On my way to buy a 2016 civic manual

on my way to buy a 2016 civic manual

just wanted to tell you morons and lmao at how you're still working on your own cars in 2016

>that build quality
>that warranty
>that redesign
>those lines

get fucked poorfags

>buying a shitty civic for 20k+
You could get a lightly used luxury car for that much.

>needing a warranty
Poorfag

Happy sweet 16 faggot

>buying used luxury cars
>lightly used

So a nigger figured out he can't afford a 5 series then panic sold it to carmax? No thanks

>not waiting for the 2017s so you can get the turbo in manual, and prob better color selection
>not getting the coupe

> poorfags
> monthly payments

The two go hand in hand my friend. If anything the car I already own is gaining value. I could get almost every dime I spent on the car back with thousands of miles racking up.

Oh, and it's an auto v8. Get fucked finance fag

Nice bait. I like the Civic it's nice the 1.5T is great

>If anything the car I already own is gaining value

This, it'll also be available as a hatch

They're all hideous and too big.

It's loaded with tech and still weighs under 3000 lbs

This is clearly bait, but
>buying a Civic
>not a poorfag
C'mon

Are poorfags really the only people that want reliability and economy with good feels? Who the fuck buys cortollas then? Blind, deaf, dumb poorfags?

400lbs too heavy.

Go buy a Miata and not a family sedan

>poor fags
Both my cars would eat that. Youd take my wifes car, she drives a chevy sonic

>buying a civic manual

lmao, what does the manual cost, like $5? can't you just download it for free online? idiot

I agree that the sedan is too big, and the hatch certainly looks massive from pictures but I'll at least wait for the official measurements as well as seeing it in person.

But the coupe is actually an inch shorter than the previous gen coupe and 2739lbs, which is pretty dang good for such a loaded modern car.

It's not perfect, but I think they did a fantastic job with the coupe in particular.

>used luxury

you poor fag

As a Honda tech I can tell you that the reliability isn't there yet for the new civics. We are seeing a huge increase in new random issues with these things.

Want to share what kinds of things?

>poorfags
>buying a civic

I'll give you this (You), 6/10 bait but better quality then I've seen in a while.

Nice OP I'm loving my pig fat Honda too but don't be a massive delusional faggot.

congrats faggot no body cares

If you were smart you would have bought a new nissan versa for $10k and bought a used honda cbr600 or a used trans-am to pick up chicks

but now you have a note on an overpriced compact car that no body will be impressed with.

VSA units/modulator failure, transmission control module failure, lots of ac system issues. I have personally had two where the customer complains that the ac vents move on their own, and they actually do so I had to replace the whole gauge cluster meter visor on both.

Have fun with it user

Enjoying my new car (FiST) too, though I'll probably still do my own preventative maintenance

Also, even when the ac system is okay it's just plain awful how long it takes to actually cool down

I KNOW WHAT I GOT, NO LOWBALLERS

>they fell for the first model year meme!

>calls us all poorfags
>brags about owning a Civic

>tfw you will never know how it feels going to a dealership and ordering new mint car fresh from the factory with your own individual packet

You're still a poorfag, enjoy your semen encrusted Miatas from craigslist.

You may not be a poorfag, but you still own a poorfag's car