Why do we treat Poles like the victims in WW2?

Why do we treat Poles like the victims in WW2?

1). The Poles started the war by attacking the Gleiwitz radio station
2). The Poles turned what was a regional conflict with Germany into a continental war by invoking their alliance with France and Britain
3). The majority of extermination camps were hosted on Polish soil

When will Poland acknowledge that they were the prime instigators of WW2?

Other urls found in this thread:

ns-archiv.de/krieg/1939/22-08-1939-boehm.php
aryanism.net/downloads/books/german-foreign-office/100-documents-on-the-origin-of-the-war.pdf
aryanism.net/
archive.org/stream/Auswaertiges-Amt-Weissbuch-2/AuswaertigesAmt-WeissbuchNr.2-DokumenteZurVorgeschichteDesKrieges1939541S.#page/n0/mode/2up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutscher_Volksverband
youtube.com/watch?v=TuCb4yngcjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MJKY96ODIsc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wz._35_anti-tank_rifle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanks_of_the_Polish_Armoured_Forces#World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Daugavpils
archive.org/stream/DocumentsOnBritishForeignPolicy1919-1939-ThirdSeriesVolumeVi1939/Dbfp371939-08-15Bis1939-09-04#page/n207/mode/2up
archive.org/stream/DocumentsOnBritishForeignPolicy1919-1939-ThirdSeriesVolumeVi1939/Dbfp371939-08-15Bis1939-09-04#page/n287/mode/2up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabłonków_Incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know Gleiwitz was a false flag operation right?

you know that Poland planned to invide Germany as early as 1933, right?

Meanwhile in Warsaw:
>Lets attack a useless Radio station which belongs to the ultra militaristic, super powerful neighbor country with crazy ideologies !
>Yeah lets do it, our allies have totaly recovered, they will help us instantly.

That's just what poles want you to believe

Using horses and bicycles? Negro please.

For the purpose of this sketch, let us presume Speaker 1 is Janek and Speaker 2 is Jacek.

>I have absolutely no sources to back up my claim
>but I am sure Poles forged pre-war and post-war sources cause some internet page told me so

ns-archiv.de/krieg/1939/22-08-1939-boehm.php

I am sure you speak German since you would never dare to talk about stuff you can't even understand, right?

start shit, get hit

Kek
There is a little irony that my mother's nationality helped the Holocaust and my father's was one of the victims

It is noteworthy that these are the figures of the casualtys of the death and concentration and labour camps, aren´t they?

>Hurr durr, I´m gonna subvert the liberotard discourse from inside by spreading false information. Them cucken gommunists will never realize I am playing them like a flute...

Poland B slavic savages attempting to wipe out glorious Poland A wends.

Hahaha. Oh, wow. 4/10 bait. Made me laugh.

Say whatever you want, but there were much parasites in that list :^)

The Gleiwitz incident didn't play a role in the justification of the attack on Poland. The Nuremberg Trials focused on this to present it as the crucial false flag operation while completely ignoring all other incidents at the border that happened during that time.

>The Nuremberg Trials focused on this to present it as the crucial false flag operation while completely ignoring all other incidents at the border that happened during that time.

>muh bloody sunday!

>Da evil poles killed 6 million innocent germans! oy vey, my grandmother was killed herself!

the bloody sunday incident happened 3 days AFTER Germany invaded Poland

What is it with people on Veeky Forums unironically repeating Nazi propaganda as if it's unquestionably true? Is that what "redpilled" means?

Not exactly

The core redpill is the notion that DAAAAAAAAAAAA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ DEEEEEEEEEEEEED EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Once you get there, it's pretty easy to fall in with the Nazis, and thus regurgitate their propaganda.

/pol/-thread saged and reported

enjoy your ban

not everyone on /pol/ is a stormfag

/pol/ is a board of peace

Fucking wehraboos.

devastatingly buttannihilated /pol/cuck detected

Nice effort, but I'm not talking about the "bloody sunday". There were a number of other border incidents portrayed in the white paper by the German foreign office that still haven't been properly researched by historiography. Everyone only payed attention to Gleiwitz, even though that incident was of minor importance in the propaganda. Concerning the persecution of ethnic Germans in Poland, their harassament already began before the 1 September and this caused a stream of tens of thousands of refugees in August 1939.

>There were a number of other border incidents portrayed in the white paper by the German foreign office that still haven't been properly researched by historiography.

like which ones? And if there were all these other incidents, then why would Germany even need to do a false flag to justify an invasion?

You do know where Polish jokes come from, right?

uhm, from Poland?

You know that Poland A was settled by people from Kresy / original eastern Poland? They aren't the people who lived there 100 years ago.

I know it's bait but:

>1). The Poles started the war by attacking the Gleiwitz radio station
Generally acknowledged as a false flag. How can you explain Poland's strategic goals in doing this?

>2). The Poles turned what was a regional conflict with Germany into a continental war by invoking their alliance with France and Britain

The alliance was no secret. Germany knew what they were getting into, they rolled the dice and lost.

3). The majority of extermination camps were hosted on Polish soil

user, that's like saying Germany planned to have a bunch of Soviet rapebabbies because the Soviets fucked women in Berlin.

>1. False flag
Seriously Poles didn't even fully mobilize their army as UK ask them to delay mobilization to not provoke Germany. Also they weren't sure if Germans gonna go full invasion or just gonna take Danzing and corridor and call quits. Don't even mention that their plan was fully defensive.
>Janek: Lets start shit and attack German radio with zero military significance before our Army fully mobilize and with no force to back them up
>Grzegorz: That is brilliant. Lets do it.
>Adolf: I have feeling that Poles will start shit so I fully mobilize my army and put them on full offensive positions.
Really?
>2. That is most retarded thing I read recently. Its like you blame victim of robbery and assault that it ask police for help.
Yeah lets Germans rampage through continent. You forget that Sudetland was supposedly last concession and Hitler broke it with no sweat.
>3. Duh. There lived most of the Jews. It makes sense to make cams for them close to place they lived. Don't forget that Germany were engaged in war and need full access to logistic lines.

>like which ones?

Those described in the book by the German Foreign office, p. 215

aryanism.net/downloads/books/german-foreign-office/100-documents-on-the-origin-of-the-war.pdf

>then why would Germany even need to do a false flag to justify an invasion?

One possibility would be that the SS/SD acted independently.

>aryanism.net/
Nice source. Next time link stormfront

>aryanism.not

It's a fucking primary source PDF not a forum post. Actually look at the thing before dismissing it, even if you don't believe the guy.

Is this a joke? Is this really your source? How do you guys even explain Ribbentrop-Molotov pact?

The is this source to to read it all. But look like written by some Neonazi. The is this "German foreign office" why are they/is He writting the book(could just be a translation ) in Englisch but more so why his name. If it would by some german organisation it's name would be in german. One thing I can say it's not from the Auswärtigen Amt, the real german Office for foreign affairs

What's wrong with the source, exactly? You can believe the statement is German propaganda if you like, but it's a primary source.

this is the thing in German

archive.org/stream/Auswaertiges-Amt-Weissbuch-2/AuswaertigesAmt-WeissbuchNr.2-DokumenteZurVorgeschichteDesKrieges1939541S.#page/n0/mode/2up

Even if these incidents really happen consider the following:
>Both sides mobilize and prepare armies on the borders.
>Incidents gonna happen
>I bet Germans didn't report the one they caused or report them in way that Poles are aggressors and Germans dindu nothing.
Simply put armed men nearby and somebody gonna start shooting. Mistakes like patrols getting lost gonna happen. Some bored guys wanting some actions gonna happen.

All incidents written in book are few days before war start. And some look like hardly connected with Poles - more as false flag especially the ones near Elbing.
Its tell nothing about supposedly Poles going on killing spree on Germans in Poland.
It tells about some accidents that can be just accidents or incidents that are one side reports.
I bet some things just happen and Poles were blamed.
>my German shed burned
>its no Hans smoking
>must be Poles

>poles are responsible for WW2 because they didn't bend over and took it

>Its tell nothing about supposedly Poles going on killing spree on Germans in Poland.

That's on page 127 and the following pages. Not really a killing spree tho

Single event that could or not could happen also written in this book as a propaganda piece.
Consider this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutscher_Volksverband
have one of their main branch in this city and if event happen it could be totally different happening.

Also whole book is written as a justification of German invasion of Poland.
Heck it was written by German Foreign Office to show how bad Poles were and how they deserve some ass whooping.

Not that being a white supremacist is in any way bad

Only self hating whites or legitimately anti whites would disagree with me

death camps in poland set up by germans=!=polish led death camps

ebin XD

Which side supported the more right winged parties? Can't see shit from that graph.

Kill yourself fascist

The "B"(eastern) side.

and it was a great idea desu, fucking frogs and albion pussied out of course though

eastern, though the image is old, latest election nearly whole Poland is blue

Please idiot...

Here comes German revisionist policy.

exactly

That's not Dresden but Cologne.

The camps were on polish soil, the poles had no choice since said soil was taken over by germans.

You imbecile. Germans had more cavalry than Poland.

not to mention, plenty more polar bears

like srsly

whole divisions of them

how could Wojtek even compete?

poles had cav
germs had manufacturing

little known fact though: Wojtek supported the international zionist agenda

Are you sure about that? The best I could dig up (although I'm going quickly) is that the Germans had all of one cavalry division by 1941, and the cavalry corps only expanded in 42-43.

At least of the time of the war with Poland, I'm pretty sure the Poles fielded more cavalry, they had 9 cavalry brigades at the outset of war, which comes to something like 3 divisions, even if they are scattered about.

>german revisionist policy
I'm pretty sure that the general view in germany is that the germans were the agressors
This isn't even discussed about

I think one of you is talking about cavalry as an organisational structure and the other is talking about horses

But one mustn't forget, german horses were fully mechanised.

Poland had tanks and manufacturing too?
youtube.com/watch?v=TuCb4yngcjQ

>Wojtek

>inb4 /pol/tards start posting pictures of dead germs from during the invasion of Poland again to claim the Poles wuz ebul all along

I'm pretty sure most /pol/tards are Americans.

>The German Army entered World War II with 514,000 horses, and over the course of the war employed, in total, 2.75 million horses and mules; the average number of horses in the Army reached 1.1 million.

You do know that's not cavalry?

No, it's fucking aliens.

As much as I hate polacks, they didn't charge tanks with lances, they had weapons and owned tanks too, even during Polish-Bolshevik war.

While I agree with you on the whole Polish horsemen thing I must point out that the quote is quite dubious considering it's talking about horses used for transportation, not cavalry forces - apparently, you do not understand the difference.

Stupid Germans. Of course they would lose a war against an actual mechanised army if all their logistic support was done by horses, donkeys and mules.
Fucking wehraboos, go suck a dick. You never held a candle against the Slav drunkards, at least not after November, 1941. You shouldn't have stopped to regroup after Smolensk, that cost you bloody WW2, or at least the Eastern front.

The Wehrmacht had whoe cavalry divisions you dufus. And those numbers are of all horses used in total - transport and cavalry moron.

>As much as I hate polacks,
B-but why?
>they didn't charge tanks with lances,
Damn straight.
youtube.com/watch?v=MJKY96ODIsc
>they had weapons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wz._35_anti-tank_rifle
>and owned tanks too
Pic related. Better than German tanks, but too few of them were produced as modernisation and thus production just started in 1939...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanks_of_the_Polish_Armoured_Forces#World_War_II
>even during Polish-Bolshevik war.
Whole tank regiments already in 1919...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Daugavpils

I'm polish and common people helped jews hide from the nazis risking their lives

op is either b8ing hard or very misinformed

>holocaust death toll
>slightly under six million jews
>around six million other people that never get mentioned in comparison because the jews looovvvee to play victim and justify their current aggression against palestinians by referring to past atrocities.

I'd laugh if this didn't piss me off so much. The Nazi's planned to exterminate all the slavs in eastern europe that they couldn't "germanize" but you never hear a fucking thing about that in any media about the holocaust over here.

It's not a single event, the report describes a large number of incidents in detail. It would be the task for historians to examine the situation of the German minority during the last weeks before the war. However, it is certain that there was increased harassement and thousands of Germans fled Poland in August 1939. See: the remarks of the British ambassador on the issue:

archive.org/stream/DocumentsOnBritishForeignPolicy1919-1939-ThirdSeriesVolumeVi1939/Dbfp371939-08-15Bis1939-09-04#page/n207/mode/2up

Document No. 112 mentions at least 10,000 refugees and discrimination; (the report of the German foreign office contains a document speaking of 70,000)

Or document No. 219:

archive.org/stream/DocumentsOnBritishForeignPolicy1919-1939-ThirdSeriesVolumeVi1939/Dbfp371939-08-15Bis1939-09-04#page/n287/mode/2up

He suspects the Polish government to try to get rid of the German minority "under cover of guarantees of Western powers"

The soviet army wasn't mobile enough to launch massive counter attacks in the summer against the wehrmacht until 1943 when fucktons of American aid started arriving.

>B-but why?
Because polacks are cucks and bydlos unable to unlock their possible potential. They're ruled by communist and suck american/german dick, even though they're one of the biggest countries in Europe and could easily play with the world like Turkey does.

Which was BS propaganda of course.
>They're ruled by communist
There, some of them still rule from the shadows. Polish government is filled with anti-Polish traitors.

Bullshit. What's Stalingrad, then?
>muh Kursk was the first Red Army counter-attack
Wehraboo fuck off.

The Yelyna offensive was in August of 1941 you twit.

There were numerous anti-German protests in Poland but I've never heard about these expulsions.

I wonder why stormfags never mention this, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabłonków_Incident

Horses used for logistical roles != cavalry.

Yes, they had ONE division in 1941, two years after the invasion of Poland. They then expanded it to 6 divisions, mostly due to the shortage of fuel and the difficulty of transporting it in the Eastern Front.

I haven't uncovered anything to say that the Germans had more than 9 cavalry brigades by the time of the invasion of Poland. Do you have any source at all that backs up your claim?

>turkey
>playing with the world
its a launching pad for american missiles and exporting extremism.

By playin with the world, you mean sucking Russian cock right? I think most Poles had enough of that by 1990.

>what is realpolitk
Too bad poles can't do it. That's why they're cumbucket and a shithole of Europe.

Muh tinfoil hat

And what do you make of Document No. 251?

You know that every country has plans to invade every other country no matter what?

Just to specify again, the "ethnic poles" include polish jews as well.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabłonków_Incident
Nigga...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler

And what do you make of Document No.367?

The Germans used much many horses than Poland did, period.
They had multiple cavalry bridges in 1939. The Wehrmacht was mechanised only to a small extent, just like the Polish one. The panzer meme in 1939 the Germans pushed was a MEME, they used mostly horses for transport and used half a million horses.

Do you actually read your sources? This guy point in
that after checking German accusations it looks like they are mostly false.
They used horses mainly in logistic. Poles use cavalry as mobile infantry but they started process of mechanization just have limited resources.

no it doesn't

>poland doesn't want to mass import third worlders
>that picture
>this thread

HMM who could be behind this thread