Who was more evil historically?

Who was more evil historically?

Germany or Russia or to be more precise: Nazis or Bolsheviks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kommeno#Kommeno_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2016
>still believing the good-evil false dichotomy
Stop sucking so much propaganda and liberal media up your ass.

>Anglo-Americans win the history bowl
>Germans, Russians and their allies are considered evil
Gee how surprising.

as an anglo-saxon easily stalin. communisms the bad guy. russias the cold waste barron scorched earth putin bear eating motherfucks.

hitlers just some guy who lost the fight good game jolly good show shake hands and walk away and all that.

thats what i was taught in school

as i grow older i respect the entire board a lot more and enjoy stalin as a personal figure probably more than hitler, however ill one day learn german and look at the primary sources of the latter a whole lot more closer

however in my instinctual state of ignorance fuck them both, they werent english, just late to the party, like controlled opposition. shame they didnt convert to english, its why we have a paradigm right now. native born english speaking predominantly white & anglo-saxon (talking like close to the uncle edward7 bloodlines is what my worldview is orientated by. the rest is cameos, feats., & hon. ment's.

Bolsheviks by far.

The Nazis didn't kill their own countrymen just because they were too attractive, smart or hardworking. The Nazis didn't have fucking quotas of people they had to kill in a village. The Nazis didn't use torture against their own countrymen in a bloody civil war and they didn't kill the emperors whole family.

Yes gas chambers were evil, but they were used because the Nazis were losing. Imagine if the US or Russia were losing a war... they would fucking detonate the whole planet.

Stalin, easily.

More people died because of Stalin's actions, than of Hitler's. Stalin even killed more Jews than Hitler.

Staling didn't start any wars of conquest till Hitler greenligthed it so I would go with Hitler.

Bolsheviks

Dude the entire Soviet Union was patched together with violence and warfare. That's why It collapsed so quickly when Russians became westernized and were unwilling to protect it.

Hitler was more evil, but Stalin was much more dangerous because he was not crazy-

the fact that the western world allied with Stalin to defeat Germany should be an indicator, that the West saw a Communist Eastern Europe as more preferable to a Fascist Continent.

you must be over 18 to post on this board

>Genocide Olympics
Mass murder is mass murder, it doesn't matter if it's a thousand or a billion. There is absolutely no merit to arguing whether one totalitarian dictatorship was worse than the other.

>implying murder & genocide are bad things

>not an arguement

So you wouldn't mind if someone murdered you and/or people you care about?

>be Leopold II
>be all up in dat handchoppin an shit
>no one cares because some chin-memese fatty kills more by shooting pigeons

Being Leopold is suffering

>evil

"Russia"

I hate when you fags call it Russia, it's the fucking soviet union.

>it was the RUSSIANS that went to space, won WW2, made scientific progress
>it was the SOVIETS who genocided millions and caused famines

Never fails to amuse me, Pidorashka

Allocating responsibility to just 1 person.

Kill yourself. Where are Himmler and Beria?

fpbp

What did you expect? He's Russian. Doublethink is their superpower.

>fuck those tyrannical nazis who want to enslave eastern europe
>lol stupid eastern yuros, how did you like the taste of our dick? fuck poland.

>we defeated the nazis
>we we're allies? w-we just wanted to trick them!
>b-but we didn't want to attack them, we were peaceful.

>fuck the west
>fuck this shithole russia, I want to emigrate!

>fuck stalins evil crimes
>b-but they were necessary

>fuck gorbachev
>thank god the union collapsed

They are slaves.

>Doublethink is their superpower.
t. american

1984 is literally based on Russia.

>tfw found out

'Evil' isn't a useful word that historians use when writing about regimes from the past.

Yes yes the Bolshevik were monsters. Nazis were so civilised and chivalrous.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kommeno#Kommeno_massacre

Other reports state that nazi soldiers defiled the bodies (even of infants) of the executed Bataclan style.

Not exactly, inspired more by Nazis. Totalitarianism has its similarities though. Animal Farm was based on Russia bruh

My bad bro, you were right.
>mfw
I knew it was tied to Stalinism but thought of it more as if Nazi Germany had won the war, what it would look like 40 years later
My bad senpai