachronism. A properly worn toga looks good, but if I wear one to work I'll still look like a jackass.

The only correct answer is capes.

Capes are fucking awesome and could compliment many a outfit

Different user, if you are attractive enough you could pull off almost anything. Ive worn a chiton out in public with a cute belt and shoes and it looked great.

Suspenders. More comfortable and more secure than belts.

>and it looked great.

No it didn't.

Nigga I dont know where you live but socal is the perf place for that shit. Its hot and we already have stuff sorta like it, I just made mine historically accurate.

This.

People forget when bitching about fedoras forget or ignore that Fedara looks bad because unactractive losers wear that or have missmatched other peaces of clothing over internet.

This is perfect example, hat and coat could work outside in specific situation, fingerless gloves are unfitting to that, katana is just weebshit ruining anything and being barefoot without socks in completely retarded here.
Also dude couldn't pull off any other outfit.

you still looked like a retard

Fucking this.

This, although I'm not bald. I miss times where hats where seen as an essential and common piece of clothing, like jackets or shoes. Any kind of hat would satisfy me, really, it just has to match the clothe style of today.

Judogi, I do judo and I wish I could wear my gi around town in cold weather. It's thick, warm, comfy as fuck. Girls in gi are kind of a fetish for me too.

The Fez

crinolines and petticoats

The Phrygian cap.

The lasting influence of the M-1943 and the M-1965 field jacket on fashion is astounding. Some of their elements can be found in practically any jacket on the market.

the 60s was the most culturally significant time since the renaissance

Oh please bring back the hoodie and jeans from the 2000's, people today dress like either aliens or homeless aliens

Petticoats.

What game?
Can you
Imagine how futuristic these guys and the SS looked by 1930 standards?

These actually made a comeback as a fashionable men's accessory.

Baby boomer, please.

>people today dress like aliens
What did he mean by this ?

I fucking love my M65.

is 2010 a polo and short?

Tricorn hats if I had one choice.

19th century aristocratic chic as a whole if I could though.

Vyshyvanka + suit trousers/blazer is Veeky Forums as fuck desu

That's right. He produced them, but did not design them.

Not a piece of clothing, but I honestly wish safe, clean tobacco would be fashionable again.

what?
when was tobacco ever safe?

Old bathing suits for the lolz

This picture is gay, and smells of reddit.
That said, it would be fun if cloaks were an acceptable thing to wear.

Campaign cap

Actually, reconsidering that I'd pick gaiters. They always looked cool.

comfy

>bring back the hoodie and jeans

What? Do people not wear jeans anymore.....?

Festival in Poland - Wolin

that's kinda cute

Toga

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

I have actually sometimes thought about bringing capes back.

My idea is that you'd do it basically like the trend of a few years ago at Pitti Uomo where people were wearing no-joke blankets around their suits and sport coats. Pic related. So you get a draping sort of cape that's just a bit longer, like the mid-thigh capes Hitler and the rest of the high command would sometimes wear. Get it made in cashmere or heavy wool, and perhaps with a subtle weave like smaller herringbone.

Not only would it probably be doable in a modern context, it might even be practical.

>go on Veeky Forums
>"It Ain't Me" start playing

>Bringing capes back

Are you American or from a warm country with mild winters? I have seen several older men and women wear proper capes in the winter in Milan and Paris. Granted they are rare, and they tend to obviously be old bourgeoisie in nice districts, but the point is capes still exist, there is no shame in wearing them in the cold.

Bracers

Landsknechten look fabulous

>click on Fortunate_Son.mp4
>"It Ain't Me" start playing

Literally this. Cash money as fuck t.b.h.

The cloak.

Still exists, still used.

TOGA TOGA TOGA

I would love to bring back the manskirt (I don't know the actual name) a la the Egyptians, the kind of thing Mormont wears in GoT. It looks extremely comfy. The toga would also be a close second.

The guy sitting next to Jared on the left is giving me rape vibes

Anyone who has ever worn one knows the single correct answer: Toga.

Nothing is comfier than it, while also being formal wear.
I just wish I could wear my toga to work instead of my suit.

This

Go for it. That wouldn't even look out of place in any urban setting.

Doublets

WHERE THE MINOAN WOMEN AT

>tfw I can't wear a comfy toga with a laurel wreath without being laughed at

armor worn as a decoration.

Carrying weapons.

Is fashion.

And no im not talking of retarded shit like carrying a spear, or a rifle around, but a personal hand-weapon like a smallsword or a pistol.

>you will never be able to wear a bitchin kepi without being laughed at

Have you never met an american spirit fag?