How fit was the typical knight?

How fit was the typical knight?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadliestwarrior.wikia.com/wiki/Knight
youtu.be/q-bnM5SuQkI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_of_1315–17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Usually lords that ate better than peasants. Maybe 150--160 pounds instead of the annorexic dysentrious 135 that was more normal.

where did you read this?

Its an asspull. Its probably accurate, I read that a lot of soldiers die of disease and starvation on marches and they dont eat 3 meals a day with meat back then.

>Lord Paul, I am Knightly Order.

Uh you don't get to bring squires.

Pretty fit, they ate well and did strength training.

Lol, in medieval or ancient times nobody or almost no one died of famine.
Thats actually a more modern thing.

Thanks for your asspull

Look up casualties of the french british king guys soldiers before the battle of agrincourt

thats a pretty sexy knight i'd let him fuck my wife

deadliestwarrior.wikia.com/wiki/Knight

>5'11
>180lbs
skinny

I dont have to look up at anything. What Im saying is, in a regular day of a regular serf, those could experience some days that eat very low but never die of famine.
If in a battle, logistics doesnt work and theres no food/supplies, thats a total other concept.

Depends on the era.

Have you ever worn 11th century knight armor with weapons and a shield?
You have to be in fairly good shape.

well, they were professional warriors who trained since childhood, so i would say about as fit as a professional athlete (minus roids)

You may want this one. He works for the Hooded Bandit...

>Deadliest warrior

That show is fun to watch, but I would take it with a grain of salt

The Traveler's Bane?

Get him a horse i'll send my swiftest messenger!

most armours I´ve seen in museums were manlet size

Pretty fucking ripped brah

Very. Moving around in armor and being able to swing a sword or polearm is quite intensive

Here's video showing what a knight should be capable of, based on a surviving 15th century text. youtu.be/q-bnM5SuQkI

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_of_1315–17

You mean the ones who were mostly fit and well, with all of the sick ones left at Harfleur or sent back to England by boat?

The message I just sent to the Order, just lists me, my men, Lord Paul here, but only one, of you !
*Open the carriage just above a river*
First one to talk, gets to stay on his horse !

'11
lbs
>skinny
I hope you know that weight is separate from his gear. That's not to say those statistics are accurate in any way.

Were knights natty?

They probably had good cardio, but weren't ripped.