Is he the most well documented human being in modern history?

Is he the most well documented human being in modern history?

no - everyone and their goddamn dog has made a documentary, written a book, revolved a TV series around, and dedicated entire lives to Hitler and all Hitler related accessories.

I don't even know if you'd be able to count the amount of WWII documentaries in existence.

Yes, but do those things go into the level of detail we have about CWC?

I mean for fuck's sake, we have detailed transcripts of almost all of his interactions with everyone over the past decade. Hitler's got what? One entire recorded conversation out of public, and even that only surfaced recently.

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic
Oh shit, I thought this was /tv/
Nevermind
>25 years

What a sad life he/she/zhe/it lives. This is how Sonic corrupts the young and makes them autistic.

People who are famous for bad reasons usually get every aspect of their lives analysed and put in books, even decades after their death.

That's true for major and long-lasting criminal figures, like mafia leaders and shit. There are plenty of books relating the lives of the key figures of the american mafia, at its summit, during the 20th century, and while they don't have this day to day exposure like Chris-chan achieved through his videos, the overall direction of their lives are exposed with a similar level of precision.

No, I'm pretty sure you could document every turd Winston Churchill ever took.

Maybe. Probably even more than George Washington

And 2/3rds of them would be lies.

there are significant gaps and missing information in the early years of christory, but everything after the first CWC Encyclopedia Dramatica article is remarkable documentation

Who?

Chris Chan.

Still, it's amassing what we got about his youth.

Founder of fucking Veeky Forums, user
Get a grip pls

>tfw he might die soon
N-no.

>aliens decide to make contact with us
>look up for a person with the most information about, thinking he's a king
>learn about Chris-Chan
>decide that this planet is beyond any salvation and nuke us
Thanks, internet.

Hitler lived longer and he what he did had bigger effects, biographies of him are mostly about these, and the historic context of his actions. Still, we don't know much about his personal life. It's still debated for example, what kind of relationship he had with Eva Braun, if he had a girlfriend before that etc. And most of the stuff about Hitler comes from second-hand sources, from people who knew him.

Chris on the other hand, have given detailed interviews, he can't stop talking about his private life. Hitler only wrote one book about his life, which is full of lies anyways. There is also the fact that he mostly interacts with other people online, which is all documented, such as all the trolling sagas.

So I think as a person, Chris is much better documented than Hitler, if only because there is less to document about Chris.

I think if he was smart enough to invest in some lawyers he could make a fortune suing some of the people putting up stuff about him online. Half of that are either violating privacy laws (such as copies of leaked emails, secretly recorded phone calls etc.), and some of it is probably slanderous.

His life is a tragedy. Death is only the end of suffering.

>if I weighted about 60 kg more my face would probably look just like Chris'
A sobering thought.

Who?

Better than thinking your face would look like Chris Chan's if you dropped 60 kg.

NEVER EVER FORGET THAT

>Chris arrived on the internet as a young, happy, all american superstar who hates the homos, loves being a MAN and wants a nice wife to start a family while he entertains children with his comic

>He got trolled so hard that he ended up driving across the state to meet a fake girlfriend, macing a security guard, posting autistic sonichu shit the day AFTER his dad died, going trans, mutilating his taint to make a "vagina" and hating all men, as well as including his mother in a video to beg for donations

>macing a security guard
He did have fights with JERKOPS and MANAJERKS long before his internet imfamy, nothing new here.
>hating all men
He always did due to jelousy, he used to believe that he can't get a gf because all the girls are taken by other men.

He didn't change that much apart from the trans thing.

Historyfag here.

Probably.

the CWCiki is almost Truman show level documentation.

But user, there IS a CWC documentary.

Oh my non-existent God. I knew a little bit about Chris chan and that he was a aspire with someshit to comics but reading his encyclopedia dramatica page is horrifying... and humorous at the same time. I can only imagine what it was like a decade ago.

I can't wait for a pre natal autism test so ppl like this can be aborted.

I think if he was smart enough to invest in some lawyers he wouldn't be internet famous, because then people wouldn't be getting kicks making fun of him

Except CWC's life is mapped down to what he's doing every single day.

I wasn't aware of this guy, and now the world is a little bit more twisted.

Can't stop thinking that this is just one in many cases like this, the only difference is that we live on an age that can record and communicate all this shit with such detail.

But then you wouldn't be born either user.

>pre natal autism

Top kek user.

You remind me of myself when i used to believe the dinosours and humans shared life

This is a meme question but I think you're actually right

Did he died, yet?

How many other people do we know, for example, the exact time, date, place and person with which he lost his virginity (and how much he paid her)? When his house burned down people knew about it within hours. The only recent events we don't have exact dates and details for are things like when certain pets died.

Only in spirit

Hello? Yes.

Is this the Chrischan thread?

Has the festering hole a over his anus cleared out?

why

>the only difference is that we live on an age that can record and communicate all this shit with such detail
This is the primary reason why I use anonymous imageboards and avoid social media. I don't really like the idea that everything I say or do is recorded and saved for all time.